Last Train To Wherever

Love Is Happiness - A Fan Fiction Recommendation List

Click on the blue link, as usual for the story. ^^~ This time it's a Live Journal one! Have fun reading!

Credit : Main Image - tumblr (escapethehype)


Last Train To Wherever

Author : quellazaire

Pairing/s : JongKey

Genre : Supernatural, Light Horror, Humour, Suspense and Romance

Rating : PG-13 (Rating was provided, hence why I put it in...Should I include this for every chapter? 0_0)

Chapters : 10

Status : Completed

Description :    

Jonghyun takes the train to the last stop, only to find he's left his life behind.

-

So the description was very short. But for very good reason and impact. If quellazaire had gone any further (for me that is) the mystery and sense of 'Huh? Interesting.' would have decreased only slightly. I felt that such a short description left an impact and that is what I find that made this story go on in my mind. I didn't know any more or any less and that, in my case, was good because I couldn't predict or I didn't even know really what to expect in the next chapter which kept it mysterious. At the end of each chapter, of course, there are times when you can speculate what could happen like most other stories but sometimes you really just don't have a clue...Or maybe I'm just the only one... But this story will leave you confused at times and the depth that the author goes into is extraordinary. So I definitely recommend reading this story if you haven't already.

Also, please comment. I know it's on Live Journal but if you have an account please post a comment and even if you don't I believe you can post a comment anonymously. But obviously, since it's anonymous, please don't post harsh comments or spam. It's just not a good thing to do. But please, comment, even if it's finished, it shows that it's still being read. ^^~

-

Song of the Day : The Name I Loved - Onew (SHINee) & Kim Yeon Woo