Chapter 7

My First Love Went A Little Like This

 

A/N: Hey guys! =)) It's a miracle! I've updated this fic! =)) I was actually afraid of what others might think about my story because I've been reading some blogs about this certain person that criticizes the stories written by different authors that's why I'm not updating this fic plus, I'm lazy! I'm not actually afraid of receiving criticisms but I'm afraid that people will not read my hardwork :\ So anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter I wrote this morning ;) Sorry for spelling mistakes and gramar errors :D


C H A P T E R  S E V E N.

Author’s  POV

“YAH SOOYOUNG! Aren’t you going to help me bring my things?”  Ha Ra yelled at Sooyoung who is playing Temple Run on the couch.

Monday morning came and Sooyoung was already inside the Lee’s residence. School was about to start at 8 am and Ha Ra is still struggling in bringing her things in school downstairs. Sooyoung was too absorbed in playing the said App that she didn’t hear Ha Ra’s screaming and scolding.

Seungyeon Ahjumma saw Ha Ra going for the stairs and ran towards her to carry her things downstairs.

“Kamsahamnida Seungyeon Ahjumma,” Ha Ra said gratefully and bowed to her. “I can take care of myself from here, Thank you again.”

“No problem Ha Ra. Just call me whenever you need my help.” Ahjumma replied.

“Of course.” Ha Ra said and smiled as she watched Ahjumma Seungyeon head to the kitchen.

Ha Ra was smiling for she realized that she is very lucky to have Seungyeon Ahjumma to help her anytime. Her smile turned upside down when she saw Sooyoung playing with her iTouch, she gritted her teeth slightly and yelled, “Yah! Sooyoung!”

“Neh?” Sooyoung answered without looking at Ha Ra.

“Didn’t you hear me a while ago? I was looking for you and yet you are not responding to me!” Ha Ra suddenly demanded.

She noticed that Sooyoung is not paying attention to her so she immediately went to the living room while kind of limping and grabbed her iTouch and hid it behind her back.

“YAH! What do you think you are doing Lee Ha Ra?! I’m about to break my record in Temple Run! Don’t you know how hard it is to do that?!” Sooyoung scolded Ha Ra.

“Is that what you’re doing? I have no idea. I’m so sorry, Sooyoung. I did it because you are not paying attention to me.” Ha Ra responded sadly. She didn’t expect that Sooyoung would be mad at her just because of this stupid App.

Sooyoung forgot Ha Ra’s condition that she has injury and it immediately sinked in that Sooyoung came to help Ha Ra and not to play Temple Run.

“I’m sorry too Ha Ra, I forgot that you injured yourself yesterday and that you needed my help. I’m sorry I yelled at you.” Sooyoung looked at the floor while apologizing.

“It’s okay Sooyoung. It’s my fault anyway.”

“Don’t blame yourself, Pabo!” Sooyoung nudged Ha Ra’s elbow playfully. “What happened to you anyway?”

Ha Ra laughed and said, “It’s a long story Sooyoungie.”

“I’m all ears.” Sooyoung responded.

Ha Ra giggled and unconsciously looked at her watch, “It’s already 7:30 Sooyoungie! We’ll be late for school! We better get going!”

They grabbed their things for school and Ha Ra’s car was parked in front of their house.

“Seungyeon Ahjumma! Where is Jiyoung Ahjussi? ” Ha Ra asked Seungyeon Ahjumma who is watering the plants.

“I will call him now Ha Ra.” Seungyeon Ahjumma said and immediately went inside the house.

“Pali! We’re late for school!” Ha Ra yelled.

Moments passed by and Jiyoung Ahjussi came with a crutch on his hand.

“Ha Ra, I think you should carry these, it would be very useful for you.” Jiyoung Ahjussi said.

Ha Ra smiled and took the crutches gratefully and said, “Kamsahamnida Ahjussi, let’s get going. We’re late!”

They hurriedly went inside the car and Jiyoung Ahjussi drove fast. It only took them 15 minutes to reach the school.

“Ahjussi, I’ll just call you if you’re going to pick me up, okay?” Ha Ra said as she was about to get off the car with Sooyoung and their things.

“Arasso, Agasshi.” Jiyoung Ahjussi replied.

The car took off and they went inside the campus. It’s a good thing that Sooyoung and Ha Ra were classmates because it would be easier to assist Ha Ra.  They sat on their chairs but there is still ten minutes before the bell rings so Sooyoung sat beside Ha Ra.

“So Ha Ra, what happened to you yesterday? Why did you injure yourself?” Sooyoung asked.

“You know the big jar near the kitchen in our house?” Ha Ra asked.

“The one you bought in America?” Sooyoung asked.

“No! The one we bought in Paris.” Ha Ra replied.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened in shock, “OMO! That jar is HUGE . What happened? Did it fall unto you?” Sooyoung asked, a hint of worry can be spotted.

Ha Ra nodded. “I woke up from a very, very wonderful dream and this happened.” She said.

“I still don’t get it why it happened.” Sooyoung confusingly said.

“I heard Yoona Umma and Heechul Oppa talking about Jaejoong. They said that he is ------”

Ha Ra’s narration was interrupted by the school bell.

“He is what?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’ll tell you the story later, I promise” Ha Ra said and Sooyoung was left with no choice. She went back to her seat and paid attention to their Calculus class.


A/N: So how was it ? Did you enjoy reading? Or is it irritating? Anyhow, I'm glad you read this even if you don't like it. And I'm very sorry for not updating this! I promise to update this from time to time starting today :D Btw, Jaejoong will come out on the next update! ;) Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! >:D< xoxo :*