Sehuns Firsts

kpop jrock sceranios oneshots (open)

for Nwerebaby1 sorry it took sso long.

Sehun stared at the small baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket in his hands. It was a matter of hours after the tiny girl had been born. More over a mtter of hours of digusting  that his wife had died givng birth to the girl. The doctors had told him the child had been born to early and that had caused stress on the others heart sending her into cradiac arest and died in the middle of giving brith causing for an imedate c section.

He couldn't understand how he'd care for the child at first let alone not break down an cry at the moment.

" ahh Sehun she's beautiful " Lehun said stepping up behind him. " She is? here take her then i'll be back" he said shovinng the sleeping bundle into the elders arms as he walked away tears his eyes.

" mm  forgive him Aein he doesnt it really mean it its just going to be a first for him raising a child  on his own" He tried to shush the whimpering baby by rocking her abit to  harshly which resultedn in her wailing preily on accident he had no clue what he was doing ethier, but being her god father he had to try.

" stop give her to me LuLu your going to fast" sehun murmered taking the wailing bundle into his arms as he pressed his baby into his chest rocking on his heels slowly. While the baby girl stopped her crying and fell asleep to the sound of her fathers singing.

"its okay Aein appa is here" he whispered gently carassing his baby's cheek.

"see you'll do fine Sehun" Luhan told the younger male grinned at him encouragingly.

the first night he brought Aein home he didnt sleep a wink the baby cried for hours until he had figured out she was hungry.

'forgive me Aein im new to this it will take a while nea?" he asked s he brought the bottle to her lips letting her drink.

By the second month he had become somewhat of a pro at knowing what Aein needed. he knew when she was hungry by   her pout, knew when she had to be changed by the way her diaper felt, knew she wanted to pay when she threw toys at luhan, and knew that she didnt like to be put to sleep by the sound of her mobile instead by him singing her a lullabye.

Aein's second birthday came by quick.

Luhan found him in the kitchen fregiting over making a cake for their baby girl. Walking up behind him he wrapped his arms around his waist. " And to thinkk two years ago you were worried if you could take care of our baby girl and now herre you are worried about making her a cake" He chuckled kissing his cheek.

"love you to Luhan" sehun stuck his tongue out at his now boyfiriend/lover.

"love you more sehunnie" he teased.

"ani i wuff appa more papa" a girl called from her highchair by the table.