Part I : Dongwoon .

-우리의 사랑의 노래♥- Our Love Song : BEAST .

 

♥ Our song - You : beast 
 
.
 
remember when we first met ? It was a total coincidence , but who knew how we would actually end up ?
Your voice , that breathtaking voice , attracted me to you right away ♥
 
.
.
.
 
As the school bell rang , everyone rushed out of the stuffy classroom to grab their lunch , while I packed my things slowly , not speaking a word . The class was empty when I walked out of the room . The faint smell of spring lingered in the air , scents of spring flowers , freshly cut grass , the morning rain . Holding my paper bag of lunch , I hurriedly walked over to my "lunch corner" , where I always have lunch there by myself .
 
After the previous relationship which had gone downhill with my ex , who hurt me so much , I couldn't imagine the honeyed words he actually whispered into my ears before we broke up , the look in his eyes that I imagined to be love , but was actually just a passing facade, an act . How could someone actually date me for 6 months as a dare , then dump me heartlessly in front of the whole school , making me look like a total , pathetic fool ? His only purpose was to complete the whole of his dare , to reach his final aim , but I actually thought we were in love . The dates we went , the presents he gave me , his arms wrapping around my waist adoringly , the smile on his face as he promised me how he would not ever leave me , they were all blatent lies . I finally knew , when I wouldn't sleep with him ( which was his final part of his dare ) and he ridiculed and shamed me in public , that he was just playing me, I was just treated as a joke , as a easily discarded toy. The look of mockery and scorn as he pushed me away after breaking my heart and shared a kiss with another girl , which I found out was his girlfriend , it was like a complete slap on my face . 
 
Since then , I had always not been able to trust anyone . After having your feelings completely cheated by someone like that , how could I actually trust someone without thinking that they were just treating you as a joke ?
 
Those tears I shed for this heartless guy , the one that broke my heart , I vowed that I would never ever give my heart to another guy so easily anymore .
 
Come to think of it , I was so glad that my first kiss wasn't given to him yet .
 
.
 
As I secretively walked over to the music block of the school , I hurriedly entered the seemingly empty music block , and finally reached the room . I was an arts student , thus we were actually not permitted to go into the music block . However , I always sneaked into the empty , old music room . There were always no one there , and I could always had my lunch there in peace , sometimes I would also play a few pieces on the white old grand piano , since I loved playing the piano . I heaved a sigh of relief when I shut the door behind me , thank god the music students had the same lunch periods as us ! I placed my paperbag on the small coffee table , and walked over to the piano , running my fingers over the piano keys . I sat and started playing a simple tune , Minuet in G . (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKKDXCP2_M&feature=related)
 
I really loved the piano , somehow the piano sounds would always make me relax alot more . As I was almost lost in the music , a sudden shuffling of footsteps coming right outside jolted me awake , as I hurriedly jumped out of my seat , grabbing my bag of lunch and ran wildly to the cupboard for storing big instruments , where I hid . , I would be in so much trouble if I got caught by anyone ....... I slid a tiny crack between the door and peeked to see who was the "intruder" . 
 
A guy walked into the room , peering from left to right curiously as I held my breath . " Strange , I was sure I heard someone playing the piano ..... " He muttered to himself , scratching his head and shrugged , closing the door gently and walking over to the piano where I had just played moments ago . I suddenly recognized him . Son Dongwoon , second grade , a year older than me , I always see him surrounded by girls crooning for his attention . He was known for his talent of singing and piano playing , and girls in our school always wanted to be with him . I understood why he was so popular , he was really very handsome , that I can see . He lifted the piano cover , took in a deep breath and began to sing while playing on the piano .
 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c46yONWaw)
 
마지막 인살 내게 건네기 전에
majimak insal naege gŏnnegi jŏne
Before saying your last farewell to me
 
아주 잠깐만 멈춰서 날 보며 웃어줘
aju jamkkanman mŏmchwosŏ nal bomyŏ usŏjwo
Please stop for just a moment and look at me while smiling
 
잠시나마 나에게 빛을 준 네게
jamshinama na'ege bichŭl jun nege
Stay for just a bit, you who had given light to me
 
끝이라도 눈물 따윈 보이기 싫어서 나
kkŭtirado nunmul ttawin boigi shirhŏsŏ na
Even if it's the end, I don't want to show you my tears, so you
 
(너에게 웃음 지으며) 고맙다고 행복한 추억 내게 만들어줘서
(nŏege usŭm jiŭmyŏ) gomabdago haengbokhan chuŏk naege mandŭrŏjwosŏ
(While putting on a smile for you) I say thank you, for making these happy memories
 
(어색한 미소를 비추며) 널 이렇게 보내지만
(ŏsaekhan misorŭl bichumyŏ) nŏl irŏhke bonaejiman
(Shining with an awkward smile) I'm sending you away like this but
 
이 문이 닫히면 네 모습이 사라지면
i muni dathimyŏn ne mosŭbi sarajimyŏn
When this door closes, when the image of you disappears
 
하루를 눈물로 살겠지만 너와의 추억 때문에 혼자 남아
harurŭl nunmullo salgetjiman nŏwaye chuŏk ttaemune honja nama
I'll probably spend the day in tears, because of the memories with you, I'm left alone
 
행복을 더 바랄게
haengbogŭl dŏ baralge
I wish that you'll be happier
 
나 지금 이 손을 놓치면
na jigŭm i sonŭl nohchimyŏn
When I let go of this hand now
 
이제 또 웃을 일 없겠지만 다른 사람의 품에서
ije tto usŭl il ŏbtgetjiman darŭn sarame pumesŏ
I'll no longer have any reason to smile but when I see you smiling
 
웃고 있을 널 보며 나 웃어 볼게
utgo issŭl nŏl bomyŏ na usŏ bolge
in another's embrace, I'll try to smile
 
His performance really blew me away , his voice so emotional , so breathtaking , it made me so attracted to him . While adjusting my sitting position since I was aching all over in the uncomfortable wooden cupboard , I accidentally kicked a random recorder and it hit the wooden sides of the cupboard , creating a soft but noticable "bang" . . Dongwoon jerked his head towards my direction and began walking over to the cupboard . I held my breath , hoping he wouldn't discover me , like just now . I knew I wouldn't be so lucky , as he opened the door and saw me hiding in the cupboard . A charming and playful smile grew on his lips as he said his first words to me .
 
" Busted ~ "
 
- end -
 
Here's the first chapter ! OMG I was like trying my best to write well , ahhhhh it's difficult ! Hope you guys like this chapter , I'm sorry if it , cause it's my first attempt at such a fanfic you see ~ Huhuhu . THANKS READERS FOR READING MY FANFIC , seriously im touched ! ♥♥♥ LOVE YA ALL ! kekeke ~ Yah guys , comment and give me suggestions , will ya ? LOL :D subscribe too ! kekeke oh yeah visit my other fanfic starring eunhyuk - IT'S YOU ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17345/it-s-you-eunhyuk-romance-superjunior-you) hahaha hard sell yo ! kamsa for reading , and remember to check for new updates ! 
 
xoxo, Amanda ~
 
Replies :
Solana401 : HELLO ! here's the first chapter , hope it's okay ! kamsa for commenting ! huhuhu ! :D
GummyBears_Yum : awwww thanks for commenting ! kekeke the first chapters up ! :D