Chapter 9 - Bestfriends are there for you, always

Keep Pretending

Chapter 9 - Best friends are there for you, always 

 

Recap;

 I stopped, "Sandeul, Am I really your girlfriend?"

"Of course baby, why wouldn't you be?" He pulled me into a hug.

"I just don't feel like it. Maybe we need a break from things."

Sandeul froze, "A break from things, You mean you want to break up with me?"

"Maybe, I think I'm tired of relationships."

"Sung Gi, are you okay?"

I smiled at him, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just take care of yourself okay." I kissed him.

"Baby, why are you leaving me?"

So Sunhee could have you.

"I need some time alone. Bye Oppa, See you at school okay." Then I walked away.

Sandeul shouted, "Sung Gi! Get back here!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since Sandeul and I talked. I always try to avoid him when he tries to start a conversation with me at school. I know, I know, I'm a big jerk. But it's best thing to do right now.

Then someone tapped my shoulder, which made me snap out of my thoughts, "Sung Gi, are you okay?"

Gongchannie Oppa~

"Yeah, I'm fine Oppa. It's just I hate relationships." I said as I wrote down random notes.

"Why did you break up with Sandeul Hyung anyways?" Gongchan sounded serious, you don't like it when he is serious.

"I broke up with him because...because, Because I didn't feel like his girlfriend."

"Well, you are his girlfriend, well you were. Get back with him, he is all depressed and he doesn't want to eat." Gongchan explained.

Was he really like that? Did I make him like that? OMO! Mianhae Sandeul Oppa.

"I'm not in the mood to be his girlfriend anymore. Tell him to go meet another girl." I said coldly.

The truth is, I did want to get back with him. I still love him, it's just that my brain made me say something else. Aish, I hate you brain!

Gongchan looked confused,"Wae? You don't want to get back with him? Sung Gi, he only wants you! Don't you understand!"

"Just tell him to forget about me, okay. I don't want him jumping off a bridge just for me." I said as I put my books in my locker.

"Sung Gi, you are really being a pabo right now."

I rolled my eyes, "Well Pabo is my middle name~ Anyways, I have to go."

"Go where?"

"I got a job now, I work in that cute cafe across the school."

"You got a job?" Gongchan said as he gasped.

"Yeah. I need money, so I got a job. Duhh~" I said as I walked out of the school door.

Gongchan came running behind me,"I want to go with you! Could I go?"

"No."

"Why not!"

"Because you're embarrassing!"

"No I'm not!" Gongchan shouted.

"Stop following me stalker!" I said speed walking.

"I'm not your stalker! I'm your best friend!" Gongchan said as he back hugged me.

"Yah! Stop! Your suffocating me!"

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Gongchan ended up coming with me to my job.

"Could I order something? Gongchan said to me.

"Aish, fine. Here's the menu." I said as I gave him the menu.

"Yay! I want a cheese burger and some chocolate icecream!" Gongchan said excitedly.

"Okay, be right back." I walked away from the table and I went to go get his food.

( 5 minutes later )

I put Gongchan's food on the table, "Here's your food Gongchan~"

Gongchan started eating, until he was finished with his food.

"That was yummy, Sung Gi!"

"Haha, I could tell."

He smiled, "Here's the money, keep the change."

"Thanks Oppa! Let's go home now, My shift is over."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Gongchan walked me home, that's what friends are for right?

Once I opened the house door, I walked to my bedroom and I plopped onto my bed. I got my phone to see if I had any messages.

25 new messages

"Bwo?!"

And guess what, they were all from Sandeul. Most of them were 'I miss you Baby' and 'Would you be my girlfriend again?' and even more of 'Answer me!'. Gosh this guy! I decided not to reply back to any of them. Yeah I'm one lazy girl. (Who isn't lazy? xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] Annyeong :3 Thanks for reading 8D

Did you guys see Miss A's teasers, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV! Sorry, fangirl spamm xD

Anyways, Please Comment & Subscribe


Bubble Bubble Pop~

THANKS I LOVE YOU GUYS, Bye :D