Part 1

Imagine 01
You feel really excited because you and your parents found a new house. After a month your parents decided to transfer in your new house. Your parents bought an old house but is is not too old-fashioned, it still looks cute. One night, while you were sleeping at your room, you felt that someone is touching your face. It feels so cold and soft. You wake up, you thought that it is your mother, but you didn't see anyone. So you just ignore it and continued to sleep. The next morning you told your parents about what happened. And they told you that they didn't entered your room.

One day, your parents have an appointment, so you are left alone at home. You feel bored so you decided to clean the house. When it is time to clean your room, you go upstairs and opened the door, suddenly you saw a guy in your room. You were really shocked and you screamed....

You: waaaaaaaah!!!
Guy: *shocked* ... * looks at you* ... sshhh~ shigeuro! you're too noisy.
You: HYA! What are you doing here? How did you get in here?
Guy: I'am the one who should ask you that question. What are you doing here?
You: It is now our house. My parents bought this house last month. And we live here now.
Guy: Jinnja!? Mianhaeyo.
You: It's ok. By the way who are you and where do you live? And how do you get in here?
Guy: I'am Jung Daehyun. I live at the next street. I'am very sorry if I shocked you actually I used to go here because I really love to sing and to read books. And I want to do it alone.
You: wae?
Daehyun: Beacause I'am a shy type person.
You: You should be proud of it. I really like person who sings well.
Daehyun: Jinjja? Ok then, I will sing a song for you.

Then Daehyun started to sing a song and you are really amazed by his sweet voice. Years passed and you became friends with him. But you noticed that he still don't let you go in his house and he also don't want to talk with other people except you. He even don't want to go out. So you asked him........

You: Daehyun-ssi, why you don't you let me go to your house, you also don't want to talk to others. And why are you always here at the house, looks like you really don't want to go home.
Daehyun: Secret *mehrong*
You: HYA! Just tell me the truth....
You pushed him. But you are really shock when your hand passes through Daehyun's body and you also feel that his body is really cold.