Morning In Autumn

Sarang Babo Saram

Autumn, in Seoul, is the most beautiful moment. Even actually Seoul will always look beautiful in all seasons.  Yeah, that’s in this cute girl’s mind. Now, even the sun has begun its daily work from an hour ago and stood in the middle of sky, she still covered her self by her thick blanket. She’s still dreaming about beautiful things happened.

Tok..tok..tok..

“Ryeowook-ah! Don’t you go to school? Do you want to sleep a whole day, huh? Palli irona! If you still won’t wake up, i will not wake you up anymore!” a middle-aged woman with an apron on her body walked away with peeved face. She has come to that door for many times but she still didn’t found that  door opened.

Meanwhile, behind the door, the cute girl squirmed a bit because of the noise out of her room. She felt it damaged her beautiful dreams. She blinked her eyes, adjusting to the light that entered her eyes till her eyes completely opened. With a little yawn and stretch the muscles, she layed her body to the headboard. Her slant eyes was looking for a giraffe shaped on the table beside her bed. When she found the giraffe shape clock, she blinked her eyes few times to make sure what that she saw. 6:45 am.

“Kyaaaaaaa..... i’m late!” Ryeowook, the cute girl, immediately jumped from her bed and run to the bathroom. After few minutes, she came out from the bathroom still complete with her pajamas. Only face and few strands of her curly black hair was wet with the water. Without wasting time, she wore her uniform as soon as she can and tidy it. After done with the uniform, she combed her hair that look so a mess. After all was ready, she immediately grabbed her purple bag on the table and turned at the mirror for a moment. She patted her cheeks softly and hold her right hand “hwaiting, Kim Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook down the stairs that connected with the family room in hurry. Her noise footsteps makes her mother that busy with the pan turned towards to the stairs. The kitchen and family room were only separated by a cabinet that not too high with books neatly arraged inside. Leeteuk-the middle-aged women- shook her head then back to focus to her pan.

“Chu~ good morning, eomma.” Ryeowook succesfully landed a kiss on her mother’s cheek. “I think i can’t have a breakfast, ma. I’m late. Why don’t you wake me up, eomma? I’m totally late.” Ryeowook pouted her lips indicates she felt upset, without looked at the person  whom she talking to while put the sock to her feet. Without she knows, her mom had been standing beside her with a luch box in her hand. Leeteuk squatted to equated her height with Ryeowook and then, she pinched Ryeowook’s cheek softly.

“Aaw.. that’s sick, ma. Why you piching me?” Ryeowook pouted her lips more, makes Leeteuk chuckled.

“Why eomma didn’t wake you up?” Leeteuk reapeted Ryeowook’s question while opened Ryeowook’s bag and put the luch box into it. Ryeowook nod her head slowly.

“Do you know how many times i has came to your room?” Ryeowook shook her head, so innocent. Leeteuk feels her daughter was so adorable.

“Haah.. never mind, you are so adorable. How can you sleep like that, huh? Even i scremed, you still not wake up. What did you do last night?” Ryeowook finished with her shoes. She think for a moment to remember the cause oh her delay this morning. Her face became upset when she remembered with a guy that make her have to kept awake untill three in the morning. She felt very upset.

“Haaaaaaaah.. forget it, eomma. I don’t want to discuss it!” Leeteuk smile misteriously. Unfortunately, Ryeowook didn’t  see it.

“Arraso, arraso. Kajja, quickly. Aren’t you late?” Leeteuk stand up and followed by Ryeowook. Leeteuk smiling and landed a kiss on Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Ne, eomma. I’m go, bye..” Ryeowook kissed back Leeteuk and then running out the door.

Leeteuk still stand and look at the door. Her face become sad. In that silentness morning, she whispered softly.

“I always pray for your happiness, my dear...”
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story and first time for me to writing. so, please help me on it to be better in next chap.. sorry for any english mistakes in my story because i'm not good enough on it. Happy reading^V^