I love you

We will be together forever

“When you read this, I may not longer in this world. Sorry that I leave you like this, but there is nothing I can do about it. Promise me, you will live well, happy and forget all about me. The fate brings us to meet each other but the fate also brings me away from you. Brain cancer, it make me can live only 2 more weeks. I want you to understand that I really love you even I’m not here in this world. Can I ask you a last favor? Forget about me, forget all about Hankyung, forget about us because is best for your sake. After I leave you have to take care of yourself well ok? Don’t go to bed too late, don’t drink too many beers, don’t work too much, don’t skip breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and don’t sit in front of the laptop all day and night. Oh God… I feel like I babysit a kid. After I leave, nobody will nag you about that stuff anymore so doesn’t forget all about this ok? No matter I with you or not, no matter that make you happy or sad, no matter I live or die you have to smile because your smile is the prettiest thing in this world. I love you but I can’t be with you to support when you need, I can’t comfort you when you sad, I’m sorry. I would always watch you from the heaven; give a greatest blessing to you. Let’s continuous our unfinished love in next life, I wish in my next life I would fall in love with you again and don’t get any stupid diseases.

Love you the most,

Hankyung.”

Heechul collapsed on his knees after read the letter that Hankyung wrote for him, his tears are free fall nonstop from his beautiful  brown eyes, he hug the letter tight to his heart, the tears keep falling and fall. Suddenly, he got up dragging his legs out to the crowd street without knowing where he goes, without knowing where should be the end, where should he stop. The wind of mid Autumn and the muzzles telling you that almost winter keep hit Heechul in the face  but he doesn’t care anymore, because what he care the most it already gone without comeback. Heechul walk in the street the he use to walk with Hankyung after come back from the work, he remember at that time there always have a hand that holding his, a cute laugh that when he telling joke even it really lame, there are always have 2 bright smile on they face, but now nobody hand that would holding his, no one would laugh at his lame joke, and no bright smile on his face anymore. Now he all alone in this cold dark world, his sun already got cover by grey clouds. He feels like someone crushes his heart, stab in it. Heechul said in his thought

“Hankyung, how dare you lie to me? Didn’t you tell me that we never separate? Didn’t you say that we will be together forever and ever? Didn’t you say you never leave me unless I don’t want you? Now I really need you, I want you appear in front of me right now even…. it just spirit. How can you tell me to forget about you? How can you tell me to live well when you not with me? You’re so cruel Hankyung, too cruel. Why you are leaving me like that? Now I’m so lonely I want you to here by my side and tell me ‘Don’t worry Heechul, you not alone in this world. You still have me; I won’t leave you even I die.’ I hate you Hankyung, really hate you.  I hate you the most in this world but I also…. Love you. Please come back to my side and tell me we will be together forever.”

The tears from his eyes fall more as the more he thinks about Hankyung. He collapsed in the middle of the street, everybody stare at him as they walk pass him but he doesn’t care because what he care the most is already gone. He sit there, even the God understand his feeling, little drops of water falling off from the sky it seem like the God is crying for him…..

2 months later

After a tired day from work Heechul wander on the street, way to go home with a slight smile on his face, a forcefully smile. The street still crowd as every day, a child who crying in his mother arms, a high school couple hand in hand laugh showing them happiness, or a group of high scholar chatting what they should do in Winter Break. Heechul walk on the street he remember last year he and Hankyung happily discuss what they will go in Winter, he want to go to France to have a romantic night under Eiffel Tower and having romantic dinner in five star restaurant, but Hankyung want to go to New Zealand because it is where Hankyung and Heechul first meet. They have a fight over that and in the end they can’t go anywhere. Heechul have a silly smile on his face when he remembers about that, Heechul suddenly cross the street when the red light still on and….

Bang……

Heechul roll on the road with the blood cover all of him, in his blurry eyes he see Hankyung. He sees the angel face that he misses so badly. The angel face frown at him and said

“Why are you doing that? Didn’t I tell you to live well and forget about me?”

Heechul smile

“Sorry Hannie I just can’t do it. I miss you so much. You didn’t keep your promise so I won’t keep my. I want to live but in the world I live have to have you if not, then it have no meaning at all. I want us to be together forever.

Hankyung smile, a blissful smile

“Yes, together forever. We will be together forever.”

And he goes with Hankyung in the world of two of them, where they can be together forever. On the bloody face of Heechul there are blissful smiles, a smile that he lost in the past 2 months. He gone but he happy that now he can be with person he love and no one can separate them anymore. And they will be together forever.

                                            The End