Flashback

One more chance

I was waiting for Kris in front of the school alone. I waited for him about 1hour now. where could Kris be? Where did he go? And why Kris didn't call or text me? I thought and started to get worry. I waited 30 minute more it was getting really dark so I decided to walk to Kris house. When I arrived I rang the bell and waited for Kris to open the door.

        "Come in" I heard girl's voice and she opened the door. how could this be? I thought I're never saw any girl in his house expect his mom but there I saw Mina in Kris house, Mina was Kris ex-girlfriend. I weren't jealous but i wanted to know why Kris didn't call me or text me that he couldn't go home with me today? And why is Mina here? "oh, ____ why are you here?" she asked.

         "I want to know if Kris is here." I told her and smiled and she smiled back. We walked into the living room and i saw Kris sitting on the sofa watching TV happily

         "Babe, who is coming?" he asked.

         "____ is coming here oppa" she walked to Kris and peeked him on the cheek. He frowned,

         "Did you say ____ is coming???" she replied "yes, there she is".

         "Kris, you're still go out with Mina right? You told me that you didn't love her anymore but she is your firstlove, but why?" i asked him, i didn't want my cry in front of him so i hold it.

         "What??? ____ you are misunderstanding Kris's still go out with me, he told me he love me very much and I'm the only one for him." Mina said, the word that she said hurt me very much, it hurted like hell I started to cried "is that so?"

         "I'm sorry." this was the only word that Kris told me

         " I was a fool then, i believed all your word and i love you so so bad but you ruined it Kris, you ruined it. I hate you"

                       End flashback