Contact

Contact - Soohyun

The calm night, with the crickets singing outside, the owls hooting occasionally as both of you fell into the darkness together. The overcast clouds made the night seem darker then before as the silky sheets wrapped around both of you.

"Give me the money or she dies." The masked character said as Soohyun pleaded him anything. "If you don’t give me the money when I count to three, she dies."

"Please, give me one more chance." Soohyun pleaded

"1…2…3…" A gunshot was fired as Soohyun ran to catch you. He held your lifeless body in his arms as he cried above for you not to leave him.

Soohyun’s breath began to be labored as he called into the night air for you to come back, tossing and turning as sweat coated his skin, shaking himself back into reality his hand searched the darkness for yours.

As his hand began to search more and more, he quickly sat up as he didn’t see that you were next to him. Fearful that the dream that he just had was his sad reality now.

"Jagi~?" He sung quietly trying to find out where you were. "_______?" Soohyun began to get more worried since he couldn’t see you and didn’t know where you, his wife, was. He sat up turning on his lamp as the soft yellow light filled the area to find some blankets fallen off of the side of your bed. He got up swiftly as he walked around to the other side of the bed.

”______? Jagi~?” He sung again hoping that you weren’t dead. Kneeling down by your side pushing your disheveled hair out of your face. He pressed his lips against your cheek as he gently lifts you up and places you on the bed.

Sliding in next to you, he pulls up the covers over him and you as his head rests on your shoulder as his arms wrap around you waist holding you close to him. You begin to gently wake up as he nuzzles his face into your hair kissing you sweetly on your neck. Raising your hand to his head his eyes opened hugging you tighter as your other hand made him loosen his grip around you.

"Soo did you have a bad dream?" You massaged his head gently as he nodded in the crook of your neck.

"Are you ok? You fell off of the bed, and I couldn’t find you. I tried to save you, but they killed you." Soohyun got quieter as he told you his nightmare.

"I’m fine, I am right here, I don’t want to go anywhere." You said reassuringly as he gripped you tighter. Continuing to rub his head you felt him loosen as his warm breath slid across your neck.

"Goodnight Soo" Whispering as you threaded your fingers through his as you quickly fell asleep afterwards.