part 4 : Dongwoon

-우리의 사랑의 노래♥- Our Love Song : BEAST .

 

Part IV : Dongwoon 
 
- Your point of view -
 
School finally ended , as I walking with quick steps to the gate where we were supposed to meet . Only when I had reached did I finally heave a sigh of relief . Hyuna was just threatening me , she wasn't going to actually do anything to me ~ I surveyed the surroundings , facing nothing but trees and withering leaves . It was going to be winter soon , and the weather was starting to get chilly . I rubbed my cold arms and waited patiently for Dongwoon to arrive , with my handphone in my right hand as I texted him . 
 
"Dongwoon sshi , where are you ? I'm waiting for you ! " 
- message sent .
 
Suddenly , I was blinded with darkness , as something was forcefully tied around my eyes , and all I could see was black . I struggled , screaming and fighting with the person that was grabbing my wrists . I was terrified . I didn't know what to do . I felt so hopeless and completely afraid ! 
"Shut up you moron ! Stop screaming , no one will hear you ! " A guy's voice snapped at me , and he gave me a tight slap on my right cheek , it's force so great I would have fallen if the other guy hadn't been holding onto me . 
"Let's go , before anyone finds us ! " With that , they muffled my screams by gagging me and pulled me forcefully to where they were taking me . I soon gave up struggling , there was no way I could escape the two guys and their death grips . Instead , I tried to guess where I was . Since I was at the back of the school , there were only a few places that they could bring me and not get caught - the old block of buildings , where it was abandoned ! No one went there , not even the janitors , and that meant one thing - I was not going to get any help this time . I was completely alone , and in some serious .
 
My feet suddenly wasn't crunching on dried leaves , instead I was on a smooth , granite surface . I immediately dropped my phone as I heard it drop and slide to wherever it had been dropped . . Dongwoon sshi , please let my phone be some kind of clue for you to find me ! 
 
After a long task of climbing the stairs blindfolded , I finally reached the destination and was pushed hard to the ground . The door slammed shut and the blindfold was ripped off my eyes . And what I saw , was Hyuna and someone very familar , a face that I loathed .
 
"Hey baby , did you miss me ?"
 
- Dongwoon's point of view -
 
Aish , I was so late ! I dumped all my things into my bad and ran as fast as i could to the gate .I finally reached the gate where we had promised to meet . However, she wasn't there ...... I checked my phone and saw a sms from her . 
-"Dongwoon sshi , where are you ? I'm waiting for you ! " 
the message was sent ten minutes ago , did she leave because she was sick of waiting ? No , she wouldn't ! Suddenly , I was reminded of what a fellow classmate had told me during lessons .
.
.
( during music composing lessons )
"Hey dongwoon , did you know Hyuna was messing with your friend just now during lunch ? It had something to do with her getting too close to you . "
"What ? But----- I wasn't aware ! She didn't tell me anything !"
"I guess she just didn't want you to worry or take action against Hyuna . "
"Thanks Mir , for informing me about this . "
"No problem ! Just try to take care of her more , she's under Hyuna's radar recently , and you know what the crazy can do ."
.
.
Don't tell me ...... Something had happened to her ? 
A weird instinct told me that she was in trouble , and I immediately started searching for her . Where could she go ...... Somewhere quiet and isolated ...... The old block ! There was nowhere else that was near here ! As fast as my legs could , I ran .
 
- Your point of view -
 
"Hey baby , did you miss me ? " He smiled sleazily and walked over to me , gently tracing my cheek with his fingers . I slapped his fingers away and snapped .
" I'm not your baby , don't call me that you disgusting person . "
He shrugged and walked over to Hyuna , where she sat on a desk , arms folded , a smug expression on her face . 
"Well hello , aren't you glad to see me again ? " She purred .
"What the hell do you want ? " I glared at her , and she smirked .
"Didn't I tell you not to mess with me ? Now you'll have a taste of how defying me would get you into real , deep . Weren't you devastated when Leejoon ditched you in front of the whole school ? Now you can have some real intimate time with him ~ "
Joon started walking towards me , and the two guys who "kidnapped" me tied my hands together behind my back . Even though I struggled , it was no use . They were just too strong . 
"What do you mean ? What are you going to do? Leejoon , you better stay away from me ! " The strange look in his eyes terrified me , I could feel a chill run down my spine . What was it in his eyes ? It seemed like ........ Lust .
 
- Dongwoon's point of view -
I finally reached the old blocks , and called her phone again while huffing and puffing . It was really so tiring to run such a long distance ! Suddenly , I heard a faint sound, like a song coming from the vicinity and found her phone lying on the floor in a pile of dried leaves . 
My instincts were really weird today , but I knew in an instant that she was here , and she really needed my help . After catching my breath , I rushed upstairs , I didn't know on which floor she was , but no matter what , I would find her , I swear , I must protect her . 
I have to .
 
- Your Point of view -
 
He gently gave me a kiss on my forehead , and I shuddered . Okay , now I was really getting scared .
"Joon , what are you doing ? Stop it -------- " I turned my head as he tried to kiss my lips , thus kissing my cheeks in the end , and blinked at the two of them in fright . 
"What are you trying to do ? Ah, don't do that ! " He was starting to kiss my neck impatiently and goosebumps formed on my skin . My legs were like jelly , as my heart thumped hard in my chest . His roaming hands were everywhere , trailing from my arms to my back , and his fingers started ing the first button of my blouse . Desperate tears began to form as I tried desperately for him to stop . I finally knew what was my revenge . Hyuna instructed Joon to me , to make me so dirty that I wouldn't be able to face Dongwoon . 
 
"Please stop , please don't do this ..... " I whimpered , although of course Joon didn't stop . Hyuna smirked.
"I shall leave , of course I wouldn't want to witness this disgusting deed ~ Have fun Joonie ~ " With that , she her heels and left , followed by the two guys who "kidnapped" me, while my eyes were filled with tears , begging her to save me . I hoped that she would actually realise what she was doing and change her mind . But no , she didn't . I was now , truly alone and vulnerable . 
 
"Don't worry baby , it'll be fun , I'll make it all feel good ~" Joon said as he started to the next few buttons . Tears streamed down my cheeks as I sobbed hard . Dongwoon sshi , where are you ? Was I too foolish to think that you would be the one to protect me ? Please come and save me ...... Please . Joon's hands started to touch my exposed waist as I gritted my teeth and again let the tears flow . It was a hopeless cause , I wouldn't be able to do anything but get this over with ...... I felt so dirty ! As Joon's lips reached my shoulder blades , I shut my eyes tightly , tears flowing down my cheeks as I gasped for air . His hands started moving up and down my legs , going higher and higher as I sobbed , earning a slap from Leejoon .
 
"Shut up ! Why are you crying , for heaven's sake ? You should be honoured ! " He barked while I weeped , and continued what he was doing , tearing off my top as I tried hard to muffle my sobs .
 
Suddenly , a loud "Bang!" was heard , followed by a familar voice . 
" Let her go ! "
Was it ...... Dongwoon sshi ? Was I just dreaming , or did I exactly hear his voice ? Is he here to save me ?
Leejoon was forcefully pushed away from me , as Dongwoon started beating him up . His handsome face was filled with rage , eyes burning with anger as he delivered punch after punch , with Leejoon lying on the floor , struggling to escape . 
"Dongwoon sshi ---- Don--don't " I sobbed as he ran to me , protectively covering me with my ripped blouse and hugged me tight while I broke down into tears . His embrace felt so warm , and my trembling body became warmer . Leejoon took the opportunity to escape .
 
"Are you alright ? I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier ! I'm such a lousy guy ! " Dongwoon blamed himself , while I shook my head weakly .
"Dongwoon sshi , thank you so much , I though I was going to be alone , I thought you wouldn't come ...... I ------"
 
With that sentence , my world became black again .
 
- Dongwoon's point of view -
 
" Dongsaeng ah ! Oh my god , I need to get her back to my house ! "
I gently lifted her up and hurriedly ran out of the room while holding her securely . 
"Hello ? Please get the driver to drive the car over to the school right now ! And call the doctor over ! " I panted breathlessly into the phone to my housekeeper , since of course she couldn't take my motorcycle home ! Her face was really pale , and her breathing was slightly rushed , but she was okay . I guess she had fainted out of fatigue from fighting the guys , and also out of fear . I smoothened her fringe and hugged her tightly . I hoped she felt a little warmth from my body , since her skin was really cold .
 
The car reached soon and we were immediately sent back home . The doctor did a checkup on her while I waited outside the guestroom .
"Doctor Kim ! how is she ? " I asked urgently when the doctor came out of the room . 
"Dongwoon ah , relax , she's okay . Just a little traumatised , but she just needs some rest and she'll be fine . "
"Kamsahamnida doctor ! Can I go see her ? I know she'll be sleeping , I just want to check on her . "
"Okay sure dongwoon . Remember to give her loads of rest and let her eat more , she's a little underweight . I know you'll take good care of her dongwoon . " She gave me a kind smile and left , while I quietly entered the room .
She was sleeping soundly , with the thick down comforters covering her . She really looked too skinny , with her arms like sticks . Her face was pale and I could see her cheekbones easily . Aish , I really needed to take better care of my dongsaeng , why didn't I realise how skinny she was till now ? I silently walked to her and sat down on the chair placed next to the bed , gently running my fingers down her smooth cheek and held her cold hand . Tears formed at my eyes as I saw how brittle she looked . Where was the dongsaeng that would always rebuke what I say ? Where was the bubbly girl who I had grown to love ?
 
"Dongsaeng ah , Oppa is promising you ,  I'll never let you get hurt again . I'll protect you from now on , and never make you cry . I ...... I ----- I love you . " I gently leaned forward and kissed her cheek . She was just like a sleeping angel . 
 
After creeping out of the room to let her get somemore rest , I walked down to the kitchen and rolled up my sleeves .
"Young master , is there anything you want to eat ? We can make it for you ." The cooking ahjumma said , while I shook my head and declined politely .
" It's okay ahjumma , I'll do it myself . Thank you still ~" 
I started opening the fridge and peered inside .
 
Hmmmm ...... What should I cook for her ?
.
.
.
- end -
 
As promised , here's the chapter ! kekeke ! I find it so difficult to actually write this without a name , so I just made dongwoon call her DONGSAENG ! :D comments and subscriptions would be loved ! kekeke ! ♥ thanks for reading this fanfic , and continue to support ! ^^ 
uyui7y.jpgps : kyaaaa i wanna eat dongwoon's cooking ! LOL ! 
 
 
xoxo, amanda ! 
 
ps: gif credit - beastdongwoon.tumblr
photo credit - hyungseungso-1.blogspot