Weird Koreans

Finding Yongguk for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The snow continues to fall as I ran home from work. My feet are numb and my breathing gets harder as I jog faster. The breath that leaves my mouth becomes a soft white smoke. Entering the abandoned lake I slowed down.

 

There was a lake. To be honest I wonder why this place was abandoned in the first place. No one cared for nature anymore. Electronics has taken over….

 

Pulling on my scarf, I stopped in my track as I took in the stunning landscape.

 

The lake laid there so beautifully covered in a thick blanket of ice. Tall trees that blocked away the rest of society. While being half covered in snow. Everything was turning white I had just noticed. Scanning around I saw a person sitting at a bench. I walked closer and closer until I saw red snow. No pure white snow was underneath his feet anymore. It was crimson red. I rushed over.

 

“Sir! Are you alright?” I tried saying in Korean. There was no answer… I slowly moved my hand and touched his.  Cold. Was he dead? I hurried and took off my scarf and wrapped it around him. Trying my best I tried to piggback him to my place.

 

The Korean boy was too tall for an average Asian person. I also have never seen this boy around. I laid him onto my bed and took off his snow covered clothing. No, I am not shy to take off a boy’s clothing. I lived with my four brothers for almost all my life so I was not shy. While stripping down the boy I left his boxers on. Everyone has their own privacy and I resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter