Cuddles

Cuddle Time
Donghae ran into the building, happy to be out of the cold. He wasn’t a big fan of the winter and the wind did not help at all! He rubbed his hands and slowly made his way upstairs to the warm and comfort of his dorm. This one has to be his favorite so far; after all they all got their own rooms.  
 
 
“I’m home!” he called as he enter, kicking off his heavy winter boots.  He was met by silence, as usually. Actually now that he thought about it, he missed the old days when all 13 of them lived together. The commotion and chaos was something he never thought he would miss. 
 
 
Donghae quietly went to the living room and lay down on the couch; he hadn’t gotten any sleep the past two days with his schedule.
 
 
Ryeowook was listening to music while cooking. He giggled to himself softly, in the old days he would have to make 12 times this. He sighed and took off his headphones, another habit he got from living with 12 others. As if the noise levels weren’t high enough each member would blast their own music. He decided to eat in the living room, eating on an empty table was just to upsetting. He took his food into the living and smiled softly when we saw his hung passed out on the couch. The maknae carefully placed the food on the table next to the couch and watched the older male. He looked so peaceful, but Ryeowook knew he had to wake him to at least eat.
 
 
“Hyung~ Fishy Hyung!” The maknae called lightly, gently shaking Donghae’s shoulder. 
 
 
Donghae woke up, smiling when he saw the younger man standing over him. “Oh hey Wookie.” He said with a yawn, sitting up while stretching his long limbs.
 
 
“You hungry, Hyung?” Ryeowook said as the brought the small table out in front of them. He quickly went to the kitchen and got an extra set of utensils and handed them to his hyung.
 
 
“Yeah, yeah I am” the older male said as he quickly started eating the food. “This is great Wookie, as usual!” he said happily, holding out a spoon full to feed the younger male. It wasn’t news to anyone that Donghae loved skinship. While on stage it was focused more on Hyukjae for the fans, off stage Donghae loved showering all s with attention, especially his maknae’s.  Donghae smiled to himself as he fed the smaller boy. Moments like these were seldom found anymore. Even when they weren’t promoting, they were all busy with their own schedules. 
 
 
Donghae sighed contently, laying against the back of the couch. Ryeowook gathered all of the dishes and started to get up when the older male held him down. “I’ll help you with those, later.” He said softly before he pulled the younger closer, wrapping his strong arms around the maknae’s small frame. “Let’s just sit and watch a movie, like we used to!”
 
 
Ryeowook giggled at his hyung’s silly actions, though he didn’t fight it. How could anyone say no to cuddling? “Are we gonna watch Finding Nemo again Hae Hyung?” he teased lightly, settling into the others arms. 
 
 
Donghae pouted slightly, he had wanted to watch Finding Nemo but he figured the other would be tired of it by now. The fact that Donghae always had to quote the movie as it went along probably didn’t help.  “Noo! We can just watch whatever is on TV” he said as he flipped through random channels, and stopped on Running Man. Donghae propped his legs up onto the table, where the food was and hugged the younger male closer. Ryeowook smiled and wrapped his legs around one of his hyung’s and snuggled close, almost afraid of letting him go.
 
 
Donghae was too busy watching the show to notice how tightly Ryeowook was clinging onto his waist. When the commercial came, he looked down at his chest and noticed a few tears that were threatening to fall of the maknae’s eyes.
 
 
“Wookie? What’s wrong?” Donghae asked his concern evident in his voice. He knew that Ryeowook cried easily, but there was usually a reason. Did he really hate Running Man? Or maybe he wanted to watch something else! Donghae stooped himself from trying to just guess and focused back on the younger male in his arms. “Don’t cry Ryeowook-ah” he said, gently rubbing the youngers back, whispering calming words to him.
 
 
Ryeowook sniffled and hugged his hyung even tighter; he hadn’t realized how much he actually missed moments like these. “Sorry…” he said quietly, not loosening his grip on the elder at all.
 
 
“What happened Wookie? Why did the sudden tears?” 
 
 
“I just… didn’t realize how much I missed moments like these.” He said softly, moving away slightly to wipe away the tears. “When we had all the members promoting at once and living together we had more time to spend one on one, and now-a-days there are less members around… and even less times like these.” He finished sadly, glancing up at Donghae.
 
 
Donghae stared down at the young male in his arms; he had said what they all had been feeling. They stayed like that for a while, just cuddling on the couch with the voice of the TV in the background enjoying the moment.