part one

Mr. Bus driver
Although it was raining heavily, the sound of silent sobs could be heard from a dark bus stop where a young man was crying his heart out.
Hyukjae had just lost his job to a younger guy who had been working there only for a few months whereas Hyukjae himself had labored over three years in order to get the particular position.
It came like a thunderbolt when his boss had asked Hyukjae to pack his stuff earlier this morning. Certainly, he had considered the possibility of losing the job but he had never thought that it would actually happen.
 
It had been extremely difficult for Hyukjae not to cry when his colleague came to comfort him. He just kept repeating worthless I'm okays whilst, in actual fact, he was dying inside because this employment had truly been his passion. What on Earth would he do now?
Hyukjae tried to reassure himself as he saw the bus' headlights coming closer, wiping the tears away apace with his hand and wawing to the bus driver, he really had no volition to walk those damn seven miles to his house, especially, under these unfortunate circumstances.
His thoughts were interrupted when a sudden splash of water splattered all over him, soaking his already wet clothes entirely, as if he hadn't been chagrined enough. Unfortunately, the bus had driven straight on a massive puddle of water which happened to be right in front of the poor man.
Luck definitely wasn't in his pocket today.
 
As the bus driver opened the doors of the vehicle, Hyukjae stepped slowly in. He could practically feel how those countless pairs of curious eyes were shamelessly staring at him. Hyukjae knew how awfully obvious it was that he had just cried and could start again at any moment.
''Um, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to slosh the water on you like that.'' The bus driver said apologetically when he saw Hyukjae's lugubrious face, eyes all red and puffy. Finally, Hyukjae raised his head only to meet the repentant look on the driver's visage.
Not giving it too much significance, he just literally threw the money to the driver and quickly excused himself, swiftly striding to the backseats of the bus.
The confused driver followed his melancholic gait through the mirror, letting out a deep sigh as he bushed the button to close the doors and, eventually, started driving forward.

After seeing how depressed the other male seemed to be, he definitely wanted to make it up for him. As a matter of fact, he thought that the man was crying because of his sloppy driving that had caused the slight but unpleasant accident.
Hyukjae finally allowed his tears to fall down again as he leant against the icy glass of the window. 
 
''Maybe bad things happen because I just don't deserve happiness.'' A small voice inside Hyukjae's head whispered and he suddenly fell asleep,
not really caring whether he would reach his home or just drift to the vacuity.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wow, first chapter! big thank you for my dear friend, hoyasmagicalride, who helped me a LOT.
 Thank you for subscribing & reading!