Chapter 30 - Happily Ever After

Keep Pretending

Chapter 30 - Happily Ever After 

3 months later ; Hello Baby!

I walked to the kitchen to get a drink and then all of a sudden water started dripping, "Sandeul, I think my water broke."

Sandeul came in, "What?"

"I think my water broke."

"What?! Come on! Let's go to the hospital!"

---------

9:00 PM

Sandeul rushed me to the hospital, God! The baby kept kicking, and yes, it hurt.

Once we got into the Hospital, the nurses took me quickly and I was rushed to the Emergancy room.

12:00 PM

I gave birth to Sungmin, he looks a lot like Sandeul. But he gets his eyes from me.

"My baby boy looks so cute, like us." Sandeul laughed.

I smiled, "We made a beautiful, handsome baby." I said looking at Sungmin.

Sungmin just layed there in my arms sleeping peacefully.

"Baby Girl, go rest. I'll watch Sungmin for you."

I handed Sungmin to Sandeul and before I went to sleep, I kissed them both.

----------

The Next morning

I woke up and I saw flowers and balloons everywhere.

"Unnie! Sungmin is so cute!" Yeon-ah said as she held Sungmin.

"Yeon-ah! I wanna hold Sungmin too!" Sunghyo pouted.

Yeon-ah handed Sungmin to Sunghyo, "Yay! I'm going to take pictures with him!" Sunghyo said taking out her phone.

I smiled and I found out Sandeul was sleeping on the chair, right by my bed.

"Sandeul, I love you."

I heard Sandeul mumble a few things and I laughed.

Things were going to be different, in a good way.

--------------

"Yah! Baro, you better not teach my son how to be a flirt!" Sandeul shouted.

Baro smirked, "Psh, I'm not going to teach him how to be a flirt. I'm going to teach him how to be a player."

CNU Oppa laughed, "It's okay Sandeul, even Baro doesn't know how to be a player."

We all laughed.

Gongchan walked up to me, "Sung Gi, your baby looks a little like me."

I laughed, "Gongchan, you're funny."

Gongchan laughed after me, "I was only kidding. But I did want to have a baby with you, too bad Hyung stole you away from me."

"Gongchan, a girl, better than me, will meet you one day. Then she'll be the one."

Gongchan smiled, "But I still think you're the one."

I scrunched up my nose, "Stop making me blush."

Gongchan chuckled, "It's okay Sung Gi, I moved on. But remember, You're still my best friend."

"Nae, I'm still your best friend."

"Yah! Jinyoung Hyung! Don't drop him!" Sandeul shouted at Jinyoung.

"I'm not going to drop him! I'm playing airplane with him!" Jinyoung said running carefully with Sungmin.

----------

I was still in the Hospital, it was so boring. But the fun part was that I got to spend it with Sandeul and Sungmin.

I was making Sungmin laugh and then my parents came through the door, "Sungminnie! I missed you!" My mom said running to us.

"Umma, remember, he's my son. Not yours." I said laughing.

"I swear, Your mom loves the baby more than me." My Dad laughed.

"Aniyo, it's just that Sungmin's so cute!"

We all laughed.

"Baby Girl, when do you and Sungmin get to come back home?" Sandeul asked me.

I shrugged, "I think in a week or so."

"That's too long from now," Sandeul pouted.

I kissed him, "It's okay."

------------

1 week later

"Baby! Welcome to our home!" Sandeul said carrying Sungmin into our house.

I wobbled into the house carrying all of Sungmin's baby stuff.

'God, I gotta lose some of this baby fat.' I thought to myself as I poked my belly.

Sungmin just kept chewing on his baby toy as he looked around the house.

"Our baby boy is adorable." I said hugging Sandeul.

Sandeul smirked, "Watch when he gets older, He'll be getting all of the girls."

I laughed, "Oh whatever Oppa."

Sungmin looked at us and he giggled.

"So cute!" I said pinching Sungmin's cheeks lightly.

"Baby Girl, I love you and Sungmin."

I kissed Sandeul, "I love you and Sungmin too."

I know having a baby is a huge responsiblility, but I think Sandeul and I will be great parents. But if there's trouble in the way, we'll get through it together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] OMGEE OMGEE OMGEE! This is the final Chapter! I feel so proud of myself!

Gahh, I'm crying of happiness T^T

Thanks to you! The readers ♥

I want to thanks all of the readers, subscribers, and the commenters for supporting me through thick and thin ♥

I love you guys all and I couldn't do it with out you guys!

Do I hear a Sequel coming along? I dooo! xD ♥

Well, I'll see you guys next time!

Bye-yeom ♥

♥BubblyPabo