Angels Arrived

A Peek Into Their World: Impossible

Italics = Captions on screen Bold = English Underlined = Actions without words


B: Okay! Welcome to A Peek Into Their World and I'm with Impossible! Clapping his hands Last week's episode, we got to know Impossible. Still a baby group, we have guests coming on today so...boys, tell us your feelings at this very moment. Namshin-goon?

NS: Are A Pink-sunbaenims coming on?

B: Unfortunately, no. I wish they would as well...Apollo-goon? Any thoughts?

A: My thought is...no matter what group we say, none of them will come on. It'll be a group we'll never think of.

B: And Apollo-goon becomes the genius for the day! Please put your hands together and welcome Only Angels!

The boys cheered and clapped their hands as the four girls came into the studio.

OA: Annyeonghaseyo, we are Only Angels!

SY: Annyeong, I'm Only Angels' leader, Seungyong!

E: Hello~ I'm Only Angels' Ellie Park~

MY: Ciao, I'm Minyoon, Only Angels' rapper and vocalist.

JY: Annyeong, I'm JY, the maknae of Only Angels.

B: I know these girls so well. So, first off, why are you guys called Only Angels? Are you not White Wings?

SY: We're the sub-unit of White Wings, Only Angels. The other three members are another sub-unit, Only Devils. We're the cute and adorable ones and they're the y ones. 

B: Ah...I see, I see. So! You're from the same company as Impossible, I take it that you know each other?

M: I'm quite good friends with Ellie. We're both from America.

A: I'm friends with Minyoon-noona. 

B: SJ, are you not friends with JY-sshi?

SJ: No we're not. Why would you say we are?

B: Oh...Just, you know...you're very similar.

SJ: How so?

B: Moving on! For Impossible, A Peek Into Their World has changed our system. From now on, it won't be a couple's game but a battle between the idol groups. So, in this episode with Only Angels, Impossible will be challenged. Today, there will be several challenges. First one will be...Guess the Song!

The idols clapped their hands as they stood in front of the microphones.

B: Okay, the rules are simple. When you hear the song, you'll have to shout, "Answer!" loudly and sing the song in order to win. Only the person who shouts is allowed to sing. The other members should not help. Understand?

OA: Ne~

I: Understood.

B: The songs are a mixture so listen carefully. Alright, this is your first song. Please sing the chorus if you know this song but ah...isn't this a little too easy? Please listen to it.

NS: Answer! JY: Answer!

B: Namshin-goon?

JY: Answer! Answer! I have the answer!

NS: I'll let her answer it. Ladies first.

B: Okay, JY-sshi, what's your answer?

JY: Taeyang-sunbaenim's "I Need A Girl."

B: Chuckling Why did you call him sunbaenim? Wouldn't girls normally say oppa?

JY: Ah...because he is Jiminnie's most respected sunbaenim...I naturally call him sunbaenim too.

B: How are you so sure on this? Is your answer the correct one?

JY: Of course...Jiminnie sang it to me once.

B: JY-sshi ah...this isn't White Wings' A Peek anymore. There's no need for you to tell your love story. And you're very open about it now, aren't you? Compared to when we were doing A Peek.

JY: Aish, just get on with the game.

B: I can't get on if you don't sing!

JY: Oh...I don't actually know how to sing it.

E: Then why did you answer it? Lee Jooyong-ah, seriously...

B: Namshin-goon? Can you sing it for us? Just the chorus please.

NS: Girl, I need a girl. Mweolhaedo eeppeun, mommaedo eeppeun. Girl, I need a girl. Baby, I need you. Girl, you need me, too.

Ding Daeng Dong!

B: Correct! Impossible earns a point! Alright, next song. Ah, it's a girl's song this time. Please listen to it!

OA: Answer! Answer! Answer! Answer! A Pink's "I Don't Know"!

B: Ah...they're so loud that I don't even know who's first. Okay, whoever is singing has to sing Son Naeun-sshi's part. Any part that Son Naeun-sshi sings is fine.

SY: Then...Jooyong. 

JY: Eereoji mayo, baby geudaeneun mollayo. Nae mameul ahjikdo, geudaneun mollayo~

Ding Daeng Dong!

B: Correct! Now both teams are tied! What's funny is that Namshin-goon is doing the dance while JY is singing.

Namshin laughed, a little embarrassed.

B: Are you a fan?

A: Hyung's a big fan.

MC: He's a big fan of all girl groups.

NS: What are you talking about? Not all of them. But I really like A Pink-sunbaenims.

B: Again with the sunbaenims...Okay, the songs are getting harder now. Okay, please listen to the next song.

E: Answer!

B: Is Impossible awake?

SJ: How can you give us an English song? Is it fair that none of us know English?

E: Well, you should know "Titanium" anyway.

B: What are you talking about? Mickey-goon is from America. And this song is quite famous. Anyway, Ellie, please sing it for us.

E: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium.

Ding Daeng Dong!

B: Correct! Now Only Angels take the lead by one point. Work harder, Impossible. Please listen to the next song.

SJ: You're not going to tell us what kind of song it is?

B: Should I tell you what song it is to begin with?

A: Just accept it as it is.

M: Our SJ has not his brain yet.

B: Okay, this is the song. Listen carefully.

MC: Answer! "童话," "Fairytale."

B: You have to sing it as well, Mer.C-goon. Please sing us the chorus.

MC: Wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li, ni ai de na ge tian shi, zhang kai shuang shou, bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni.

Ding Daeng Dong!

B: Correct! Wow...I get a surprise every time this guy sings. Have you ever considered rapping, Mer.C-goon?

MC: I've never tried before.

B: I see...Well, the two groups are tied once again. This last song will decide the winner. Please listen carefully. 

Everyone froze and no one shouted to answer. When the music ended, Boom looked around and saw JY smirking.

JY: Is no one going to answer this?

B: Do you know the answer, JY?

MY: JY-sshi enjoys anime and manga a lot. 

B: Can you please tell us the answer then?

JY: "G"o by Flow. It's the fourth opening theme song for the popular anime, Naruto

B: Wow...she really knows this...You have to sing it, JY-ah.

JY: We are fighting dreamers! Takami wo mezae. Fighting dreamers, narifuri kamawazu. Fighting dreamers, shinjiru ga mama ni. Oli oli oli oh, just go my way!

Ding Daeng Dong!

B: She was genuinely enjoying that.

JY: It brings back a lot of memories.

B: And so...Only Angels win the first round! Impossible, please work harder.

MC: I can see that we have a lot of work to do when we get back. We'll be watching all the animes in the world from now on.

B: With that enthusiasm, let's move on to the next challenge! Does everyone know the 'Of Course' game?

There were some confused looks, mainly with Ellie and Mickey.

B: Alright, simply put, you stand in the centre facing your opponent and you say things to that person. The other person must say 'of course' and accept whatever that is said to them. If they fail to do so and move away from their spot, they lose the game. Understand?

E: Not really...

B: Ah...the American kids don't understand this game...

SY: Maybe we should do a practice round and show them.

B: Okay...do we have volunteers for the practice round?

MY: Seungyong-unnie should go. She's the leader.

B: Will she be okay? She seems like she's too nice for this game.

SY: I'll be fine. I'll do it.

A: Then our leader will do it too.

MC: Since when do you decide things for me?

B: So you don't want to do it?

MC: No, I'll do it.

B: Okay, kai-bai-bo to see who starts first.

MC: That's fine, ladies first.

SY: Okay...

The two stood opposite each other, facing each other.

B: Begin!

SY: Oppa...is there a gang you belong to?

MC: Of course.

B: Oh...Seungyong started with a strong statement. I didn't know she was like this.

MC: Seungyong-sshi, you do know that Yoonhye-sshi sings better than you, right?

SY: Holding in an awkward smile Of course. During your showcase, Oppa is secretly jealous of your members, right? I saw your dissatisfied look.

MC: Of course. You realise that y sells better than cute, right? That's why Yoonhye-sshi is with Only Devils and they put you with Only Angels.

SY: I don't think I can do this anymore.

B: Seungyong lost because she can't continue. Do you understand now?

M: I think so.

B: Shall we do it elimination style?

MC: How about we send our members we think will win and have them battle since some of us don't know how to play this?

E: I want to play though...

B: Okay then, each group will send two members out for this challenge. Only Angels, who will you send out?

SY: The maknaes, Minyoon and JY.

JY: Can I pick who to go against?

B: Oh? Is there someone you want to challenge?

JY: I have several things to settle with him. Choi Junsoo, come out. 

Choi Junsoo = Apollo's real name

JY: Can I use informal speech?

A: I'm older than you!

B: For the fun, I'll permit informal speech. Minyoon-sshi, is there someone you want to go up against?

MY: SJ-sshi.

NS: Oh, our maknae line versus their maknae line. 

B: Okay then. We'll have...Minyoon and SJ-goon first. Please stand in the centre and begin whenever you're ready.

MY: I'll start first. You do realise that Apollo-sshi is a better rapper, right?

SJ: Of course. JY is more popular than you. You will never beat her. You know that, right?

JY: Yah, where's the honorific with my name, Bang Seongjin?

SJ: I'm talking to Minyoon-sshi right now so please shut up.

MY: Of course. Not long ago, we did a survey with our fans and asked them, if there is a member who is not needed in Impossible, who would it be? And I'm not kidding but 100% of them said SJ. Do you agree?

SJ stared at Minyoon, hung his head and slowly walked away, facing the wall. Everyone started laughing and the girls congratulated Minyoon, hugging her tightly.

B: And so, SJ-goon has been defeated. That was a nice K.O, Minyoon. Now, the battle of the day. Maknae versus maknae-

JY: Golden maknae. Maknae Points at Apollo versus golden maknae. Points at herself

B: Ooh...the battle has already begun. Alright, please take your position and begin whenever you're ready.

JY: Yah-

A: Haesung-noona will always be the better Lee sister.

E: That's Jooyong's weak point.

NS: These two are no joke...they really don't get along.

JY: Of course. That's why unnie's the leader. However, you're the older twin aren't you, Junsoo? How does it feel calling your younger brother sunbaenim? It doesn't feel good, does it, Zelo's twin?

A: Holding in his temper O-of course.

B: Oh! Is that hesitating?

A: No, no, of course, of course.

M: Ah...he's panicking...

SJ: Get together, Choi Junsoo! You have to win!

A: Shut up, you lost the game. One thing I'll never understand is how you're still the rapper of the group. Minyoon-noona is much better at it than you are and Bijeong-noona has skills that are way above yours yet people only talk about your rap. You're inferior to them. Do you agree?

JY: Of course.

SY: Jooyong's handling this a lot better than I thought. Her facial expression is still the same.

JY: Shut up, don't interrupt me. You know, they say that siblings are similar somehow, especially twins. However, Jello is much taller and more talented. Don't you agree, shorty?

When there was no reply from Apollo, Impossible dragged him back. Apollo took his snapback off and threw it on the floor angrily.

B: Oh! She hit his button! Only Angels win! Today's winner is Only Angels!

The girls cheered and jumped, hugging each other.

JY: Junsoo-ah, sorry.

A: Don't fake. 

B: Okay, since we're coming to the end of the programme, it's time to choose the member who has performed the worst in today's A Peek. Today, Only Angels will decide who will receive the punishment.

The girls huddled together and discussed for a short while before standing in line again.

SY: We have decided that...Mickey-sshi will receive the punishment today.

M: Why? Why me?

SY: Originally, we wanted to choose SJ-sshi...

Everyone started laughing except Mickey and SJ.

M: Then why did you choose me?

SY: We thought SJ-sshi had it worse since he played the game and lost. We choose Mickey-sshi because he didn't do a lot today. We didn't get to see him much.

M: Ellie?

E: Sorry...

B: Okay, so Mickey-goon has been chosen. Today's punishment is...ah, Only Angels will mix a drink for you. Cola will be the base and they will each add one thing in before you drink it.

The girls went to prepare the drink and presented Mickey with it. He took one sip and nearly spat the drink out.

B: If you spit it out, you'll have to drink a bigger glass.

Gritting his teeth, Mickey drank the drink in one shot, making faces as he finished.

B: That's it for today's A Peek! See you next week!