Impossible

A Peek Into Their World: Impossible

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Boom entered into the camera frame, sighing softly to himself.

B: What am I doing with my life? Being a host for White Wings has drained my energy enough and they are a bunch of girls...why am I here hosting another show with a group of boys? But anyway...who are the stars of the show? Follow me.

Boom entered the code given to him into the lock of the door and opened it to the dorm. As soon as he stepped in, Boom nearly tripped over a pile of shoes at the door.

B: Ah...boys... But why do they need so many shoes?

MC: Who's there?

Boom has been discovered?! Who could be up so early?

MC: Hello?

B: Annyeonghaseyo. Boom poked his head around the corner as he took his shoes off. Annyeonghaseyo.

MC: Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Although he greeted Boom politely, Mer.C was still wary about him. Um...what's this?

B: We're here to film A Peek

MC: Oh yes! Is this supposed to be a wake-up call?

B: Are you the only one awake right now?

MC: I'll wake up the other members then.

Boom was surprised when Mer.C suddenly started singing at the top of his lungs, walking up to the door of their room and banging on it as he continued singing.

B: He's so scary-looking, that surprised me...He looks like a rapper, not a vocalist.

After Mer.C was finished with his singing, s were slowly waking up one by one, coming out into the living room. Apollo came out first and he sat on the floor, hunched over due to his height, rubbing his eyes. SJ came out and laid on the floor, his head resting on Apollo's lap.

B: You guys are worse at waking up than W.W is. At least when they wake up, they actually wake up.

M: Annyeonghaseyo...

NS: Good morning...

B: Annyeonghaseyo. It's time for you guys to wake up so get up now, stop sleeping. Come on, get on your feet.

Slowly, the boys got up one by one and stood in a line. Apart from Mer.C, they all had their eyes closed and heads hung.

MC: One, two, three!

I: We are Impossible! Annyeonghaseyo, Impossible imnida.

B: Impossible! Woohoo! It was only a few days ago when you debuted, wasn't it?

MC: Yes, we're still new to the music industry.

B: Can someone else apart from him speak?

A: Annyeonghaseyo...

B: We've done that part already. Never mind then... Right, since you only debuted a few days ago, you're still new to everyone else so please do an introduction of yourself, starting from the eldest to the youngest.

MC: 大家好 (Dajia hao: Hello everyone), I am Mer.C, the leader and main vocalist of Impossible. 

NS: Konnichiwa, I'm Namshin, the visual and lead vocalist of Impossible.

M: Hello everybody, I'm Mickey, all the way from America. I'm the lead dancer, vocalist and rapper of Impossible.

SJ: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm SJ, the main rapper of Impossible.

A: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Apollo, the lead rapper and main dancer of Impossible. I'm also the maknae.

B: Nice to meet you guys, I'm Boom, your MC for the show. You have a wide variety of members in terms of where you're from. Are you promoting like W.W did?

SJ: How did they promote?

B: They promoted as the Angels of Korea and they were unique because they all spoke English and came back from another country.

A: We are who we are. We're Impossible and they're White Wings. We're different.

B: Okay...I was just asking. Anyway, please get yourself ready for the day so we can migrate to the studio to film the rest of the show!

I: Ne...

The boys dispersed and went to get themselves ready. When they came back, they were washed, dressed and made-up.

B: You look so different! You've all woken up now, haven't you? Now I can see that you're all handsome.

NS: Were we not handsome before?

B: Not when you had saliva markings all over your face. Shall we make our way to the studio now?

M: Can we do that jumping thing? The jump shot? So it'll look like we've teleported.

B: That is an odd request but...I think our editor can do that. Ready? One, two, three...jump! The scene changed and they were at the studio. And we have teleported to the studio! Ah...this studio has brought back so many memories of W.W... Too bad they have abandoned me now. 

SJ: We will abandon you soon.

B: SJ isn't very nice...He reminds me of JY. Anyway, now that we're in the studio, should we get to know Impossible more? First of all, I think all fans are interested in knowing, why are you called Impossible?

MC: Impossible means not able to occur, exist or be done. Our CEO named us Impossible because we're all too good to be true, it's impossible for us to exist. 

B: Ah...I see. So what is your fanclub called? Has that been decided?

NS: That was decided before we debut. Our fanclub is called Miracle. Our fans are our miracles. 

B: Next is a mini game. When I say a member's name, the other members will have to write one word that comes to mind about that particular member. Our PD will be giving out the boards and markers now. Thank you.

The PD handed the boards and markers out and Mickey started doodling on his board almost immediately.

B: Please concentrate, Mickey. First person is...Mer.C.

The members started writing on their boards without hesitation and flipped them over to show their answers.

Namshin - Appa

Mickey - Appa

SJ - Scary

Apollo - Appa

B: SJ is the only one who gave a different answer. Why did you put down scary?

SJ: That was the first impression Hyung gave me and he's still kind of scary sometimes.

B: How is he scary?

SJ: His tattoos. And when I first saw him, Hyung wasn't smiling at all.

MC: When he moved into the dorm, there was only me and Apollo so we decided to play a little harmless prank. Because I look scary with the tattoos, Apollo told me not to smile at all when I meet SJ. For the entire day, SJ was the most obedient boy. He did everything I told him to without complaints and did it very quickly as well. 

SJ: I was so surprised at dinner when Hyung smiled and joked around with me but I didn't know if they were real smiles or if there were hidden meanings behind his joke.

B: Ah...I see. SJ is quite...innocent then, I see. But the other members wrote down 'appa,' why is that?

A: Hyung is the eldest. Hyung is actually nine years older than I am. Because he is the eldest, he nags us a lot. During our trainee years, Hyung would always come to us, asking if we're okay and he would tell us that if we had any problems, we can talk to him. 

NS: We poured a lot of secrets into him. Hyung must be exploding, keeping all those secrets.

B: What a caring hyung. But why do you do that, Mer.C? Don't you think that it's annoying if all the members whine to you all the time?

MC: Not really. I just feel that since we're all separated from our family, we need someone to talk to. I have my sister to talk to but the other members don't get to communicate with their family as often so I'm here for them. But if they complain about practice or how they can't reach the note then I'll get them to practice more. Those things don't come naturally just because you complained about it.

B: Oh! So serious. Just a moment ago, Mer.C was still smiling. I see why SJ says he's scary now. Next person then...um...Mickey! While the members are writing their answer, can I please ask, why is your stage name Mickey?

M: Because I like Mickey Mouse a lot. When I was in America, my friends called me Mickey once they knew I like the cartoon and it stuck with me since.

B: You were in America?

NS: It doesn't look like it, right? None of us knew he was from America.

M: My mother is half American. My grandmother is American. I'm a quarter American.

B: I see, I see...but you look full Korean to me.

M: I look full Korean to everyone. I'm mixed, everyone!

B: Okay then, let's take a look at your members' answers.

Mer.C - Aegyo

Namshin - Aegyo

SJ - Appa

Apollo - Aegyo

B: Why is SJ always different to other people? Why did you put appa?

SJ: Hyung has the same name as my father. My father is Bang Jihyun. Hyung is Jang Jihyun.

M: When SJ says appa, he's referring to me. When the other members say appa, we're all referring to Mer.C-hyung.

B: Why do you have to be different, SJ? Why? 

SJ: Being different makes me unique.

B: You are unique indeed...Now, why did the rest write aegyo? Is Mickey the King of Aegyo in Impossible?

Mickey hung his head as the other members started laughing.

NS: Yes he is!

A: The King of Aegyo!

B: Am I missing something here? 

NS: No, no, he is the King of Aegyo.

B: Then Mickey, can you do the Kiyomi Player for us?

Mickey looked up and glared at s.

M: In a monotone Il deo ireun gwiyomi... I deo ineun...this is not cute!

B: Woah...what was that?

MC: Mickey absolutely hates aegyo.

M: I don't understand aegyo. Why must people act cute? Why must idol do aegyo?

B: I've never seen anyone so passionately hate aegyo...

SJ: Hyung can't stand it when other people do it either. He hits us when we do aegyo.

B: Why don't you like it?

M: Because...Because...I just can't stand it! It's disgusting...

B: What if your girlfriend did it? 

M: I wouldn't like it. I won't hit her because she's a girl but I would tell her to stop. If she continues, I will break up with her. 

B: That's...I've never seen someone hating aegyo so passionately. I hope that your future girlfriend will know this before you break up with her because she accidentally did aegyo. 

NS: What if the girl has natural aegyo?

M: Huh?

NS: Natural aegyo. Like she doesn't purposely do aegyo but she's naturally cute, even the way she talks and acts. What if she has natural aegyo?

M: Then I will stay away from that kind of girl.

B: It looks like Mickey is very determined to stay away from aegyo. This is a warning for all the fans, do not do aegyo if you want to win Mickey's heart. Alright, next is...Namshin! Let's see what the members' answers are.

Mer.C - Prankster

Mickey - Pranks

SJ - Prank

Apollo - Pranking

B: Although all the answers are different, essentially, they mean the same thing. SJ, have you decided to join everyone else now? Your answer isn't different this time.

SJ: There is no other words to describe Namshin-hyung.

B: So I take it that Namshin is a prankster?

NS: In my defence...I haven't been pranking the members in a while.

A: That's because we've been so busy.

NS: I'm sorry, I'll try to hold myself back from pranking my fellow members.

B: You better keep to your promise, Namshin, we have video proof of you saying this. We have two members left, who should go first? Let's have the maknae, Apollo!

A: Ah...you guys better not write what I think you're going to write.

Mer.C - Fashionable

Namshin - Tall

Mickey - Too tall

SJ - Zelo's twin

As soon as Apollo saw SJ's answer, he lunged at his hyung and tried to strangle him.

B: May I ask why Apollo is acting like this?

MC: He hates it when people call him Zelo's twin.

SJ: But it's true! He's your hyung, isn't he?

A: I'm the older twin!

B: Seems like this is a touchy subject for Apollo. Namshin and Mickey wrote tall. How tall are you, Apollo?

A: The last time I checked, I'm 179 cm.

MC: I think you've grown taller than that by now.

SJ: Yeah, Zelo-sshi is quite tall now. He's...190 cm, isn't he?

A: Stop talking about my brother.

B: Mer.C put down fashionable. Do you think Apollo is fashionable?

MC: He's fashionable in his own way. And by that I mean I like what he wears but I won't wear it personally.

B: Like brightly coloured non-matching trainers?

A: These are awesome shoes.

B: Do you dress yourself or does the stylist?

A: Normally we dress ourselves. I dressed myself today.

B: I see what Mer.C means... Last person of the group, SJ. The most 4D of all.

Mer.C - Lazy

Namshin - Twitter

Mickey - Nami

Apollo - Lazy-hyung

B: I see that lazy is a trend with SJ. Why didn't anyone put down 4D? How is he lazy?

A: In the dorm, if Hyung doesn't feel like it, he will lie in bed all day and do nothing. If we didn't have to film the show today, he would stay in bed all day. 

MC: He doesn't like doing things that requires effort to do if he deems them unnecessary.

B: He seems like a very difficult person to deal with.

NS: He's not really. Just...don't annoy him.

B: That's hard enough in itself. Now, we're approaching the end of today's show. This is a new section that has been added to A Peek Into Their World. At the end of the show, a member will be voted to go through a punishment based on their performance that day. If you think this member should deserve a punishment, please write his name on your board and show it to the camera.

Mer.C - SJ

Namshin - SJ

Mickey - SJ

SJ - SJ

Apollo - SJ

B: Even SJ chose himself.

SJ: I figured that everyone would write my name so I put my own name down. If I write a different name, you might ask me why and I would have to explain and that requires effort.

B: Talking to you requires a lot of effort indeed...So...SJ is to receive our punishment today! And the punishment is...ttakbam!

SJ: I would have wrote someone else's name if you told me what the punishment is!

B: It wouldn't make a difference because everyone wrote your name. Please, SJ, lie down on the floor while the members get ready with their ttakbams.

SJ: All the members?! I thought it's only once! 

B: Once per member.

SJ was forced onto the floor. Mer.C was the first to give the punishment and the other members held SJ down, holding his head so he wouldn't move around.

SJ: AH!

B: Wow! I can hear that so clearly! Next person!

Mickey got ready and smirked, delivering the punishment.

SJ: AH! 

B: Wow, no mercy! 

SJ: Be nice to me, Choi Junsoo!

A: Ask nicely, Hyung. Apollo delivered the punishment and had no mercy on SJ.

B: You can tell how much the members love him. Last person, Namshin, make this count.

Namshin cracked his fingers and did a mini warm-up routine before positioning himself above SJ and delivered the ttakbam. SJ curled up, wincing in pain and groaned.

B: That's it for today's A Peek with Impossible! See you next week!

MC: Bye!

A: I think SJ just died.

SJ: Call me Hyung!

A: Nah...