Chapter 2

Dreams do come true

Next morning we woke up and went to look around the town as it was decided the day before. We checked out only half of things that we wanted to see when it was already 2pm.

- We have to go get ready for work, Mina. - Lilith warned me.

- You're right. Let's hurry home, we don't want to be late on our first day at work.

We went home, ate lunch, got ready for work and left the apartment.

Working at the cafe wasn't hard. I liked it and so did Lilith. Time passed really fast and before we knew it, it was already end of our shift. Lilith started cleaning tables and I was cleaning the counter.

Right when I tought we're done, someone entered the cafe. I raised my head and saw the same figure I saw the day before, the guy with a hoodie. As he was approaching to me his face seemed more and more familiar.

- Welcome Jiyong! - I heard my bosses voice behind me - I tought you won't come today.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized that that was famous G-Dragon approaching me. I stood there completely frozen and my heart started beating like crazy.

- Good evening, Mr. Park. - he greeted my boss. - Yeah, I almost forgot to come before closing time.

- Your usual? - Mr. Park asked him.

- Of course. - G-Dragon said.

I just stood at the same place like an idiot completely out of my mind. He leaned over the counter and looked me in the eyes.

- Aren't you that girl that bumped into me yesterday? - he asked me.

My heart was beating so fast like it will jump out of my chest any second. I barely managed to put the words together and answered:

- Y-Yeah, I'm sorry once again.

- You're new here, right? I haven't seen you before. - he continued to chat with me and I just nodded as an answer.

- I'm Jiyong. - he said offering me a handshake and smiling, probably because I was acting so silly.

- I'm Mina. - I said, finally waking up from my state of shock and accepting a handshake. At that moment my boss came with his cup of coffee and Jiyong told me:

- So, Mina, I guess we'll see each other often then.

- I guess so. - I said not moving my eyes from him even for a second. Suddenly, Lilith was standing next to me and I heard her saying:

- Hi, Jiyong, my name is Lilith.

- Nice to meet you, Lilith. - he told her, smiled and shook hands with her. Then he walked over to my boss, payed his coffee and went towards the exit.

- See you again tomorrow, girls. Good bye, Mr. Park. - he said, waived and left the cafe. After few seconds, after my mind procesed the event, I came to my senses.

- Lil, I-I can't believe this.. T-that was G-Dragon! I actually met G-Dragon! - I shouted in excitement.

- Yeah, he's a regular costomer here. YG building is few blocks away, so he always comes around closing time for a coffee. I guess it's because he works till late. - Mr. Park told me.

- Excuse my behavior, Mr. Park, I'm big fan of him. This was a bit shocking to me. I promise I'll act more professional next time. - I answered.

- It's okay, Mina. I understand. - he smiled to me and went in the back room.

- Wait, if I heard correctly, GD was the guy you bumped into yesterday? - Lilith asked.

- I guess so. At least that's what he said. - I answered with a dorky smile on my face. I was in the clouds. My heart was still beating like crazy and I couldn't stop smiling as much as I tried.

- Haha, you're so funny. - Lilith started laughing, but than said - C'mon, let's clean this place and go home. I'm tired.

- Yeah, I almost forgot we're supposed to work. - I answered and continued with cleaning still thinking about Jiyong and replaying every moment over and over again.

 

Author's words: This chapter is a bit shorter 'cause I didn't have much time to wright.. Hope you'll enjoy it! ^^