I love you --the end--

I love you

"Ahhhh, I'll be late!!" You said to yourself while getting dressed.

"Ouch, stupid foot…." With the rush to get ready, you forgot that you hurt your foot yesterday, while coming home from school.

"Ah… how am I going to walk like this? But I promised Namjoon I would meet him… and it's his birthday.. ahhhh, why did I have to hurt my foot?!" You said sadly.

You were suppose to meet Namjoon at the park, near the shopping center but you had to walk all the way because there were no buses near your house. You sighed at that thought. Besides, you didn't tell him anything because you knew he would cancel your plans and tell you to rest at home. And you didn't want that because it was his birthday and you were his best friend after all.

"Ah, whatever, I'll just get ready and see if I can make it to the park…"

Since you were very girlish, you just wore a pair of jeans, black vans and a sweater because it was cold. You dressed in a very simple way, your usual style.

"Eh, it's comfortable and that's all that matters…well, not really.." You weren't even outside and your foot was already killing you. "Ugh, I don't care, maybe he won't notice…" But it was clear that you were hurt.

You started walking to the park, in pain, but tried to look natural, what was almost impossible. You bite your bottom lip from the pain you were feeling while walking but tried to ignore it. You were almost at the park when you heard your phone ring. It was Namjoon.

"Hello? Namjoon?"

"______ Hey! Where are you?"

"I-I almost there, don't worry!"

"Oh.. Are you ok?"

"E-Eh? Yeah, why?"

"You don't sound ok…"

"But I am! Really, don't worry!"

"If you say so.. well, I'll hang up then. Hurry up~!" His voice sounded so cute on the phone. You blushed at your sudden thoughts.

You've know each other since you were kids because your parents were friends. But you didn't thought of him as "just a friend". You liked him. Very much actually. But you couldn't tell him because it would ruin your friendship, or so you thought. And he had many friends, he knew many girls and you were so different form them. And that was another reason why you would tell him that you liked him: because you thought you weren't "his style". Ahh, but you liked him so much…

Tears started forming when you thought about that. You shock your head and tried to look happy. You were good at faking smiles, that's a fact.

When you arrived at the park, you looked for him. You saw him sitting on a bench, with a girl. A very pretty girl. Your smile faded again. But she left when you arrived so you couldn't actually see who she was.

"Namjoon!" You called his name, smiling again. He turned back and saw you.

"Ah, ____!!" His smile was so beautiful and so bright. "How are yo-" You cut him off, hugging him tightly. "Happy B-Day Nammie~!!!"

"Ahhhhh, thanks _____~!" He hugged you back. When you let go of him, your foot hit the floor what made you wince in pain. "_____, are you ok?!" He asked, worried.

"Y-Yes, don't worry!" But you were not ok. You sat on the bench to see if it hurt less.

"Yah, _____, you are not ok! What happened to your foot?!"

"N-Nothing, I… I'm just tired." You tried to fake a smile but you failed so you just looked down.

"No, you're not. Let me see."

"E-Eh?"

"Let me see your foot." He tried to grab your foot to see how it was but it hurt too much. "And you said you were ok… You can't even walk straight and still you walked all the way from your house to the park… what were you thinking? You could have told me!" He sounded angry this time.

"I… S-Sorry…I just… I knew that if I told you, you would cancel everything and just tell me to stay home and rest and I didn't want that to happen because it's your birthday!!" Tears started forming in your eyes again and you tried hard not to let them out.

"____... And so you walked all the way here in pain… ah, where would I ever found a friend like you, huh?" He ruffed your hair and smiled. You blushed and looked away. "Hop on, I'll carry you!"

"Eh?"

"Piggyback!"

"O-Oh… Thanks!" You said and let him carry you on his back all the way to your house.

The walk was quiet and it was getting cold. You hold onto him tightly and just shut your eyes.

"Nammie…."

"Hm?"

"Sorry…"

"Don't say that!"

"But I ruined our plans…" Namjoon let out a small laugh when you said that.

"I don't care if we don't go to the park or the cinema… Honestly, I don't care where I go or where I am on my birthday as long as I am with you." You started to blush when he said that. Your heart started beating faster. "Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes…" You rested your forehead on his neck. He was smiling and blushing too but you couldn't see it.

-------------

When you reached your house, he laid you down on the couch and went to the kitchen. It was raining and you just stared at the window, seeing the raindrops on the glass. You heard some noises from the kitchen, like he was looking for something but couldn't find it.

"Do you need help?"

"No, just rest!... Do you have popcorns?"

"Eh? Yeah, I think so. First door, on your left."

"Thanks! Pick a movie from the video club, you still have some codes left to watch movies for free, right?"

"Yeah, I do. What kind of movie?"

"I don't know, just choose one that you like!"

"Ah, you're the birthday boy, so you choose!"

"Aish, ok, just wait a little!" He said and went back to the kitchen

You were laying on the couch, thinking about that girl that was with Namjoon. She was girlish and pretty. You wanted to ask him who she was but it was strange to ask something like that. You hugged a pillow that was on the couch and tried not to think about that. You and Namjoon were just friends but what you felt for him was something more than that.

"_____? Is everything ok?" You didn't know he was next to you.

"God, you scared me.." He just laughed and sit next to you.

You couldn't stop thinking about that girl. You wanted to know who she was so you gained the courage to ask him.

"N-Namjoon…"

"Hm, what is it?"

"Hm… a-at the park… when I arrived, you… you were with a girl…"

"Ah, you saw her?"

"Yeah… I-"

"She is the daughter of my dad's friend. She is nice. Just wanted to say "Happy birthday Namjoon-oppa!". Which was super strange because I barely know her but ok…."

"Oh…. She was very pretty…"

"Eh? Why are you saying that? She's not that pretty…."

"Really? But she's so… girlish.. and cute.." You said, sounding sad and hugging your pillow even tigher.

"You think so? I don't… You should know that I don't really like that kind of girl ____!"

"You don't??"

"Ahh, you don't even know the kind of girl I like ____....." He sounded sad.

"S-Sorry! It's just that I see you hanging around with your friends and all the girls look like that so I thought that…" You said, letting go of your pillow and hugging his arm.

"Yeah, but none of them are my type! Don't you know that I like simple girls? Not that kind of girl? Ahhhhh ____ ….." You were surprised… you really thought those girls were his type… But no, not even close as it seems…

"Oh…Then, they are not your type?"

"Nope, not even close. Are we going to watch the movie or n-"

"Then…. who is your type?" You cut him off, curious.

He looked at you and blushed a little.

"D-Do you really want me to answer that?

"Well, if you don't want to it-"

"You." You looked at him, confused.

"Eh? Me what?"

"You. You are my type." Your eyes widened when he said that. The boy you liked, Namjoon, just said you are his type…

"R-Really?... Y-" You tried to say something but he cut you off.

"_____, you know… I… I don't know if I should say this because I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything but…. I feel like I need to tell you this". Your heart started beating faster when he said that.

"W-What is it t-that you need to tell me?"

"I…. _____ I like you, more than just a friend. We know each other for a long time but I never said that I liked you because I didn't know if I should or not. But… I had to tell you." He got closer to you. "Whenever I talk to another girl, I just can't stop thinking about you and how you are better than them. But I never told you because I didn't know if you felt the same way. I-"

"I do." You cut him off. "I feel the same way Namjoon". You looked down, blushing.

"Y-You do?"

"H-Hmmm… that's why I was asking about those girls, because they are so pretty and girlish and I thought you liked that kind of girls… we never talked about this, I think, that's why I didn't know… I meant to tell you that I like you before but, just like you, I was afraid I could ruin our friendship…" You looked at him and smiled. "But now I can say it.. I can say that I… really like you Namjoon… more than just a friend." You were blushing so you tried to look down but namjoon cupped your face with his hands and made you look at him.

"Do you just like me… or love me?" His question made you blush even more, plus he had that smirk on his face.

"I-I…. "

"Sorry? Didn't hear you" He leaned closer. He could be such a tease sometimes…

"I-I…" He leaned even closer, your lips almost touching.

"I love you." He said and smirked. "But I won't move until you tell me if you love me or if you ju-"

"I-I love you!" You cut him off and closed your eyes.

"Hmmm, I know you too well…" He laughed and kissed you. His lips were so soft. Kind. Perfect.

Namjoon slowly broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours.

"I'm glad that we came to your house. I need to thank your foot.." You laughed and slapped his arm.

"Don't say that, it hurts~!" You hugged him tightly.

"Ahhh, sorry sorry." He patted your head. "_____~"

"Hm?" When you looked up to face him, he gave you a peek on the lips. You blushed at his sudden action.

"I love you." He pinched your cheek.

"I-I love you too" You smiled and pinched his nose.

With his arm around your shoulders and your head against his chest, you finally started watching the movie. Together. Like you always wanted to be.