Thank You for Loving Me

Thank You for Loving Me

Please bare with My English

.

Characters:

Heechul, Siwon, Hangeng, Kibum, and other Suju Members

GS!

for Heechul, Kibum and other characters.

.

.

.

Thank You for Loving Me

.

The first time I met you is when you are still at diaper. I know how he craw at my lap. and tried to touch my ugly face because i felt from my bike.

"Unnie, who is he?" I asked my best Friend, Teuki Unnie.

"Oh, he is my nephew. His name is Siwon," said Teuki unnie who search for the alchohol to cleanning my wound.

"Akh! Hi, baby Wonnie. You are so adorable. Come here!" I said as I tried to put him on my lap.

"Where is the wound?! I don't want to know next time you must ride it carefully, araso!" Teuki said.

"Ne, mianne..." I said. "Ouch! It's hurt," I said as she put the alchohol.

"Gagagaga..."said the baby. I don't know what is he saying, may be he is worry about me. I smiled and kissed him.

"I am fine baby. Don't worry. It's not hurt,"

"Really?" asked Teuki unnie. then she pour the alchohol.

"Wa.... unnie!"

.

.

The second time is when you come for holiday.

"Unnie, are you home?" I asked but noone answer so, I search for Teuki unnie at her room. "What...."

I found a boy around ten years old kissed Teuki unnie who didn't notice because she slept. You were looking at me, without fear you came closer.

"If you tell Teuki noona. I swear next time I will kiss you infront of a lot of people,"

"Who~ who are you?!! Unnie!!!"

The boy just smile. Teuki opened her eyes.

"Heenim, what happened?" Teuki asked me.

"It's... That brat...." i pointed at him who sat beside teuki.

"That's Siwon. He come this morning... I am so sleepy... can you stay here and watch the shop?... I am tired and I want take some rest," Teuki said.

"But... I... I...."

"Don't worry. I will watch the shop noona, right?" he said as he grinned. No, I didn't want to.

What?! This Boy?! AKH!!!!

.

The Next day at shop

I didn't want to stay to close with that boy

"Noona! Is it something wrong with my face?" he asked.

"Ani...." I answer his question fast. "Actually, where is Teuki Unnie?" I asked him.

"She is out with his boy friend, Kangin. You want to tell her about yesterday, my kiss," Siwon said.

"No, of course. I wont tell her. I will tell her to becarefull when she was around you. She is My Friend," i said.

"Really? I wish that I was born earlier so I can tell her that I Love her," he said looking outside to the sunset.

I don't know but he seemed to mature for the boy around his age.

.

.

The third time I met him is when I am doing my project at Junior High School

"Akh!!!" I almost yell at him. He seemed didn't care and ignore me.

"What happen Heechul?" asked my friend Hankyung.

"Oh, no. He will bully me," I murmured. "No, I am fine,"

"Ok, class. These is Mr. Tan and Miss. Kim. They will stay here for a moth and please be friendly with them right,"  said Mr. Shindong.

"Ne, Sir!" answer the student.

"Now, please introduce yourself," Mr. Shindong said.

"Annyeong, My name is kim Heechul, I will change Mrs. Grey who was out to Singapure for a while. Nice to meet you!" I said.

"Annyeong, My name is Tan Hankyung. I will teach Music for couple of week. Nice to meet you," Han finishing his speech.

"Alright, Let's get to your class. See you Miss. Kim!"

"Ne," I said seemed so helpless.

"Hwating!" said Hankyung.

"Ok, class! Let's start our study now," I manage to say something but suddenly Siwon rise his hand.

"Yes, what is your name?" I tried to smile and pushed my nervous.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Good job, Siwon!!!" cheer other student.

This question made me blush.

"I think you don't have any!" he said and follow by the other student who start to yell and cheer to him.

"Yak! Choi Siwon!"

.

Next day at School

"You late Mr. Choi," I said to him.

"Sorry, Miss. Kim" he said without any regret.

This boy is really....

"Fine, then say something to explain to your friend. so you can join our class, Mr. Choi!" I said. Trying to make some revenge here.

"You must tell to Miss Kim 'I love you'!" said Enhyuk.

"Yes, we are boring learning English!" said Donghae.

"Ye, let's have fun!" said Kibum.

"Come on, if we success we will go to the Library!" I said. Library mean a free time for the students.

"Siwon! Siwon! Siwon!" said the student.

"Fine... I am going to do that!" he said a bit anger.

"Ok!" I said as turned looked at him directly.

"Fine..." He started to think what will he do. "Ok... hmmm... you don't have a boyfriend right?" he stare at me and smile which made some the girls here cheer and fall for him.

"Miss. Kim, I love you," he said. Omo, this boy is really bad....he made my heart a bit... beat.

"It did work!" I said.

"Choi, come on think hard," said Kibum, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They started to provoke him.

"I know!" he yelled at them. It's funny to know his funny face.

"Tell something then Mr. Choi!" I said playfully.

"Fine," he said and took a deep breathe. It's the first time I see how funny his face is. "People has Moon and Sun to shine their life, but me. I have you for shinging in my life... hah... that's alll... I am quite...." he protest to his friend.

"Lest's go to the Library," I said. The student ran.

What happen to me? He said no nothing. Stop it! It beat to fast.

"Are you alright?" he said come closer to me who still sat at the chair.

"Oh, Siwon. Sure, I will go there," I said as stand up from the chair, but I felt. It's not hurt.

"Can you move? I can't breathe!" Siwon said. He help me, and lied under me. I move aside. "Let's go to the Library!" he said as he strech his hand.

I held his hand along the empty coridor.

.

.

The forth time I met him is at his birthday, a week after his birthday actually. I was late because I must finish my assignment.

"Hey, are you still made at me, Choi!" I started to joke at him.

"No," he said.

"Poh, please! you are mad. Here is the gift!" I said and pushed something into his arm.

"A doll! you think I am a child!" he said.

"Yes, you are a child. You still 14 years old," I said.

"No, I am a man not a boy," he said as he pout.

"Fine the you are a man. so stop your pout that make me sick"

"So, you don't like me?" he asked worrily.

"Of course not.....I like you, Wonnie...." I said and he looked at me.

"Me too, noona...."

the pict. when Heehul gave him a doll

().

.

The last time I will see him is now. Today at my wedding day with Hankyung.

"Wow, you looked so beautiful, noona?" he said as he sat at the chair at the room.

"Yak! can you knock at the door first Siwon?!"

"Mianne," he said. I smiled at him. "Hankyung is a lucky man," he said.

"No, he is not." I tried to say something, but it seemed to late now.

"Noona, you are such a baby cry now. Stop it! It's your wedding day," he asked as come closer to me.

"Please, don't go.... " I said as a tears falling from my eyes.

"Shhhh, stop it! I will and i must!" he said. as he hug me tight. "You will life happily and build your own family. I like you, noona," he said.

No. I Love You.

.

.

.

Normal POV

"Unnie, it's time. Come on!" Sungmin said as he entered the room and looked at them, who hugging each other. "What's wrong Siwon?" she asked him.

"No, noona is almost fall and I just helping her to stand up." he said.

"Ne, Help me to stand up, Wonnie!" Heenim said.

"The drees is to heavy. I know that!" Sungmin said.

She was walking to the altar and Siwon sit at the back row with the other family member. The ceremony is started but some people start to wisheper something and chatting.

"What happened?" Siwon asked.

"The bride didn't say anything!" said Kibum.

"What do you mean?" Siwon asked as he move closer to the front row.

"I am sorry...." he heard Heechul start to cry. Hankyung face was red. He moved his hand.

"Don't!" he said as he move forward.

"So, it's because of him!" Hankyung said as he pointing at Siwon.

"I am sorry.... " Heechul just repeat those words again and again. Hankyung who was upset and embarassed walked out from the altar. people start to chatting and all the Han is went out. Some of them are still there, is Kim family and some relative.

"Why you did it to us, idiot?" her mother start to yell at her.

"I am sorry, umma...." said Heechul.

"Why? Why you did it to us? Why you destroy your own wedding hah!!!" her umma started to hit her.

"......" Heechul didn't say anything.

"Stop it, Mr. Kim! You hurt her! You hurting My Nooona!" Siwon said as he push the old lady.

"I Love Him...." said Heechul almost wishper. Siwon looked at her, so everyone does.

"What did you say?!" Mrs. Kim looked at her daughter.

"I love someone else, so I am not going to married here, today with Hankyung!" Heechul said as she looked at her mother.

"Morron!" She started to hit her again but Kang In stop her.

"Yes, I love another man so I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY WITH HANKYUNG!!!!" Heechul shouted. Everyon looked at her in disbelieve. "I am sorry, I should tell you about it earlier... but I... I didn't want to hurt you and Hankyung, umma, please," Heechul start to sob again.

"Who is that man?!" She asked her finally after a several moment.

"..."

"Who is that man, morron?!"

"I am!" Siwon said.

"Si....won!" They looked at him in disbelieve.

"I love Heechul Noona, so please, do not hurt her anymore. I Love Her! I love Kim Heechul, with all my heart!" Siwon said.

"Si~" Heechul didn't say anything Siwon hug her.

"I LOVE YOU, always! You should let me to say 'OBJECTION', I was planning to say that, but you are such a .... " Siwon said as he looked at her.

"But, Teuki?" Heechul asked.

"She is my Noona. My Love is you,,,," he smiled and gaave a warm feeling "So, can I kiss my bride, now?" Siwon said as he kiss her bride.

"Thank you and I Love You...."

.

.

.

FIN