|| 01 ||

{ » Shuzz ¦ ★Loen Entertainment★ ¦ Apply Closed [HIATUS]
[ Will be using the members' names while writing but when they were having a dialogues, it is gonna be their nicknames or stage names ]
 
_________________________________________________
chapter 1: new world.
( Narrator's P.O.V )
 
The alarm clock has buzzing and it echoed to the surrounded of the entire dorm. "8.30AM," it read on the wall-clock that sticked right in front of their living room. A guy in a simple plain-t shirt, a pair of jeans with a chocolate-colored coat, as he entering the dorm with a clicked sound from the main door. He took off his shoes then put it to the side as he knocking on Nattaya and Hyunji's room. They all were sharing and combined into some group before goes to sleep. 
 
He doesn't hear anything inside. So, he nudges his ear on the martial door to heard something by there was still no respond to be exact. He felt curious and burst inside and found no one was there. "Eoh?" then he turns to the other 2 rooms but never finds anyone else was there. "Isn't I have told them to go back dorm yesterday?" he trying to remembers about yesterday's busy day - where they had just recording and practices the choreo after moving into that luxury-looking dorm.
 
After a few minutes later, his mind back to the reality. "They must be in the practice room," he whispers to himself and bring his shoes along to their company's building. 
 
Meanwhile... in the silence filled through the practice room as a dimmed lights turning on with a seven girls lying, lifelessly, on the slippery floors like a deadfish floating on the water by itself. The dwarf member, Yookyung and, Bohyung was hugging each other, but not as close; seems like their friendship becomes better than the first meeting of each official members. 
 
Xinqian's legs moves a little by little then it shot, straight on the top of Eunjoo's tummy, "Ouch~" she yelp in her half-whispers to not making any noise to wake up anyone until someone else would taking them away, according to her. But her heavy eyelids grows heavier and fell asleep, right over again due to the coldness inside.
 
Just a cracked sound of the air-condition can be heard in that soothing mode breezes room. Everyone's eyes have already yet closed and sleeping, soundly. It felt nicer than their new dorm because of their air-condition has some technical problems, so they in need of waiting for the CEO to bought a new one. 
 
Suddenly,  5 couples of figures entering the room, in some baby's steps to the forth as they could see the girls was sleeping, soundly, on the floors, with some fainted snores. A girl had her tighter ponytail giggles, secretly and tries to controlled her laughs. They wanted to made a suprise on their debuted celebrate for tomorrow's night party. 
 
One tall guy turns on the lights as it shone right on their shining facials and a weird attitude while sleeping made them laughing, on the fine spot. Before another girl wanted to shaking on Bohyung's body to woke up, a pair of rough shoes tapping on the grounded floors as he trying to catch some oxygen and exhales. 
 
All of the members moving, for a signal as they were already up in the early morning. Bohyung, Eunjoo, Hana, and Xinqian are yawning as Yookyung still rubbing her eyes and sat on the floors.
 
"Aigoo... I've been searching for the seven of you and here you are." said their adorable-dorky chubby manager, Kim Bohsung, as he face-palming himself to see each members' attitudes of staying in the room for one night stand. As the other 5 people kept shut their mouths to not dragging their hand into the problems. But it is annoying, so the girl in ponytail earlier spoke up.
 
"Annyeong?" said Cheska in clear way as they finally noticed their existence and shot up in eyes-widened. "Eoh? Cheska unnie? Jaeho? Yijeong? What are you three doing here?" asked Bohyung in excitement. Then the girl that was about to shook on Bohyung's body to be up, made a pouty mouthed as she glances over her only best friend since babies, Yookyung. Yookyung titled her head aside to see Jei was stood still there like a statue. She stood up and went to Jei's side. "Annyeong, eonnie!" she greets, happily, making Jei's smiles creeping.
 
Jaeho went beside Bohyung with his dorkiness inside, brought a new freshing grins on the person that he loves, ever since their first friendship like a real best friends. 
 
"Yah, yah, yah. This is not the right timing to have a lovey dovey moments with friendships. I was only got 2 hours of sleeping in the office yesterday. So, let's go. We'll did your hairstyles first. Jaeho, Yijeong, Cheska and Jei, you four may go back to your dorms now." said Bohsung but still has a manner to smiles at them all and giving an instructs to the girls walking on the way to their van.
 
A few hours later, after they had some showers and changing clothes (a/n: as it stated in the hyperlinks above) then go back to the van to have a ride on the most popular hair salon, where Infinite has doing their hairstyles in there; same goes to A-Pink. Yookyung took a seat at where Sungyeol's chair was on the last row. But she doesn't seems to care about it.
 
 
( Nattaya's P.O.V )
 
As soon as we arrived to our new hair salon, our chubby manager, Bohsung, were talking to the receptionist and he asked me and my girls to go inside first, I nodded as Hyunji telling to go inside and I didn't felt annoyed but more like a friend's joking. Hyunji turns around and chuckles at me. I made a face and followed them.
 
I went to the 4rd chair on the last row as I could see Yookyung is sitting at the last one. I shrugs on my thought and looking at myself on the big mirror that giving a reflection to my own figure. Then, one of the employee came to standing behind me as she lended a long-stripe skinny clothe that covers most of my body part. She started to stirred the dye-color on a small bowl.
 
"A-a-annyeonghaseyo~" I bravefully greets her. 
"Ah ye, annyeong." she reply.
"Neomu yeppuda." I accidentally blurted something that I wasn't expected to saying about and everyone burst into a laughs as I followed the same way because of my sudden attitude.
 
I waves my hand on the mirror to gave her sees it, "A-aniya. I didn't mean about anything else. I was telling you the truth, you know?" I told her to kept the scene calming a little.
 
"Haha. Taya eonnie likes to talking with strangers, so she's not dangerous, arrayo?" said their maknae, Xinqian as it gave more lighter in this beauty salon. I was giggling and the workers continued their job and after she washes my hair, I pulled out my phone from the pocket and clicked on 'Park Jaebum' name to call.
 
I plastered the phone on my ear as a beep-ing buzzes. I've known Jay Park since the first time when my brother, Nichkhun introduced Jay to me. We started to get along and been closed as a best friends. Then, he picks up my call as it gave me a little goosebumps. "Yeoboseyo?" he answered with his soaking voice throat. Tired, maybe?
 
"Ah ye. Yeoboseyo~ Are you fine? How are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh ye. I'm fine, just having a dried throat and it is going to be good later. Today's was unknown because I was just woke up by your call," he said with a sly grins can be heard through the phone of his changing sound.
"Ahh.. don't forget to drink pretty much plain water. Haha, unknown? Then, tell me when you've any news! Hehe. Arra, I'll be going first. Go rest..." I said to him but for the true, I didn't wanted to ends this conversation.
 
"Arrachi. Heol! Bye." he said 'Bye' in English, fluently. I reply the same to him and we hung up the phone as soon as my hair has been done for. 
 
 
( Ended of P.O.V )
 
Everyone looking at their new-selves inside of that huge magic mirror in amazed. This is their first time to dying their hair in any colors except for a natural-born one. Usually, it will be added a black or dark brown-ish but now, it doesn't seem the same anymore.
 
Taya's:
 
Hyun-J's:
 
Miracle's:
 
Yada's:
 
Eunjoo's:
 
Hana's:
 
Xin's:
 
 


Author's note:
WUUUUUUUUUUUU! A first chapter has released! But I made an apologize to my horrible English. It is because of my laziness for today.. I'll be making a better update later. :>