Nice To Meet You

Which One?

[Ah Sa’s POV]
“Come on Mei, let’s get going!” I said. I sighed, impatient to look at our new apartment.
Gillian slowly got out of the cab, and we took the elevator up to our apartment. “Wow, I wonder what our apartment will look like?”
We open the door, and we just stand there.
Ah Gil: “It’s huge!” She runs upstairs. “Hey, we can each have our own room!”
I walk upstairs, and set my things down in the first room. “Then this is mine.”
Ah Gil: “Fine.”
I start unpacking some of my stuff; after a while, Gillian comes in.
Ah Gil: “I’m hungry! Can we go get something to eat first? I want milk tea and fried rice.” I sigh; look around, “Ok.” I get my purse, and we leave.

So the twins go find a place to eat. They see a tea shop, and next to it a restaurant that is famous for its fried rice. So, Gillian goes get her tea, while Charlene enters the restaurant and saves a seat for her. She’s browsing the menu, when someone bumps her. She looks up, and she sees a cute guy. He says, “Oh, I’m sorry.”
Ah Sa: Wow, he’s cute.
Ah Sa: “It’s ok.” *smiles*
Danson: Hm, she looks cute. I wonder...He puts on a winning smile.
Danson: “Hey, I’m Tang Yu Zhe, you can call me Danson.”
Ah Sa: “I’m Zhong Zhuo Yan, I go by Charlene or Ah Sa, nice to meet you.”
Danson: “Will you go out with me? *smiles*
Ah Sa: Hmm, he seems to be nice, but now, more like a player. “No."
Danson: "Why?"
Ah Sa: (trying to find a feeble excuse, even though she does want to go out with him) "I don't go out with random people."
Danson: What? She rejected me! I’ve never been rejected before…
Danson: "Well, I do want to get to know you better. I don't bite! Will you give me your number?"
Ah Sa: Are you going to bother me?
Danson: Well, can I call you once every day?
Ah Sa: Every week.
Danson: 3 days a week?
Ah Sa: Ugh, might as well… “Fine.”
Danson: score!
They switch phones and input numbers.
Danson walks away, Gillian comes in the door.
Ah Gil: “Hey, Jie! What’s that? *Charlene shows her* Hey, you got a guy’s number? Danson…Are you going to call him?
Ah Sa: I don’t know…

Danson walks to another table, and sits down. He stares at his phone, lost in thought. Wu Chun walks in, and sees him.
Wu Chun: "Hey, Danson!” Danson ignores him. Hmph. He walks over, and stands in front of his table. “Hey! Didn’t you hear me?”
Danson: “Huh? Oh, sorry.”
Chun: “So, what’s up? What’s so important?”
Danson: “Oh, I wanted to ask about Genie. How is she?”
Chun: “She’s okay. Jiro is with her now.” He looks at Danson.
Danson: Oh. Genie, I wish you happiness.
Chun: “So, are you okay?”
Danson: “Yeah, I’m working at Calvin’s family’s company now.”
Chun: “Good for you!”
Danson: Yeah. *Looks at Ah Sa’s number*
Chun: “Whatcha looking at?”
Danson: “Just this girl’s number I met today. I accidentally bumped into her.
Chun: “You should ask her out!”
Danson: “I did. She said no. She doesn’t go out with strangers.”
Chun: “Then call her, and become friends with her! Then, you won’t be strangers anymore.”
Danson: “Okay, I’ll call her tonight. So, what do you want to eat? My treat.” Wait…
Chun: *evil smile* “Everything…”
Danson: I knew it.

When Chun's finished, they leave. The twins leave right after them. The girls are chatting, when Ah Sa sees someone who looks like Danson.
Ah Sa: “Hey, I think that’s Danson.”
Ah Gil: “Really? Hey, Danson!”
Ah Sa yanks Gillian back behind a tree, and puts a hand over . Danson looks around, shrugs, and continues Ah Sa: “What are you doing?!”
Ah Gil: “I wanted to see his face.” *pouts*
Ah Sa: “Well, too bad. Stay away from him, though. He acts like a player.”
*Ringtone----------*
Ah Sa: “Hello?”
Danson: “Hey, babe. Missed me?”
Ah Sa: “Not in a million years.”
Danson: “Awww.”
Ah Sa: “And don’t call me babe.” *Hangs up*
The girls near the apartment complex. “Yay, we’re home! The Twins exclaim at the same time. As they are unpacking their stuff inside, Ah Gil asks, “Hey, shouldn’t we get to know our neighbors?”
Ah Sa: “Do we have to?”
Gillian: “Yes, this will be fun, come on!” She drags her sister out. They separate, with Gillian going to their left next-door and Ah Sa going to the right. They both knock.

-Gillian’s side-
“Hi, I’m Gillian! My sister is Ah Sa, and we just moved in next door.”
“Oh, hi! I’m Selina. Nice to meet you!”

-Ah Sa’s side-
the door in front of Ah Sa opens, and…..”You!”
Danson: “Hey, what are you doing here?”
Ah Sa: “I just moved in next door.” Wait, why did I say that?
Danson: “Yay! Hey, what are you doing tomorrow? Want to go out tomorrow?"
Ah Sa: “No, I have school.”
Danson: “What school do you go to?”
Ah Sa: “Not telling you.”
Ah Sa turns around, and walks into her apartment.
Danson: “This is going to be interesting…”