Chapter 23 - Parental Consent

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

          Hello my lovelies. Kyuhyunnie has been on vacation and he has been working as an MC for a while. Let’s just say it was fun having Ryeowook and Eunhyukkie all to myself. Keke, jealous yet Jongwoon? Green with envy yet, Donghae? A vacation clearly has not reduced my good manners.

          Today, we’re back with some more Eunhae goodness and I’m going to go one step further into their relationship. As all couples know, the most important part after getting your significant other to agree to be with you is to have their parents’ approvals as well. We all know that umma and appa are the most important people in our lives.

          It’s no hidden secret that Donghae is very much in cahoots with Eunhyuk’s mom. I mean honestly, he has a picture of the woman in his wallet! Normally, that would sound creepy. Is he hitting on Hyukkie or is he hitting on his mom? :3 THAT WAS A JOKE GUYS. Donghae is forever Hyukkies… or scratch that. He’s forever mine. But I digress.

          Donghae never really realized the implications when he revealed to the entire nation that he had a picture of his best friend’s mother in his wallet. They were on a show and he was teasing Eunhyuk as per usual. Eunhyuk snatched his beef and Donghae pouted. Like the kid he was, his first reaction was to be a tattle tale.

          “It’s okay. I’m on good terms with his mom. Look, I even have her picture here!” He whipped out his wallet, proud that he had it on him. Eunhyuk paled, understanding that the nation would take this the wrong, or rather, the right way. Yes, guys, if you thought they were dating, they most definitely were.

          Eunhyuk snatched the wallet away. “Ya, don’t have my mother out for display,” he scolded and the Fish pouted.

          “You’re just mad that she likes me more. She told me that she would love to have me as a son.” Er, Donghae-hyung? I think you’re forgetting the very important “in-law” part. Eunhyuk blushed and afterwards, we all gathered to call Mrs. Lee.

          “Umma, is it true that you want Donghae to be your son?” he whined, clearly used to being a momma’s boy.

          She chuckled over the phone. “Hyukjae, aren’t you going to bring him home sometime? I mean, mothers have to approve of their son-in-law first you know.”

          Everyone cracked up. Donghae ran around the room with his arms in the air, squealing with triumph and happiness. Eunhyuk could only look at the device in his phone, dumbfounded. I grabbed the phone from him.

          “Omonim, but Kyuhyunnie is your true son-in-law!” I shouted and she chuckled.

          “Oh you boys.”

          But wait! The parent approval doesn’t just end there. There is also the tale of Mr. Lee and the Eunhae towel. Super Shows are the best because our lovely ELFs bring along so many goodies for us and towels are a specialty.

          I’m just a bit jealous that there’s an Eunhae towel and none for me. >~< Hmmphs, baby maknae is sad. Oh well. Back to the story. (But guys make a Kyuhae and Kyuhyuk towel please?)

          There was one sneaky fan who managed to capture the parents section. Every Super Show, our parents would come and sit in a specially provided booth to watch us. This year was no different. The row was usually near the front and they had a great view. There was one incident where Eunhyuk’s parents came and around his father’s neck was something completely unexpected.

          Some fans blame old age, they said he didn’t read what was on the towel. That is the biggest spew of BS I have ever heard. Nobody wears a towel without reading the very LARGE words on it. It was a white towel with blue glittery lettering. Not hard to read guys.

          Even from the photo, I knew what it was. It clearly said, “EUNHAE LOVE.” Ahahahaha. Look at that. Even Eunhyuk’s daddy supports them. It turns out that while surfing online to bur our merchandise, he came across the towel and really liked it. “Quite appropriate,” he called it.

          So he bought it, and wore it to Super Show, to support whatever Eunhae duet performance that was going to come. Because in appa’s words, “Donghae always does things with my son. Always. I figured I might as well show some support.” And there you have it. Donghae doesn’t even need to fight to ask for Eunhyuk’s hands.

          His parents already approve. 

 

I'M SORRY I'M TAKING SO LONG D:

But it's senior year and I'm so tired with work all the time.

I started B.A.P oneshots and that's updated daily so check it out if you're a Baby~

I hope this was good? There will be more evil Kyu coming up ^^ Monkey Emoticons