Pabo

Puddle Of Love

 

~ Flashback ~

(Mikyong's P.O.V.)

 

"Mikyong-ah, would you ever want to be in a queenka group?" Hyorin unnie asked me.

I tapped my chin. "Maybe. It doesn't sound bad - well, besides the fanboys."

"Would you consider wanting to be in 2Perfected?" Hyorin asked hopefully.

I froze. Did I hear unnie correctly?  "M-me?"

"Ne! I mean, we're great friends and everything, would you ever want to be in 2Perfected?"

"I-I don't know...I never really thought about it."

"Well, can you please consider it? I've already talked to SuHwa and Jooyeon and they all say that it's a great idea. Just think about it for now, arasso? You can tell me tomorrow morning." Hyorin said.

"...Arasso." I said. 

~

The next day, I walked into the school, sliding my hood off my head. My brown curls bounced out.

Yesterday, I had thought about Hyorin Unnie's question for a LONG time. I have never even thought about being in a queenka group, and how much stuff would change if ever did.

I wouldn't be an unoticeable, quiet girl like I am now. I would be surrounded by a ton of fanboys, all rushing over to me. My clothing style? Well, I don't necessarily think that would change too much. All of the queenkas I've seen wear basically whatever they want - sneakers, jeans. But for some occasions, they end up dressing in the most expensive things - dresses, skirts, heels, flats. They end up looking like the prettiest people on earth - which, I don't think I'm even near good-looking.

If I were to be a queenka...I would know the kingkas really well. Infinite, EXO-K, SHINee...and maybe they would probably be my best friends. 

Queenkas. I never understood why queenkas were so special. Why were they different? Or were they different at all? They're only a group of friends with a name, it wouldn't hurt to be in a queenka group, right?

"Mikyong~!" A voice behind me broke my train of thoughts. I turned around, seeing Hyorin Unnie trying to catch up to me.

"Annyeong, unnie!" I smiled and waved.

"Annyeong!" Hyorin said, a wide smile on her face. "So...about yesterday, would you want to be in our queenka group 2Perfected?"

I nodded. "Ne, I would!"

Unnie beamed at me. "Wait here, I'll let SuHwa and Jooyeon know!" Hyorin ran off down the hall.

I watched her and giggled. I was now in a queenka group... I wonder how many fanboys would be rushing towards me tomorrow.

 

~ Flashback Ends ~

(No one's P.O.V.)

 

Mikyong sighed happily, remembering her amazing decision a year ago. She smiled. What if I said 'aniyo'? I wouldn't have even met Taemin oppa! Mikyong grinned wider after thinking of Taemin. Ah~ eottoke? I love him so much, but I doubt he even has the same feelings for me... Mikyong looked out the window and listened as she heard the loud pouring of the rain. The loud bell rang and she slung her backpack over her shoulder.

She walked down the hallway toward her locker, stuffing her books inside. Mikyong tried to shut it, but unfortunately, it was too full. She ended up puting the books in her backpack, where there was little space left from all the fanboys' presents.

Mikyong looked into her backpack, searching for her umbrella.

Omo! I must have forgotten it at home!

Mikyong sighed and glanced and the window next to her. She would be drenched if she ran home without an umbrella.

Well there's no other choice...

She pulled her hood over her head and was about to push open the door when someone grabbed her hand.

Surprised, she looked up and saw Taemin smiling at her.

"Pabo."

Mikyong's heart began to beat faster. She pouted as Taemin chuckled.

"Don't forget your umbrella next time! It's important. Arasso?" Taemin said. Mikyong nodded.

Taemin began to pull out his blue umbrella. Mikyong began to argue. "Taemin, you don't have to walk me home. I'll be fine without an umbrella."

Taemin gave her a look. "Aniyo, you won't be okay. Look at that pouring rain. You'll be soaked once you get home. Don't worry, I have no after school activities to do today. I'm bored anyway, I might as well take you home."

Mikyong gave a small smile at Taemin and ducked her head under his umbrella. He pushed open the door and they started to walk.

 

 

 

[Annyeong! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. :) Please subscribe and comment! I'll try my best to update again as soon as possible. Thank you readers! ~ kpopgurl125 ♥ ]