My Own Angel

My Own Angel
Now freer song, how I’m used to say. I mean, one of these at which we don’t have to dance. It doesn’t mean I don’t like all rest. It’s just something different, when we can run around over the scene and do what we want to.  
I looked to the left and saw laughing Donghae, who was running away from Eunhyuk. I smiled involuntarily because of them. They will never grow up, I thought. I picked up a plush toy and didn’t have anything to do, I started to walk around scene singing a few words when It was needed. I watched our fans, always smiling after hear how they shouted “saranghaeyo Heechul oppa”. I never expect I will be loved that much. It’s really nice feel when a thousand eyes are looking exactly at me, following every my move. It’s true, I like to be admired and I like it. But to be honest, there was thousand and one eyes looking at me. In that one pair was something different. I felt that stare from the concert beginning, as the same as in the past concerts. But I have no clue, who could it be. It was somewhat strange feeling but I couldn’t say it wasn’t pleasant. I stopped for a while to look carefully over all fans and scene to find that person. I just thought I’m going crazy because of fame, when my eyes noticed a person on the stage at the left side. Finally, I found you, my guardian angel. You just stood there and smile to me, only for me. It was my favorite way you smiled, reserved only for me. Corners of the mouth you have lightly raised, but lips were showing teeth and it the left cheek formed sweet dimple. Exactly, sweet. I smiled back to you, but for sure not as disarming as you. I gazed at you for a while after you turned back to me and I also did it. I could just notice a crowd of fans and a strange shadow too near my face. Soon I felt pain near my eye disturbing me to see anything. I tried to ignore it, but I felt viscous liquid, when I touched it with my hand. Not moving hand away from my eye, I made my way to the backstage. Then we passed each other. You looked at me, but how you couldn’t see what happened. I glanced at you last time and ran downstairs. I ran down the hall to a room, closing the door. At first, you gaze at me smiling like a dumb and later you blankly passes me? It hurts me, more than that hit. And maybe it was just my imaginary, ideal world and someone just wanted me to realize it? I heard the end of the song together with someone steps. No, it were your steps. I could recognize it everywhere. You sometimes ran, opens all doors. You called me. I could hear in your voice growing fear, rush, note of panic. Did you really call me or it was again just my imagination? You get closer and closer to me. On the one hand I wanted you to find me but on the other hand I didn’t want to see you. You hurt me, again. Maybe I was egoistic at the moment but I wanted you near me and you wasn’t mine. You opened the door after a while noting me, sitting on the floor next to door. You squat down next to me. You were asking me what happened, but I didn’t say any word. Finally, you catch my wrist gingerly, taking my hand away from my face. You didn’t say more. You lifted me up from the floor and made me sit on a couch. You take a first aid kit and as softly as you only could, you started to wash my wound. You gently put your hands on my face and wiped my tears. I don’t even know, when I started crying. You didn’t move away from me and I couldn’t stand it. You were so close. I could even feel your sweet breath, but nothing else. For me, you were still inaccessible. You got up when in hall could be hear steps of many people. You went to the door and close them with a key. You didn’t turn back to me, didn’t sit down next to me again. 
 
“It’s all my fault, right? You cry because of me. Again. Right? And don’t tell me, you not. I saw a lot of times when you suffered. Mostly because of me and I didn’t do anything then. I was helpless. I could only feel sorry for you in silence… I know, I shouldn’t do what I want to do now, but I want to ask you for something. Forgive me. You can think and tell what you just want. I won’t blame you, because I deserve it. For me, you should only know that I suffer as much as you, now also… suffer my heart.” You started to talk. Your gently, breaking voice fulfilled the room. You leaned your head on the door, and last words whispered, even I had little trouble to hear you. I walked over to you. You straighten up when I touched your arm, probably not knowing I was behind you. 
 
“I forgive you. I always forgave you. How I could not. Without you, I don’t know what I would do. You are for me like guardian angel.” I said, whispering, leaning my head on your shoulder and hands put together on your stomach. I felt how your muscles move.
 
“You’re wrong. I let you down, and not only once. It means someone like me for sure isn’t an angel. “
 
“You are Leeteuk*. And that means something.” I said definitely, turning you back face to me. “My Leeteuk.” I finished looking into your eyes. You were looking at me with a look full of pain and at the same time with a love, and I tried you could see it also in my eyes. Slowly, you put together your lips with mine. They were even more sweet than your breath. You didn’t hurry, and I had a feeling like the time stopped. You bit slightly my bottom lip and simply hugged me. I did the same, pulling you closer to me. 
 
“Life is suffer, but the compassion makes a possibility to continue it.” I whispered to your ear and kissed the top of your head. You put together our hands and we walked over to our dongsaengs. You didn’t worried about they surprised looks, I also. With big smiles of faces we sit down on a couch between Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who wanted to kill us with they stares. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

* For someone who doesn't know, Leeteuk means special in Korean ;)

 
~*~
 
And what do you think? ^ ^
Is it still intresting? xd
Thank you for all comment that I already recived *u*
And that image on top is little ty, sorry for that... ;_;