Prologue

{Hidden Melody} - A Onsica story.

{Prologue}:


If I were to ever see the sight of such majestic proportions again, so trade my heart I will.

 

Upon hearing such a melodic tune I have been breaking my legs and arms to find out the true identity of the one chanter, seems to me I have no such luck as to finding him.

Alarming as it is, the second I hear the low G note ring silently in the distance, I brush forward to steer myself to the courtyard where nothing but an evergreen tree stands, looming over a pile of 20th edition Webster dictionaries.

Sadly nothing but the dirty pile of books are found. No footprints, no sign of human. I brush off the crystals that have been able to cling to my dry hair. Digging deeper into my cardigan I feel the air dig into my skin and inbed themselves into my bones.

I sigh to myself once more as the cool breeze that seeps over the school roof bellows onto me. The freezing air seems to strap itself to me as I step back through the doors of hell.

I look past the glass shielding me from what nature bestows upon us all. I must say, "the cold never bothered me anyways".


//Writer's Note: i just wanted to try a new style of writing. So excuse me if it makes no sense.