GO!!!!

GO!!!

I sit next my hyungs,waiting for my boyfriend to show up.Jonghyun and Key were having a moment next to him,telling beautiful and shweet things to each other,putting their hands in each other's legs and kissing.Onew was looking at his sides,probably trying to find the guy who was selling chicken.I sit there,between a couple and a chicken maniac boy,and keep silent.

I cant take my eyes off the gym,trying ti find Minho,but he is probably waiting in the dressing room.I cant go there now,just in the end of the game.

I look at the other hyungs.I find MBLAQ,Joon and Mir kissing,Cheondung looking at his pink hair and Seungho and G.O. also having a moment.G.O. Was with his head on Seungho's shoulder.

Super Junior hyungs were laughting and talking a lot.Heechul-hyung its back,so they are happy.I smile at their happiness.

Finnaly I hear a man introducing the teams and the team members walk into the gym.Everyone cheer,and I also cheer when I see my boyfriend.

His hair its so soft,eyes shining,a big smile.He looks at me and I smile widely at him and shout "Fighting!!!"

Minho smiles even wider and they start to sing the Korean anthem and Minho is singing too.Then the teams talk to their coats and I can hear their "Fighting!" before they form the team in the gym.

the game starts and they start to play.I love the happiness in Minho's eyes when he is playing or watching a footbal match.

He marks a goal and I scream happy.The team really plays well.

30 seconds before the end of the game Minho marks another goal and I cheer again.It was the last match beforemthey decided the first place and Min's team won.They start commemorating and the gates to the gym open.I run straight to Minho's arms.

"Hyung,you won!!!" i say,smiling widely.

"i played for you,Minnie"He says and when I look at him I see his bright eyes and his smile and I fell so happy that I kiss him straight in the lips.I think I surprised him because I felt his surprised eyes staring at me really wide but then I feel his lashes moving in my cheeks,and he closes his eyes.I smile in the middle of the kiss.

"Lets go to the dressing room"He says.

"Ne" I say.He puts me on the floor,since he was holding me by my waist.I walk holding hands with him.

"Sit here"He said,telling me to sit next to the box where he was going to shower.

"Ne"I say,nodding.I sit and he goes to shower.

"Taeminnie"He says.

"Eh?"I ask.

"Thank you for coming cheer for me" He says.

I smile.

"What are you talking about hyung,of course I would come,you are my boyfriend"I say.

He laughts.

After a while he comes out of the box,a towel wrapped around his wrist.He dresses and takes his beg.

"No,sit there Taeminnie" He says.I have no idea why,but I sit again anyway.

He kneeled in front of me and my heart started to beat really fast.He takes a box out of his beg.

"Taeminnie,we have been dating for a while,so I wanted to wear something to show everyone we are a couple"He says.

I nod,looking at his eyes.

"So,I want to give you this"He says.Then he oppens the box and I see two rings.Two beautiful rings.Couple rings.

"These are date rings,one for me,one for you"He says.Then he takes the minor ring and shows me.Its a silver ring,nothing really big,but for me,it was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Hyung"I look at him,surprised,and tears started falling from my eyes.

"Minnie,you dont like?It was too fast?Sorry,sorry."He said.He was about to close the box but I held his wrist.

"No,hyung.I love it"i said looking at him with teary eyes and smiling.

"Really?"He asked.

"Yes,Im so happy hyung" i saud and started more.I jumped on him,wripping my arms on his neck."Thank you hyung!!!"I say.

After a while he puts back to look at me."Give me your right hand,Minnie"He says.I give my hand to him,smiling.

he puts the ring in my ring finger.I bring my hand in front of my face and look at the ring amazed.

He puts his ring in his finger and hold my hand.

"Im so happy.Saranghae,Lee Taemin".He says,our foreheads touching,eyes closed,smiles in each ones lips.

"Im so happy.Saranghae,Choi Minho"I say,smiling too.

We kiss happily.For a while we just stary in the kiss,but then we realize we need to get out of the dressing room.

As we walk out we find out hyungs.Jonghyun and Key look at our hands,holding hands.Onew is eating chicken,and he didnt even noticed the rings,but Jongkey did.

"So congratulations.But now you have to know that if you break my Minnie's heart,you are dead."Key says.But then smiles happily.Scary diva.

"Kekekkekeke,ok hyung"Minho says,laughting and smiling.

We walk happily through the gym.I tinkle Minho and run and he runs after me,laughting and back hugs me talking me out of the floor.We laugh and I knew in that moment that we would be happy and together forever.Because I loved Minho so much.And I knew he loved me back.