Chapter 6

XOXO

"Su-min,I love you!"

"Su-min? Su-min? Yah,breath!"

"That... that..." I my lips. I need some water.

"Here" Jungmin held me a cup full of coke. I sipped it.

"That girl you talked about is... me?" Jugmin nodded smiling.

He sat next to me. "Do you remember the first day we met?" He asked

. I nodded. "It was the first day of kindergarten. I was crying. You came to me and talked with me. And told me that you want to be my friend. Then we pinky promised to be best friends."

"That day when I saw you I felt something. I didn't know what it was..."

"Obviously. we were kids. We don't even know what it is." I nudged him.

"I felt that every time I saw you. I thought it may be because you are my friend. But then I realized it's not because you are my friend. It's love!" I laughed.

"Okay now it's my turn." I looked at him.

"It's the same for me. I love you too. But I was afraid to say it to you. What if you didn't love me back? What if you didn't want to be friends with me anymore after you heard that? These things kept struggling in my mind and..." He kissed me again.

*************

Knock on the door. "Sumin are you asleep?" Sujunj came to the room, turning on the lights.

"Please turn off the lights, Sujung."

"Sumin~ah! Have you been crying? Oh dear! you still think of him,aren't you?" She came and sat on the bed.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm there for you." Sujung hugged me.I started crying again hugging her. I wanted to cry out loud.

"It's alright Sumin. Don't cry now. Listen to me. All you have to do is ask from Jungmin the truth. How can you not trust your best friend Sumin? Best friend don't lie to each other. They never hurt them. I say you're wrongly mistaken."

"No. I'm not mistaken. I saw it Sujung. I disgust him."

"It's alright. Sleep now. We'll talk about this tomorrow."