Two

Summer Rain

(listen to DBSK - Love In The Ice)

I unclock my apartement with a heavy heart, the room feels empty and lifeless. The sunflower in a vase on that coffee table seems lost it's color and hangs it's crown low, nearly touches the cold surface of the glass. Even though my soul keeps trying to leave the place, I force my feet to walk through the doorstep.

Pain and joy, I'm having a battle inside me to how to face the memories that the room holds. Tracing my fingers on everything that close to my reach, I feel soft waves of electricity crowling up slowly on my body. My steps stop in front of a wooden table that has floral engraving on its sides. A small smile comes on my lips as I remember how she fought hard to put this thing in my livingroom instead of hers.

Ever since we're together, she spent ninety percent of her free time here in my apartment. It almost felt like we were a married. The plain and monotone apartment turned into a beautiful warm place that we called "home" with her touches.

On that table, standing a metal frame with our faces behind the clear glass. Our first picture that we took on the first day we spent at the small cottage at her favorite beach. The only place she showed her real her, beside my apartment. We looked so happy, smiling from ear to ear.

She loved beaches, she loved the rolling waves that hit the sand where she dug her feet at. She loved the sun, she loved the heat, the chirping seagulls, the sunset, the parasols, just everything that she saw on a beach, she loved them. Only with the things she loved surrounding her, she can be herself.

I was the only reasono why I bought the cottage, so she wouldn't have to hide anything. A place where we could run from the tiring daily fast-life. But a house won't be a "home" without her touch, so I let her choose and bought everything she liked to fill the small cottage. Other than bed and chouches, she bought kitchen utensils, colorful plates and cute mugs. Just like in my apartment, we put a board where we can put notes and pictures. It was simple, but it was our paradise.

Enough staring at the photo, I look up to the board that full with our photograps pinned on it. One picture catches my attention. A picture of jajangmyun and jjambbong with a couple set of bowls, spoons and chopsticks.

 

"Sunggyu, wake up.."

I ignore her voice, I'm still sleepy. I just got back from a trip. Trip means tour concert. She decided to change the word into a less idolish word, to make her feels like she's dating Kim Sunggyu the civilian instead of Kim Sunggyu that works in an entertainment world. And as long as it makes her feel better, I'll do what she says.

"Kim Sunggyu, it's eleven already."

"It's only eleven in the morning, I just got to sleep at three."

"Baby, eleven is noon, not morning."

"It's always morning before twelve a'clock."

I hear her sigh and a door being opened. I guess she's taking a bath now, since she's not fond of being sweaty. After fifteen minutes passed, I hear the shower is turned off and the bathroom door opens, blowing a fruity scent of her shampoo into our bedroom.

Still laying on my stomach, I'm waiting for her voice to wakes me up.

"Gyuppa." it stands from gyu and oppa. Since she doesn't really like to call me oppa, she made a new name for me. "Gyuppa." she says one more time before she throws herself above me.

Her skin feels cold againts mine. It's refreshing, I'm definitely awake now.

"Jagiya, you hurt my waist."

"Oldie grumpy gyu finally wakes up!" she chirps, laying her chin on my shoulder. I can smell the fresh mint of her toothpaste.

"Yeah, he wakes up now, so please move from my back, you step mom."

"Who did you call step mom?" she snaps but buries her face on my neck. It tickles, but comforting.

"Of course it's you, you little rascal, who else would wake me up by thowing her whole weight on my back." my voice is mumbled by the overstuffed pillow she bought.

She detaches her face from my neck only to whispers on my ear. "Well, if I'm rascal then you're potato. Now this rascal is hungry and going to make something for lunch, so you better wake up, gramps."

I know better than to let her uses the kitchen, she still cuts or burns herself when she's trying to cook. Beside, she hates eating alone, so there's no way that she'll leaves me to eat lunch alone.

"Wake up, potato, or you won't get your share of meal." she pulls the duvet from my body, letting the cold aircon's air hits me.

She's ready to pulls my hands before the door bell rings.

"Do you expecting someone?" 

I smile and immidiately stand up. I called a restaurant nearby for a delivery while she was in the shower. Knowing that she's still hurting herself when she works at the kitchen and I want a blood-free day, I ordered jajangmyun and jjambbong for our lunch.

"My lunch." I said.

"When did you order it?"

"Somewhere between your nags."

"I don't nag!"

"Last one reaches the kitchen won't get anything for lunch." I sing, swaying my shoulders just to .

Out of my expectation, she jumps on my back, hugging my neck and circling her legs on my waist.

"Gyuppa is the best." and she kisses my cheek.

 

Smiling, I turn my heel to the bedroom. The place that used to be the warmest part of the apartment, now it's just an ordinary room with white sheet cering the bed and woody brown furnitures. On the corner of my eyes, there standing a dressing table where she put her make-ups and parume collection.

One thing catches my attention. A hot red lipstick. The color she used on our first met.

Red lips, heavy smoked eyes, and covered with right amount of fabrics, walking like she owned the world, she's a nice catch to spend the night with. That was the first impression I got from her. With auburn hair and swaying hips, she surely knew that she has the perfect ingridients to attract opposite gender, and since I'm a man, I'm attracted to her just like the other males inside the room. 

Straightened myself as I saw her walked to my direction, I even prepared some pick up lines that I was going to throw when she was near. But as I opened my mouth, she just passed by, not even spared me a glance. My pride was hurt.

I've been living in a world where girls would stopped and squealed at me for years. I've been trained to handle situations where women attack and try to touch me. But I forgot how to cope with girls who ignore my presence, girls who are coolly walked pass by me without any interest.

And yet, there she was, the first woman who completely didn't notice me since my debut day. Curiousity killed the cat, and I was a cat, so I tried to approach her with my best look. My friends shouted and whistled as I told them where I was going, a little proud of myself, I gave them a confident smile and went to the lady in the bar.

Dumbstrucked. That was the best word to described what I felt when I first encountered her. No smile, nor friendly expression came out on her face as I talked to her. But it raised my curiousity of her even more.

It wasn't after a few shots that she told me her name, Kim Sunhee, she said. It was funny that I remembered her name almost immidiately, because I often forgot names as soon as people spoke it, faces would came in blurred memory, but hers was etched in my brain as soon as I laid my eyes on her.

I thought she was the kind of woman who easy to played with, the kind of woman who I could share a one night emotion. And since she blurted out that she was just broke up and having a hard day, I thought the thoughts was mutual. But I was proven wrong.

Others would usually jumped into my car when I told them I'm going to take them home, but that was different with her. She bluntly rejected my attempt to looked nice. I held her by her shoulders as we walked out from the club to my car, but she slapped me and said that she didn't need a douchebag to help her. Then she flagged a taxi and gone just like that.

As the time passed by, I never met her again. My schedule was packed up tight, and didn't allow me to mess around by wasting my time for clubbing. She left a quite deep impression that made me think about what happened to her after that night, but that was it. Day by day went by and our encounter stayed as a memory in the back of my head.

Until one day, fate brought us together.

 

"We meet again." I said as I land my feet beside hers.

She looks up with questioning face. "Excuse me, I don't want to be rude, but who are you?"

For a second, I thought I lost my face, but I play it cool. "We met at a bar few weeks ago." I hide my embarassment for the second time. How many more times she plans to embarass me?

The look she has on her face was cute. The muscles on her face don't change much, but her eyes tell me that she really doesn't remember our first encounter. So I decide to give her a hint.

"You said you broke up with you boyfriend that day."

And now, it's her turn to lost her expression.

"Ohmygod." she says and covers her face with her small hand. "Kim Sunggyu, right?"

"Glad that you remember." I can't hide the smile that creeping up on my face.

"Forgive me, I wasn't in my best state that night." her face turn into different shades of red, and it's beautiful. It's such a waste that she's trying to hide them.

"I noticed that." I say, and she nods in embarassment but says nothing to reply.

I take this chance to check out her apperance. She looks all-natural with her hair drawn back carefully, her eyes are soft colors in natural tone, black and slim eyeliner, with glittery pale lipstick. 180 degrees from the look when I first saw her, but somehow, this look fits her better than the one before.

She's wearing a pale mini dress under an ankle length lacy see through dress. It's beautiful, blending with her skin perfectly. The dress she wears is enough to show her skin, because with that stilettos, her legs looks more than tempting. And she's standing alone.

"So, are you alone?"

The side of her lip twitches up into an amused smirk, "same pick up line?"

By this time, I'm not letting her remarks get into me.

"What can I say, a beautiful young lady standing alone in the middle of a crowd, I need to make sure if she's available before I can make a move."

She chuckles silently, "you want to make a move?" she asks, I nod to answer before she continues, "you don't even know me."

"Why don't we start from the first step?" I put down my wine on the nearest table and reach out my hand. "Hi, I'm Kim Sunggyu, nice to meet you."

She bits down her laugh, but complies by puts out her delicate hand, a small ring decorating her slender finger is glittering as moves her hand. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Sunhee."Her hand is soft and fragile.

I pull back my hand at the appropriate time, and put one into the front pocket of my pants and take the wine with my other. one "So, now that we know each other, how about you answer my first question. Are you coming alone?"

Instead of answering my question, she's just smiling mischievously. "Why don't you try to find out?" and leaves after she clings her glass on mine.

 

It didn't take long for me to get her number. Again, curiousity killed the cat, and I'm a dead cat, so while I was busy with my schedules, I asked my friends to found out about her, and it turned out that she's quite famous among our society. She's the owner of a store in my mom's mall. The world is just so small, isn't it?

Eight months, that was the time that I took to get to know her better. The first thing that I got from her as I got closer with her was that she's a hard shell to crack.

Grew up with only her stoic dad who owns the whole world didn't always brings good things to her. She was the sole heiress of her dad's kingdom, of course she got all the best that a human can get, best clothes, best jewelries, best foods, best education, best living and everything, yet she didn't get what she wanted the most. All that she ever wanted was to be a pianist, to hold a concert that accompanied with a group of orchestra. Inside that petite, fair body, hides a burning pasion to show herself. To get out from her father's shadow, to be an independent woman that can reaches a succesfull life without her father's help. But her dad turned down her dream even before she filed her proposal. She accepted her fate, and be a good daughter for her father. Her last family member alive.

She didn't tell me the whole story directly, that came in step by step. She didn't trust me enough to tell me her story untill a year of our relatioship was official. It wasn't easy to break though the walls she built around her. Under that stong, independent woman, lies a small little girl who is hungry for love. She got all attention, she got it since the day she was born. But love and attention are different story.

As for me, I didn't see her like the first time I saw her. Instead of wanting to play with her out of curiousity, I want to protect her and give her the love she's been craving all this time. And what I get in return is something that I can never explain. She's the most understanding and not demanding girl, but still bravely sound out her opinion. She's sweet in her own way. Her outer appereance shows that she's an intellegent, stern girl, but inside, she's a stubborn five years old girl who's still acts cute and cries and amused over small things. She just doesn't let anyone sees that side of her. The fact that she shows herself to me makes me feel like I'm special. She's like a clear lake in the middle of a desert, a bright star in the darkest night, like fresh rain in a sunny summer day.

I always wanted to annouce to the world that we were an item. That we were together. But she always rejected the idea. With my status as an idol and she's a young successful entrepreneur, she reasoned that it will be better if we keep our relationship to ourselves untill we were ready for the real deal. Because she's too, a public figure from different field, and both of us couldn't bear any scandal in our carriers. Although for me we weren't a scandal, media always knows how to turns back the fact and makes a mess of everything. So I agreed, we lived in peace, silently.

But the happy days cut short when my mom called me for a dinner. She said she wanted to introduce me to someone. And since my mom is someone important in my life, and I wanted to make her always happy, I agreed.

But never in my life I imagined what makes my mom happy, brings misery for me and Sunhee.

 

"You can't do this, mom." I try to sound as calm as possible even though my heart beats fast, too fast than it should be.

"What do you mean with I can't do this, Sunggyu."

"Didn't you saw her running from the room? Your fiance's daughter? She's my girlfriend!"

"She's not. You don't have any girlfriend since you started your job."

"I have one, and that girl that ran away, she's the one!"

She slumps down on the armchair in her study room. I'm now at my mom's house. The dinner was a mess. The moment they opened the door for us, I know I was doomed. There was a man sitting on the end of the table with a girl beside him, her back was facing me. Auburn hair and narrow shoulders, never in my mind acrossed the thought that she might be her.

The man stood up and greeted us, and told her daughter to stood up too and greet her soon-to-be-step-mom, which is my mom. When the girl stood up, I got this bad feeling in my stomach. She wore a dress that I bought for Sunhee. But before I said anything, the girl turned around, and our world crashed down.

Wide eyed, she looked at her father, confirming that the woman beside me was the one whe he's going to marry. As she saw him nodded, her eyes turned to me, the sparkling eyes that I used to stared now turned into pitch black orbs. I couldn't say anything because I was in the same state as her. Shocked and confused.

She still greeted my mom, though a straight faced mask that I've never seen since three years ago.

The dinner was filled with small chit chats that only our parents enjoyed. My eyes never moved from her, she never looked up from her untouched dinner and only said something when she was asked. That was hurting me, to see her built up her walls again. Isolating herself from the world around her, from me.

That was untill our parents decided to talked about the wedding plan, that was already planned months ago, when Sunhee broke down and excused herself, running out from the stuffed room that only consist of four of us.

"Why did you never told me about this?" she sounds tired.

"How did I know that you're meeting someone, mom? You know that I'm not living in the same house as your, you know that I'm not twenty four-seven keeping my eyes on you. It's me that should ask you that question, why did you never told me anything about this? If you're planning this far, how could you never give me any notice?" I unconciously raise my voice.

"How should I know that my son might dating my fiance's daughter? Out of all girls in Seoul, Sunggyu, why her?"

"I should ask you the same, mom."

 

That night, I got a call that Sunhee was nowhere to be found. She didn't respond to any contacts, and because I revealed our relationship to my mom, her dad asked me if I was with her or not.

Truth was, I wasn't. I was busy with my own mind, and thought that Sunhee and I needed some time to proceed the news. To shorted out our confused mind and calming down the chaos in our heart. It was uncalled for. I couldn't blame my mom, nor her dad for this. They didn't know, we didn't too.

My heart was torn in two. On one side, I wanted a happiness for my mom, but on the other side, I couldn't let Sunhee go. She's all the thing I could ever asked for. Sure, we would be closer, sure we would be a family, something that I dreamed for, but as brother and sister. That was something that I never dared to think about. Not even a slightest bit.

I was lost. I didn't know what to do, or what to think. But hearing that Sunhee was missing brought me back to my senses. She was confused more than me, she was lost more than me, and she needed me. So I grabed my keys and drove to the place that I remember like the back of my hand. The place where I knew where she would be.

The cottage.

I took her back to my apartment, tucked her under layers of blankets to stop her trembling body. I know the material wouldn't be enoug to comfort her, so I laid next to her and pulled her into my arms. The only thing that I could offer for the moment. The next morning, I laid alone in the big bed.

It was hard to spent days waking up with cold untouched space beside me. To spent every second with her avoiding me. To went through day by day without her voice bugging me to wake up. As if she wanted to cut all connections with me. She wasn't at the cottage after that day when I picked her up in the middle of the rain, and she wasn't in her apartment either. 

But that didn't stop me from trying to talk to my mom and Sunhee's dad. Half begging that if the wedding could be cancelled. They looked ugly, almost as miserable as us, they looked so much older and weaker, I wished I could say that I pity them. But I wasn't. We were in the same situation, and Sunhee avoiding me added my misery more than theirs.

It was almost three months that she was gone, and I was still trying to persuade the parents to called off their plan. It was fruitless. The invitation was sent, the venue was booked, what will people said if it all were cancelled? What will our relatives said? What will their bussiness partners said? What will the media said? The two merging kingdom cut off the ties, it wouldn't turn good for both parts.

And without Sunhee by my side, I almost believed that she gave up on us.

But she came, just right when I was tired of trying, she was there at my apartment. Our home.

 

"Gyuppa." her tearfull eyes welcome me.

I want to shout, I want to be mad, I want to yell at her, asking what did she do all this time, why she's gone at the critical situation, why did she left me alone in this mess. But instead, I run and envelope her in my arms. I missed her. I thought I lost her. Just thinking of not seeing her face hurts me more than anything that I've ever feel.

She's holding her sobs but can't stop her shoulders from shaking, so I tighten the hug. The fact that she became this weak really hurts me. My cheeky, sharp tonged woman turned into a weak messed up girl. She became smaller, thinner, she got dark circles under her eyes, her lips are chapped, and she looks paler than she should be. I should be strong for her, I should be the one who help her stands back on her feet.

"I'm sorry, Gyu. I'm so sorry." she says after an hour, but I still have my arms around her. Not ready to lose her.

"Shh.. Don't talk."

"I missed you. I've been thinking of a way to solve this, but I can't found any. I can't leave my dad, he's the only one in my family. He's hurt, he's a mess. But I can't leave you either."

"Shh.. Shh.. Calm down, my dear, calm down. I'm here. I won't leave you."

She's crying for the whole night and falls asleep in my arms.

The next morning I wake up with a smell of coffee, toast and scremble eggs, her favorite breakfast. But she doesn't like coffee, so where is the smell coming from?

Get up from my bed, I walk to the kitchen and find her sitting alone on a stool beside the island bar, with a mug of black coffee on her hands and tons of toasts and eggs in front of her. She's staring at nothing. Her eyes are empty.

I can't stand to see her frustated. I come behind her and hug her, the only thing that I always wanted to do when she was gone. She doesn't shock of flinch. She only lean her head to mine, acknowlaging my presence.

"I missed you." I whisper as I plant my lips on her shoulder.

"Me too, Gyu." she whispers back, "I'm sorry that I left you."

Humming in respond, I'm savouring the faint scent of her favorite parfume.

"Where were you? Why are you avoiding me?"

Sunhee places a hand on top of mine, eyes closed and still leaning on me. "I didn't have the courage to see you. I'm afraid I'll lose my toughts and my brain won't work. How will I find a way out if everytime I see you, I can't think about anything else?"

"Then don't think."

She sighs. "Sunggyu.."

"Don't you even try to push me away."

"I'm not."

"I'll think of a way. Just, don't go and hide from me."

I feel her head nods and says nothing. And after the longest time in my life, I feel my body relaxed.

"Eat something for breakfast, I made too much." she says after a long comfortable silence.

"Later, there's plenty of time."

"I want to talk about something. You have to eat first."

I should've realize that she won't shows up without something in her mind. I'm scared of what will happen next, but still do what she said. I sit beside her, eating her cooking and feed her too. My woman shouldn't be this skinny. It's unhealthy for her body, and for my heart.

Scared would be an understatement. I'm terrified. 

"Gyu.." she starts, "I've been thinking. This won't go anywhere. We can't fight againts our parents. I talked to my dad for every possibilites that would happen if they call off their wedding. There is a contract that signed by some of our bussiness partners that brings a great benefit for both of our companies. And it will be bad if the break the contract." she pauses to steady her breathing. I'm ready to interupt when she continues, "but the wedding is not about the contract. It's just something that came as a bonus. They love each other."

"Love doesn't hurt anyone, Hee."

She sighs. "I know you will say that. I've seen my dad condition, Gyu. And he's as awfull as when my mom passed away. He's been lonely for a long time, and now he found someone who can keeps up with his life and makes him happy, I can't take that away."

"And what about us? Didn't you think about us?"

"We are young. There might be a possibility that we meet someone in the future. Our ways are still long, but theirs aren't. It's hard to find someone to love and loves them back in their age."

"Do you suggest that it's fine for us to be with someone else in the future and we become a family? That's not fair."

"It's only fair if neither of us together, Gyu. But then, I won't be able to see you anymore. I can't live with that. Not seeing you for only three months almost killed me, what will happen if I can't see you for a lifetime? I'd rather die now than to suffer like that." she says in one breath.

This is the most ridiculous problem solving that I've ever heard. It had crossed in my mind, but I'm avoiding this most possible answer for the whole time. This is the worst yet best way out. And I don't want to admit it.

"Gyu.." she reaches out her skelton thin hand to holds mine. She's cold and trembling. I can tell that this is not what she wants.

I don't answer her, but wrapping her hand in mine. To at least share the warmth that spreads inside of me that from a simple friction of her small cold hand.

"Gyuppa.. Please, I can't do this anymore. I'm going to die if this continues any longer. I can't take it." her voice is strained.

Screaming and angry won't solve this problem. What she said is the most acceptable answer that I never want to admit. But seeing her desperately waiting for a "yes" from me, hearing her wish to die, imagining of not seeing her, get the best of me.

"Give me sometime, please. I want us to work out. I never wanted this to happen. I've been fighting for us, Hee, I know you did too, and you've found your answer. But I'm not ready, give me a little time, please."

"The wedding is in a month, Gyu. We don't have much time.. It's either we accept it, or we lost everything." she cups my cheek.

"I can't think right now. I just need you, nothing else."

"I need you, too." she her thumb in circles on my cheek, it calms me down, she's calming me down. "Just please think about it, hm? When you agree, meet me at our heaven."

"Don't leave." I beg as I lean my head to her touch.

She kisses me, a little peck to assures me that she will be with me. "I won't."

 

I lied when I said I need time to think. I don't, I know the answer of her request. I need time to prepare myself to see her from a different view. She needs my answer, I already have it, it's just stuck on my throat. She needs my answer to make it peaceful when we separate our ways. She was too good of a daughter, sacrificing herself for her father's happiness and the future of the soon-too-be family.

Instead of make it into words, I decided to spend our last time together by following her to the cottage that used to be place to brighten up ourselves. Following her idea to let it go since it won't do anything good for us in the future. It was hard, but there was no other way.

We rode different cars at different time there, so we were going back separately. The last moment  of us together, the minutes before we go to our own ways, I reached out my hand for a handshake. Just like what I did when we first met. But she just stared at me, gave me a painful smile and patted my shoulder.

"I won't be able to let you go if I hold you hand now, Sunggyu." That was what she said. So I have to be satisfied with that.

My phone rings, taking me back to the harsh reality, where I sit in a dark room iluminated by ray of sun that peeks through the brown curtain. The reality that I don't want to get though.

"Yes, mom?"

"Can you come now? Your sister is waiting."

Her words ringing on my ear, "my sister". That hurts in so many ways.

I'm mad. I'm too angry at my newly wed parents. If it wasn't for them, she will be here now. Bright and healthy like she always did. She will be beside me, trying to wake me up, to cook the steak like she promised. We will walk on the sand beside our little heaven, hand in hand, feeling the breeze blowing our hair. I swear I won't be mad if she pushes me into the water.

But it's an impossible dream.

"I'll be right there." I hang up the call without waiting any answer.

I hold the glass bottle of her favorite parfume that I've been sniffing for the whole day and put it inside my bag, before I leave the place.

 

I'm walking slowly through the long hallway with my heavy feet refuse to take another step. Tears are everywhere. Dad doesn't even want to come, he stays in the car at the parking lot. Griefing, regretting of what he had done in the last 27 years.

After a long journey, I arrive in a room where everyone wear black. Black dress, black blazzer, black, black, black. It suffocates me. Flower bouquets are lining along on the room's walls, tables with bottles of soju and some foods are in the midle of the room. I should greet everyone and thanking them for coming, but I'm too careless to pay attetion of what are they doing. There is another room on my right, I drag my feet to reach the small room. There she is, smiling ever so beautifully, framed with pastel colored wooden frame. Under it, lays a long white solid wooden curve box with floral engraving on the sides, just like her favorite.

Hitched on my throat, my lungs reject any air from coming in. I see stars everywhere, my legs are shaking and I still don't want to believe what happened. Yet, I force myself to see her for one last time, to hold her ice cold hand one more time, to caress the once pink cheeks.

My woman lays beautifully, wearing a peach dress, surrounded with the white cotton velvet. Without any sign of sorrow on her face, she looks so calm, so peaceful, in her eternal sleep.

 

"Mom, where is Sunhee?" I ask my mom that getting her makeup touched up.

"She sould be here soon, son."

"Where is she?" I insist.

"There is a bussiness trip outside the country, and she volunteered to be the one to go. She should be on her way now."

Somehow her answer doesn't satisfy me. Something feels weird, there is something wrong with her. Sunhee is not one who will be late without noticing anyone. She's always on time. The wedding starts in an hour and she's not here. Something's not right.

"You should change now, Sunggyu. Go now, she'll be here soon." my mom says with an apologetic smile.

At least she feels sorry for me.

An hour passed and Sunhee is still no where to be seen.

Two hour. The wedding is over, now it's time for reception, she's still not here.

It's not untill almost at the end of the reception, my new dad's secretary run into the crowded hall with panic strikes his face. Something's wrong. He whispers something to dad's ear, and his eyes widen to infinity, before he turns his head to me.

"Sunggyu-yah.."

I know this will be a bad news.

 

XXX Airlines Flight 512 was a scheduled flight from Narita Airport, Tokyo, Japan, crashed on final approach Incheon Airport in South Korea, today at 10.00 . Of the 326 people aboard, eight passengers found died at the crash scene, and 218 others were injured, 15 of them critically. Among the injured are two flight attendants who were thrown onto the field while still strapped in their seats when the tail section broke off after striking a warehouse.

There is one name in the dead passengers list that I don't wish to see. One name that I've been waiting so see after a long week of absence. The one that I've been missing and I can't live without.

 

Kim Sunhee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


well, it's done. i'm a bit disappointed though, it's so much better in my head.. i don't write their talks with the parents because it will be too long and ruins my mood for the story. i hope you enjoy reading this ^^

sorry for typos and bad bad grammar.. thank you for reading and for the comments~

see you in my next story~~!! ^^