FanFic Masterlist

☆*:.。. BAEKRIS WORLD.。.:*☆ (COMPLETE)

Title: Orders From Duizhang by exollent

Pairing: Baekris

Genre: Fluff & Humor

Status: Complete

Description: Baekhyun can't get any sleep after they take off from Incheon and resorts to driving Yifan, who's sitting next to him, completely nuts.

-------

Title: Never Been Kissed by airplanewishes

Pairing: Baekris

Genre: Fluff 

Status: Complete

Description: Kris Wu has never been kissed before and Byun Baekhyun is interested.

-------

Title: Breathe You In by scripted_dream

Pairing: Baekris

Genre: Romance, Fluff, & Oneshot

Status: Complete

Description: Baekhyun is scared that who he really is will take away the dream-like reality in which Kris is his boyfriend.

-------

Title: Don't Forget to Breathe by thesockmonster

Pairing: Baekris

Genre: NC-17

Status: Complete

Description: The story of Wufan realizing he has a crush on Baekhyun.

-------

Title: Saranghaeyo, Kris by DaeGukNamAhForever

Pairing: Baekris

Status: On-going

Description: Baekhyun has a secret: He is in love with Kris. He has not expressed his feelings because he is afraid that he will not have a chance, and will lose his friendship. Is it worth the risk, when they still have to work together, and he cannot get past his feelings? What if he is rejected? Would it be worth the risk, when he cannot change how he feels? What if time runs out for him to say something?

-------

Title: A Hint of Something More

Pairing: Baekris

Status: On-going

Rating: PG-13

Genre: School-life, Romance, & Drama

Description: Byun Baekhyun is a gifted student at SM's Centre for Excellence – a special charter school for the most promising young people on the continent. He goes through his days, bored and critical of almost everything, but chooses to live leisurely like that. But when the dashing but quiet classmate, Wu Yifan (Kris) enters the picture, Baekhyun's rather roundabout nature takes a turn and becomes primarily irritated at everything he does. Baekhyun hates his guts and Yifan avoids him. It's a mutual relationship of I-don't-want-to-breath-the-same-air-as-you kind. It's understandable that wouldn't care about each other. But when a storm forces them together, what happens to their relationship? A budding friendship? And maybe...a hint of something more?

-------

Title: Their Stories by cminka

Pairing: Krisbaek, Chansoo, Xiuhan, & a little bit of Suchen

Status: On-going

Chapters: Some chapters are rated.

Description: Collection of Krisbaek, Xiuhan, Chansoo, & a bit of Suchen drabbles/oneshots that I've written and posted either on my tumblr or livejournal.

-------

Title: This Close by airplanewishes
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: G
 
Description: He takes his phone out and answers it without checking to see who’s calling. He knows who it is anyway. He always knows who it is.

-------

Title: Limits Approaching Infinity in runandgun
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and the mind more troubled.

-------

Title: Broadcast Quality in runandgun
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: In which Baekhyun and Krystal are ultra diva, mega es, and Kris is just trying to be a producer (who does not have any digestive problems, thank you very much).

-------

Title: Under the Pines in runandgun
 
Pairing: TaoHun & BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG

Description: in which Sehun is an unwitting protagonist and Tao is a fanboy with wanderlust

-------

Title: Afterlife in runandgun
 
Pairing: KaiSoo & BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: R
 
Description:  Life after death is the same as life on Earth, only a bit worse.

-------

Title: Light 'em Up by airplanewishes

Pairing: BaeKris

Status: Complete

Rating: PG

Description: Baekhyun downloads the Naver Line app and unknowingly drives Kris crazy because of it.

-------

Title: Lining Up the Dots by airplanewishes
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: R
 
Description:  Kris takes his turn to drive Baekhyun crazy with the Naver Line app.

-------

Title: Look at Me Only by mblaq-luva
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: G
 
Description: Baekhyun is pissed and can't help it, his boyfriend has got ogling eyes.

-------

Title: On This Christmas Day by Avaruna
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG
 
Description: Two people cocooned in a quilt as Christmas arrives in a silent wintry night. 

-------

Title: Of Bets and Children
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG
 
Description: Kris first met Baekhyun on his third week of school. He had just dropped Xiumin off at his classroom and was heading upstairs to the staff’s room, coffee mug in hand when he bumped into a small figure. His coffee drenched his shirt and damn it this is my ing favorite shirt, but he looks up and his frown softens at the sight. The shorter man he bumped into was fussing about how Kris should’ve looked where he was going and I mean you’re tall as but you can’t not look were you’re going, all while he pressed all the tissues he carried on him onto Kris’ chest.

-------

Title: Gather Up Your Love by joycetopaz
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG-13
 
Description: When Baekhyun has the classic senpai-notice-me syndrome, Chanyeol is clueless, and Kris is amazing, high school will never have a dull moment. 

-------

Title: 5 Hours by DreamWithMe
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG-13
 
Description: Baekhyun & Kris break up.... until a psycho straps a bomb to Kris to make Baekhyun suffer.

-------

Title: Happily Ever After Below the Waist
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: When Baekhyun finds out the reason for his boyfriend's - and by extension his own - abstinence, be's both surprised and relieved.

-------

Title: Let Me Serenade You to Sleep by alexamitchel
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: On-going
 
Rating: PG-13
 
Description: Baekhyun hates music and Kris loves it. Can Baekhyun be taught to see the beauty of song?

-------

Title: Notetaking and Other Things To Spy One
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG
 
Description: Kris' classmate draws pictures in his notebooks, and recently, he hasn't been able to stop thinking about those fingers.

-------

Title: Hero Worship
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG
 
Description: After years of looking up to him, Baekhyun finally gets to meet the famous actor Kris Wu.

-------

Title: Kris Wu, Hottie of the Year by firesandpixies
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: PG
 
Description: Kris is a cool guy and guys like Baekhyun, all cute and nerdy with oversized sweaters and glasses, aren't his style.

-------

Title: Crawling Back to You by kasavchik_yad
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: Baekhyun only ever needed one person to tell him he was beautiful for him to believe it.

-------

Title: First Time's the Charm by gdgdbaby
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: baekhyun isn't exactly offended that kris refuses to sleep with him. (ok, he kind of is.)

-------

Title:  101 in thebaekfast
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Description: Adopting and raising a kid of their own is hard. And now that they have a little girl to spend all their time and energy on, finding some alone time for themselves, Baekhyun realizes, is even harder. 

-------

Title: Do You Remember the End? in thebaekfest
 
Pairing: BaeKris
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: R
 
Description: When Baekhyun imagined the end of the world, he never thought he’d survive it.

-------

Title: call me up, invest a dime, say you belong to me, ease my mind by jijek
 
Pairing: BaeKris, BaekYeol
 
Status: Complete
 
Rating: R
 
Description: Here is what happens when you cast Park Chanyeol in your movie.

-------

Title: Ride Me to the Moon by krasavchik_yad

Pairing: BaeKris

Status: Complete

Rating: NC-17

Decription: Kris thinks Baekhyun is coming over to study.