┊。First Day Of School。┊

┊。The Step-sister and Me。┊

Jiyoon's pov.

 

Finally, this is the Songgyeo Arts High student's first day of school for the seniors. I hopped down from my bed and stretched my arms and then looked at the clock. It's still 5AM, I still got 3 more hours probably to get ready. I walked to my bathroom and showered relaxly.

 

After showering, I wore my Songgyeo uniform and looked myself at the mirror. I put some natural make-ups and then smiled at my mirror as I poked my cheeks. I giggled softly and patted at my hair, fixing it and combed my long hair.

 

"I'm pretty, right?" I said as I giggled and then looked at myself in the mirror, again. And then jumped out from my room and walked down to the first floor.

 

I saw no one's there. Well, everyday's like this. I'm always the one who gets up first. I wore my apron and then walked to the kitchen, hummed happily. While preparing some cold bacons and a loaf of bread, I saw my mom and dad walked down together and waved at me while smiling.

 

I smiled at them, and then back to cooking again. "Having a good-night?" I asked as I fryed the bacons.

 

My dad laughed. "Thank you for asking, sweetie. Me and your mom had a really comfortable sleep." He answered and sat down on the dining table while reading newspaper.

 

Mom giggled and walked closer to me. He kissed my head and then preparing a cup of coffee for Dad. I smiled slightly and put the fried eggs and the bacons in the bread. Making a delicious sandwich that I always made for my family.

 

"Good morning, guys!" A feminime voice heard. I waved to her. It's Soyeon unnie. My older step-sister that's really kind.

 

"You woke up early, unnie." I said while checking my watch and smirked teasingly.

 

Soyeon pouted. "Ey, it's rude to tease the older one, you know?"

 

I nodded while smiling. "Arasso. Here, your breakfast!" I gave her a plate of sandwich and she yelled happily.

 

"Yeay! Jiyoon's breakfast is the best!" Dad, Mom, and me laughed.

 

I put another plates for my Dad and for my Mom. I sat beside Soyeon unnie and started eating. But not long after that, a beautiful girl came down with a yawn with an expresionless face. She fixed her hair and looked at us who's eating.

 

"Mornin`." She said shortly and sat beside Dad, drinking the milk only.

 

"Your breakfast is only milk, Soojung?" Yunho appa asked with a worried eyes.

 

Soojung rolled her eyes. "I have no appetite eating in the morning." She answered with a annoyed voice.

 

"You're too skinny, Soojung. You might get sick." I said with a care tone which made her hissed.

 

She grabbed her bag and sling it into her shoulder. "I'm out." She said while wearing her shoes and then slammed the door.

 

I looked down, and Soyeon unnie with my Mom patted my back.

 

"I'm sorry for my sister. She's too rude." Soyeon unnie said in a sad tone.

 

I smiled and shook my head. "Soojung's my sister too now, unnie."

 

Dad, Mom, and Soyeon just looked at me with a happy face and Soyeon unnie hugged me tightly.

 

"Let me send you off to school!" She offered happily which i can't refuse.

 

***

 

a/n:

Sorry for the short chapter! ;u; Hope you'll understand!