One-Shot

Yeoja Indonesia

Donghae POV

Tonight he looks weird . He doesn’t usually behave like this . It's not his style to be silent like this . Usually on a night, he always want to be pampered, hugged me, and even sometimes troubling me to buying his strawberry ice cream.

He doesn’t usually like this. Is there something he thinking about? Or maybe he's mad with me, that’s why he doesn’t want to be pampered by me? But... I think I didn’t do something wrong to him. Umm.. except for that time when I went out and didn’t ask his permission, and also when he wanted ice cream and I didn’t buy it because I just finished filming and fell asleep. Omo~ is it because of it, he mad at me? ANDWAEE !!!!

" Hyukkie chagi..." I started to approached her in dining room. I saw he is  playing his I- PHONE. What did he play?

Why did he smiling alone like that ? Don’t say that my Hyukkie chagi turned crazy!! NO WAY!! Or don’t say that he was in the middle of watching yadong?? /slap

" Hyukkie.." I called once again

" ... " What is this? Usually, he never ignoring my call. Moreover, I've called him so many times like that.

" Chagi.. what are you doing?" I tried to call him once again. This time I harden my voice a bit.

"Hmmm?" MWO? He only said “hmmm” after I called him so many times?

"Chagiya.. what are you doing? Why did you smiling alone like that? Do you watching yadong again?" I immediately asked all existing things in my mind to him.

"Ummm? Hae... you should asking one by one.. I'm confused , " he looked at me puzzled as he tilted his head and blinking cutely. Aish~ this guy. Why did he always showing me that face?

"What are you doing? Are you watching yadong again?" I repeated the question while sitting next to him.

"MWO? Hae~ I'm not that ert..." he said as he puffed his cheeks and pout his lips. Aishh~ I can’t take it anymore.

CHU~

I saw her cheeks flushed as I kissed him briefly earlier. Aishh~ how cute my boyfriend is.

"Hae~" he called me cutely.

"Hmm?"

"You are so bad," he said slowly as he hit my arm softly.

"Ouwww.. Its hurt.. " I pretend to wince in pain

"Hurt? Jinjja?" he asked innocently

"Ani," I immediately pinched his nose softly and kissed his cheeks, make him blushing even more.

"Hae~" he puffed his cheeks and pout his lips again. Hahahahaha.. I love to .

"Hahahaha.. arasseo.. arasseo.. What were you doing, chagiya?"

"Mmm.. Hae.. is that true that we’re gonna held a concert in Indonesia?"

"MWO? Indonesia? I don’t know, wae?" I asked him back, occasionally his hair .

"Teukia hyung and Wonnie said that Indonesian girls were really beautiful, is that true Hae?"

I was surprised to hear his words. MWO? Indonesian girls he said? What if Indonesian girls were beautiful? He wants to leave me and dating those girls? ARGGHHH.. Its all because of Teukie hyung and that horse!! Why did they poisoning my Hyukkie’s innocent mind?

"Hae~" he called me, interrupting all my evil plan for Leeteuk hyung and Siwon. "Waeyo, Hyukkie?" I asked him back.

"Why are you daydreaming?"

" Aniyo, hahah.. " I forced a laugh. "About Indonesian girls, I don’t know, Hyukkie, mian" I added with a little glum faces.

"Hae~ I want to see Indonesian Girls! " he said with his innocent face and smile on his lips.

" Do you really want to see Indonesian girls, Hyukkie? " I asked, a little sad.

"Mm .." He nodded his head enthusiastically. "I’m curious, Hae~.." he continued, still showinga wide smile.

"But I couldn’t bring it, Hyukkie. Trere's no way I'm going to Indonesia now and kidnapped some girls to be brought here."

"Ah, that's right, hahaha.." He chuckled at my explanation.

There was silence for a moment ~

"Umm.. if that so, do you want to play with me, Hae?" he asked me enthusiasthically while holding my arm.

"Hm? You wanna ‘PLAY’? You wanna ‘PLAY’ how many rounds, Hyukkie?" I said, her cheek and slowly but sure starting to approaching his face. Small grin began to appear on my handsome face .

"Kyaaaaa~ Hae ert!" he shrieking while pushing my body away from his now flushed like strawberry face.

“You said, you want to 'PLAY', righ? " I asked, annoyed that I can’t kiss his sweet lips.

"Not playing like that, you ert! Hmmphh! He stamped his feet and went straight to our room leaving me all alone.

I was stunned seeing him left me. MW ? ert? Didn’t he himself asking me to ‘PLAY’ing? Why is he like that? Ah, never mind, I'd better follow him.

HaeHyuk’s Room

I walked into our room slowly. I saw Eunhyuk was lying in his bed with his back facing me. I slowly walked over and his hair.

"Hyukkie.." I called softly.. still his hair. There was no answer from him so I repeat my call once again.

"Chagi, mianhae.. Are you mad? " I asked. "....." still no reply from him.

"Hyukkie want to play with me? Play what?" I still trying to persuade him. Looks like this time my efforts succeeded because he immediately turned around and sat down opposite to me. He nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Umm.. Hae want to play? " aigoo~ smile is really cute.

CHUU~

"Arasseo! I'll play with you.." I said soon after I pulled out from the kiss.

"Hae~" again, Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks and pout his lips. I don’t know how many times already I make him like this today. He is indeed easy to tease, hahaha…

"Hahahaha… kaja lets play,"

"Umm, Hae, isn’t it’ll be better if I play with Sungmin hyung? It seems to be more fun. Or Wookie? They're cute, so it will be interesting,"

"MWO? Sungmin hyung? Wookie? Andwae! You’re my boyfriend, Hyukkie-ah, so you're only allowed to play with me! Ara! Anyway, am I not cute enough? Hmm?" I said. I turned my back to him and crossed my arms.

"A-arasseo.. I'm just going to play with you, Hae," he looked surprised by my attitude. I’m not respond to his words and still back facing him.

"H-hae, are you mad?" he asked, still stuttered. I still ignoring him.

"*sob*..*sob*.. Hae~ mianhae.. *sob*.." I was shocked when I heard her sobs. I turned my back facing him and immediately I pulled him into my arms.

"Shhh.. Hyukkie-ah, uljima.. I'm not mad at you. Shh.. uljima.." I tried to calm him down while his hair and patted his back once in a while.

"Jinjjayo, Hae? Are you really didn’t mad at me? " he asked quickly as he pulled off my arms and looked at me with wet eyes.

"Ne, of course.. so don’t cry anymore, ne?" I replied, wiping her tears with my hand.

"Umm," he nodded his head and smiled, showing his gummy smile.

"Oh right, don’t you want to play?"

"Ah, that's right. But, Hae won’t mad at me, right?" Hyukkie asked timidly. "Of course chagiya.. Can we start now?"

"Ne!"

After a while

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

End Donghae POV

Leeteuk POV

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I was surprised to hear someone’s scream as soon as I entered the dorm. I felt familiar with that voice.

"Omo~ Eunhyukkie!" I ran to Eunhyuk’s room. Yes, its Eunhyuk’s voice. I was very familiar with his voice. What the heck happening until he screams like that?

I immediately opened the door of his room right after I arrived. I was shocked to see what happening in his room. My eyes widened when I saw the incident in front of me. Eunhyuk stood grinning widely, observing a ‘girl’ that sitted in his bed with ‘her’ back facing me.

"Uh, hyung?" greeted Eunhyuk when he saw me.

"What happened? Why are you yelling?" I asked worry. "Mwo? Shouts?" he seemed confused by my question .

"Who is that ‘girl’?" I asked, pointing the 'girl' who sat on his bed. I’m very curious because usually, Eunhyuk never brought a girl to his room except his mom and sister.

"Girl? Whose girl?" Eunhyuk asked again. He looked so confused. I saw that ‘girl’ turned. I stunned again when I saw the face of that ‘girl’.

"H-Hae.. You are Donghae, right?" I asked unbelievable. While Donghae just nodded his head faintly.

"Eotte, hyung? Hae is pretty, right? Kyaaaaaa!!" Eunhyuk yelled while I just look at them alternately.  "Why are you doing this ? " I asked faintly.

"Because I want to see Indonesian girls. You said that Indonesian girls are pretty gorgous right, hyung? Eotte? Does Hae already resemble with Indonesian girls, hyung?" Eunhyuk asked innocently. Jeez, actually, he is innocent ot stupid????

"Eunhyuk-ah.." I called softly. "Ne, hyung?"

"If you want to see an Indonesian girl, why don’t you just search in internet, humm? Moreover, HE DOESN’T EVEN SIMILAR WITH INDONESIAN GIRLS, PABO!" I scream out loud.

"Eh, really?" he asked innocently. "But I think I've made him look like a girl," said Eunhyuk softly, tilting his head and puffed his cheeks, staring at Donghae confused.

“Huh,oh God.. Kangin-ah, you have to come back quickly," I sighed and massaging my temples slowly, leaving my both stupid dongsaeng.

End Leeteuk POV

END
 

 

How is it??? is it not funny? TT_TT well, i'm sorry because its my first humor fic ever.

actually, i was made this when suju want to held SUSHOW 4 Indonesia last year.. and because i can't watch it, i just make this fic..

btw, please give me some comment.. i really need advice TT_TT

and thank you for those who subscribe this fic.. *touched