Best of Friends

Always Be Loving You

Luna’s P.O.V.

 

“Ander! Com’on we’re gonna be late! Hurry up!” I shouted to the top of my lungs.

 

“I’m ready! I’m ready! Okay let’s go.” Ander shouted back and quickly ran out the door.

 

“Bye Ander! Take care at school Honey. You too Luna dear.” Mrs. Liu, Ander’s mom, greeted.

 

“Thanks mom. We will.” He answered while he got seated at the bake of the bike. I looked at him and asked, “Ready?”

 

“Yup!” He replied. And we were off!

 

NP: SEOUL - SNSD & SUJU

 

I’m Luna by the way, and this guy over here behind my back is Ander. He’s my best friend since 1st year highschool. Now it’s our 4th and last year. I can’t wait to graduate with him. I mean like graduate together with our other classmates. Haha. I slipped my tongue back there.

 

Right now we’re both late for school because he was busy last night and didn’t sleep early. I had to wait for him like an hour or less. I wonder what he was busy with. Anyways, everyday, just like this one, I drive both of us to school with my bike. So he owes me a lot. Let me emphasize that, A LOT. But of course I’d do anything for my best friend, anything really. I know it’s too much but as a best friend I’m supposed to.

(Ander&Luna Bike Ride)

Back: Ander       Driving: Luna

 

[9:00 A.M. @ Class]

*University of Seoul*

 

"Miss Luna Park and Mr. Anderson Joseph Liu. Tell me a very good reason why you are both late for class today?" Our professor said while me & Ander were standing in front of him and the whole class. He was slowly walking from left to right behind our backs. Ander looked at me and I gave a look back. We were both speechless of what excuse to say to him. Ander started to explain.

 

 

"You see Sir. I - um - I .... " He stuttered

 

"Sir, it was my fault, I slept late last night because I was busy with my computer. Ander didn't do anything. He just got caught up into this mess because of me." I stopped and gulped. I took a deep breathe and inhaled air back into my lungs after explaining as fast as I could. 

 

"Is this true Mr. Liu?" The professor asked him. I looked at him and he sighed and nodded.

 

"Yes Sir..." He said plainly and looked down after.

 

"Very well then, you may both take your seats, as for you Miss Park, detention after class."

 

Everyone else laughed as you both sat down. Ander touched my arm (we're both seat mates).

 

'I'm sorry...." He whispered to me. I looked up and smiled at him.

 

"It's okay Ander. That's what best friends are for right?" I whispered back, looked away and sighed.

 

They are, they really are.

 

[6:00 P.M. @ while riding home]

 

"So how was detention?" Ander asked me with a little smile on his face, probably trying to cheer me up. I looked back at him for a moment, I blushed and turned the other way. I kept my mouth shut and focused my eyes on the road.

 

"Hey! I was talking to you. Won't you say anything to me? I'm sorry okay? I know I was a total jerk and loser for giving you all the blame even if you weren't the one doing it. Sorry Luna, really. I'm sorry. Please talk to me." He apologized. But I still didn't say anything. His words made me smile, and sorta made me blush. I knew he couldn't take it anymore when he caught my arm, which made the bike go the other side and made me lose control.

 

"WoaW!" We said in unison.

 

"Say Something! Luna! Or else I'm gonna crash this thing!" He screamed when the bike wise going insane.

 

"Fine! Fine! I forgive you okay!? Now stop it, it's not funny!" I replied screaming as well. He smirked and hugged my waist, then leaned his head on my back.

 

NP: Someday - IU (아이유)

 

O///////O <-----(my face)

 

"Hehe. Thanks Luna. I knew you would. You'll never resist me." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and when I got control of the bike I wiggled out of his hug. 

 

"Could you just stop playing your stupid jokes? Do you really want us to get killed here on the open road? You know I only covered you up because I knew that Professor never believes your excuses, like he ever would. And don't do any of your dirty jokes on me Ander or else I'm gonna push you off this bike and drop you of the bridge. Literally DROP you off." I really really couldn't keep up with this guys stunts anymore.

 

"Woaw. Easy there Luna. I already said I'm sorry. Please don't get mad at me again. I promise I won't do it anymore. Promise!" He promised to me.

 

"Yeah, you always do." I murmured *eye rolls* 

 

"What did you say?!"

 

"NOTHING!"

 

"You're weird Luna."

 

"WE'RE BOTH WEIRD!" We laughed in unison after I said that.

 

 

After dropping Ander home, I headed home myself. I parked my bike just outside the house, locking it making sure no one steals it, then got it the back door.

 

(Luna's house)

 

I saw my cousin, Jenny Eonnie, in the kitchen making dinner. By the way, I only live with my cousin in our house since my dad passed away and I haven't seen my mom ever since. And plus she works here in Seoul while both Ajumma & Ajussi, her parents, live in the province. She just sends money to them whenever her paycheck is received.

 

I really feel ashamed that she has to stay with me. She doesn't deserve a poor life with me as one of her burdens. 

 

I hugged her from behind and said, "Eonnie-yah! I love you & miss you so much!"

 

"Luna what are you doing! I'm still cooking, stop hugging me." She was frightened and tried to break from my hug.

 

"No! I won't!" I embraced her tighter. Haha my Jenny Eonnie! ^^

 

"Luna stop it! Or else you won't be eating dinner tonight!" She yelled at me and pushed me away.

 

"Fine!" I pouted then laughed. "Alright Jenny Eonnie I'll stop." I went upstairs and got started on my assignments. 

 

[7:00 P.M. @ Park's Residence; Dinner]

 

"Jenny Eonnie, do you miss you're parents?" I asked her while putting food in my mouth. O3O

 

"Of course I do Luna. Why wouldn't I? They're my parents." She stared at me with a confused face.

 

"When you miss them, do you ever plan of going back to the province?" I stared back O-O

 

"Luna, are you afraid I might leave you? Don't be like that Luna. I love you so much and your like a little sister to me. I wouldn't wish for anything else." She patted my head and smiled trying to comfort and assure me.

 

"Now finish your food and wash the dishes." She stood up with an empty plate and went upstairs to our room, leaving me with the dishes.

 

"Aaahh!!! Eonnie-Yah!!! Why are you being so mean to me? I though you loved me!" I sighed and pouted. Eonnie turned off the bedroom lights and went to sleep. I smiled and whispered to myself

 

"Goodnight Eonnie." :)

 

[9:00 P.M. @ Liu's Residence; Ander's room]

 

Ander's P.O.V.

 

"Oh Man! Why did proff have to give me so many assignments?! Damnit!" Tossing my bag on the bed, I slammed the door and laid down making a deep sigh. Is this my Karma for blaming Luna? I knew I shouldn't have don that to her. Why was I so stupid enough to blame a girl and my best friend. Stupid brain, why don't you have anything helpful inside?

 

(Ander's house)

 

"I'm so tired! Damn!" I complained. I yawned and took my phone checking to see if anyone messaged me.

 

[1 MESSAGE] <--- the sign on the screen

 

"1 message? Who could this be? It couldn't be Luna since she didn't have a phone." I opened to see who it was but it was just a number.I read the message in my head.

 

 

Hey Ander! How are you? Hows it going there in Seoul? I sure missed alot of special events and also missed alot of people. That includes you of course. Anyways, I'm planning to come back to Seoul soon. See you there! ^-^~ BTW, this isn't my phone, I just borrowed it to txt you. XOXO. P.S. I'm bringing some friends.}

 

 

Ah! She's coming home! I ran down to see my mom washing the plates. I wanted to tell her all about the good news right away.

 

"Mom! She's coming back to Seoul! She's coming home!" She said excitedly.

 

My mom was frightened by my sudden appearance. Woops! Sorry mom. Haha.

 

"Who? Whose coming home?" She said startled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Victoria."

 

 

 

NP: Stand Up - J-Min

 

                                                           - End of Chapter 1 -

 

 

So guys? What do you think? :) Sorry for some errors and corny lines. I'll try to make it up on the next chapters. Kk? LunBer Forever <3