Games

Games - Ukiss

A day on the beach was always fun but it would be more so with seven rambunctious boys, with one of them being your boyfriend. Pulling up to the beach with your sun dress blowing in the breeze as you parked your jeep, your hair combed through the wind as you watched the boys play in the sand through the tint of your sunglasses. Running up to the bunch of boys they all extended a happy greeting for you as you knew as well as everyone else that today was game day. Usually you would have this at the dorm but the members thought that it would be best if they all went to the beach and relaxed; you had to agree. 

A pile of shoes in the sand, towels and laughter were scattered around as we all decided on teams.

"Soohyun and ______ should be the team captains!" Kiseop said happily as you agreed.

"Breaking up the couple, I see." Hoon smirked, "Ladies first, choose one member to go on your team." You looked up and down the line of guys.

"Eli" You finally said as he ran over and high five you.

"Kevin" Soohyun said looking into your eyes as Kevin joined Soohyun’s side.

"Hoon" You said as he trotted over bro hugging Eli and ruffling up your hair.

"Dongho" Soohyun said as he walked over and stood by the others.

"Kiseop" You called as he came over and rested his arm on your shoulder.

"AJ" Soohyun said as he joined the other team.

"Ok I guess that we will have the three legged race first." Hoon said as he handed Dongho bandanas to wrap their legs together with. Eli and you were tied to each other as the race started. Eli picked you up so that you sat on his hip and he ran to the finish line as Soohyun and Dongho was back at the beginning.

"One point for ________’s team!" Hoon said happily as your team mates gave you hugs all around.

"Now, lets do the sand castle game!" AJ said as both teams agreed and had to make the biggest sand castle in the fastest time. Starting the timer, both teams set off, as the boys made the castle you tucked over wet sand with Kiseop as the others constructed. It was really fun to watch Soohyun watch you as you helped your team as Soohyun got called out as your team finished.

"Two points for _______’s team!" Eli yelled as it was the biggest and fastest.

"Volleyball!" You called as it was your favorite beach sport. Everyone ran to the sanded court that was set up a little further down beach. Still staying in your teams you served as Soohyun dove to get your serve. Missed, point one. Everyone on your team wrapped you in a hug as you served again. Miss, two. Miss, three.

Now very long after and a well played game for both sides your team ended up winning with a two point lead. Your teammates wrapped you in a victory hug as they all cheered. The day seemed to be wasted away happily as the sun dipped behind the distant shore. The boys went into the ocean as Soohyun dragged you away.

"I didn’t like them touching you like that." Soohyun said as he wrapped his hands around your waist, his deep, protective voice was strong this time.

"They were just being friendly and teasing you." You smiled at him as you saw this passion behind his eyes.

"I don’t want them teasing me with you though." His tone became soft as he pushed your hair behind your ear gently pressing his lips against yours. "You’re mine, and only mine." He said between kisses as you smiled. Running your fingers through his perfect hair and his lips moving perfectly with yours. Some pictures were snapped as you heard the shutters clap together. Soohyun gently pulled away as he heard it, glancing to the members holding cameras he smiled as he pulled you into a dip and kissed you passionately as you began to loose yourself in the kiss.

"Game: Soohyun and ______ complete" Eli said as the members hooped and cheered for you two.