CHAPTER 1 – HOW IT STARTED

Touble 10

Kris being the only heir of Wu Corp. After his parents died he has been living with his uncle. From there he learn being independent and being gifted with high IQ his uncle entrust him in managing his company when he only 13 years old.

One day when he walked past the playground. He saw 3 kids being bullied by a kid who seems older, age around 8 maybe.

”don’t touch Yixing sand, you big meanie” a boy with blonde hair talked towards the boy who destroy his sandcastle. The boy only mocking him back “so scary, what will you do shorty, go tell your mommy, oppsss… I forgot you don’t have mom or dad”

The kid with chubby cheeks start to cry when the boy mention about parent. “Xiumin don’t cry” the blond boy tried to calm down his another friend. “Luhannie, let’s go back, I don’t want play anymore” the chubby cheeks boy or known as Xiumin told to his friend between his sobbed.

“Okay, don’t cry anymore. We go back okay” Luhan said and then he hold Yixing and Xiumin hand and walked away from the playground before he exit from the playground he send death glare towards the bully.

After the kid walked away from the playground, Kris follows them to make sure they safely arrive at their house. “Sarang orphanage, so this is where they live” Kris felt pitied towards them. He doesn’t know what will happen to him if his uncle doesn’t take him in. Maybe his fate wills same as them.

After that he goes back home. “Kris welcome home, where you been, your uncle searching for you” Suho ask. Suho is Kris best friend since little, Suho too have same fate as him. His parents died when their house has been robed. Because his parents are maid in his uncle house, he has been allowed to stay in the mansion and work as chef after school.

“Nowhere, where is uncle” Kris replied. “Kris are you okay, your face look pale” Suho ask in concern. Kris only smile to assure Suho that he is okay.

Suho sigh, he really knew Kris behaviour. He will put that fake smile when he has problem. “Your uncle in his study room” Kris only nod and mutter thanks to Suho and then walked towards hi uncle study room direction.

After talked to his uncle Kris goes to his bedroom and the event on the evening playing back on his mind. He totally pitied the kids. After 1 am he still can’t sleep. He tossing around to find a comfortable position, but still can’t. He then decides to stop by to Suho room.

He knocks once, still no answer. He then try second one. This time it success because he heard a faint “come in”. “you are not sleeping yet Kris” Suho asked when Kris entered his room.

Kris then scratch his head that does not itching. “Umm….. Just checking, why are you not sleeping yet?”

“Study for tomorrow test” Suho replied. “Well are you going to stand there or join me to bed” Suho said while he patting an empty spot next to him. Kris then gladly slides himself next to Suho. He was thankful for having such understanding friend.

“Well are you going to tell me what was bothering you?” ask Suho. Kris sigh look like he totally can’t lie to his best friend. He then wraps his arm around Suho waist and pulled the younger closer to him. “I meet the orphan boy this evening. They being bullied because they don’t have parents”

Suho then rested his head on Kris broad chest. “Why not just adopt them”

“You think I can be a good father” Kris asked disbelief. “Well if you get rid of your bad habit, you sure make a great father” Suho said playfully.

“Yah. I don’t have bad habit”

“You do Kris, believe me”

“Then name one”

“Wake up late”

Kris laughs. “Only that”

“Yes soon-to-be daddy. How can a father wake up late than their children” Suho reasoning.

“Fine then, you right” Kris then snuggle closer towards Suho and fall asleep after that.

2 years later

‘Boom’ Kris woke up with the loud sound come from the kitchen. He then rushed towards the kitchen and got shock when he reaches there. Almost entire floor has been covered with flour with 3 broken eggs.

An innocent looking Luhan beamed when he saw his father. “Baba, look I try make a breakfast, but it get messed up” he said with smile. Kris only sighs. “Okay lulu go take a bath and after that wake up your brother”

After Luhan goes take a bath. Kris quickly clean the kitchen and make a simple sandwich. He then goes to Suho room to wake him up.

“Suho, wake up” Kris shaking Suho body. He then gets an evil idea. “Suho if you don’t wake up I kiss you” still no response from Suho. Kris then kiss his lips at the same time Suho wake up after he felt something in his lips. His eyes widen when he saw Kris only inch from him. “Good morning sleeping beauty”

“Kris what are you doing” Suho ask stutter, feeling shock at the same time. “Good now you wake up go to wash. I wanted to bath the babies.

When Suho arrive at kitchen, all the kids (except the babies) are there waiting for him in the table.

“Morning mommy” all the kids said in unison.

Suho smile, he then kiss them on their forehead one by one. A minute later Kris comes down with triplets in his hands. He then places them on the high chair. “Morning my little guy” he said to the kids.

“Morning daddy” they reply in unison.

Kris then takes a place beside Suho. “Why my Chen Chen look gloomy today”

“Daddy, can I go to school with you today?” Chen asked with pleading face.

Kris then looks towards Junmyeon. Suho only shaking his head indicated that he does know what wrong. “Why baby” Kris asked

“I don’t want to be alone, when hyungie go to school, I don’t have friend here. Tao, Sehun and Kai always asleep. Nobody will play with me” Chen reply with pouted face. “Nah, school not fun, the teacher are scary you know” Luhan said trying to scare Chen.

Suho then smile at Luhan. “Luhanie, I take your psp if you said one more words”

Kris only chuckle “how about I go to park with you after I finish my school today”

Chen face brighten “really, are you promise daddy”

“Promise” 

“Okay Kids pack your things. We are going to school” Kris said while Suho take the triplets to put them back on their cribs.

That how their family routine. The nanny will come before 7.30am to take care of Chen and the triplets. Kris and Suho will send the kids at kindergarten before they headed to school. 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

tq 4 ur support~~

here the first chapter. hope u enjoy~~