Jelly Fish Ent.

Follow Your Heart [english ver.]
I woke up raring since beginning my practice today and maybe would know VIXX ! .
 
I got up , went to the closet , take my shirt of the "Chicago Bulls " , my black pants , trouser chains , socks , my shoes and my black hat . I dressed and looked in the full length mirror , my style is more or less Tomboy but I have short hair, then I consider Tomboy , I went to the bathroom to brush my hair dyed platinum medium blue, something like hair N, I went to the kitchen to eat something, I eat my toast and I take my chocolate milk, then went to take my bag, my keys and my cell phone, I left my apartment, I went to the elevato, then the room waiting, left the building and went to take a taxi, I got , I told the driver to drop me at the agency , once there, I paid the taxi driver, I get off, go to the agency and went to the reception ...
 
I / Minah : Hello, I'm here because I have music production practice, but I have no idea where I have to go.
 
Secretary: That means I'll see you followed , then TaeHyun tell me , I guess you're Lee Min Ah , sorry to say that still does not reach your instructor, Mr. Kim, the always late, so do not worry, but you can tour the agency or wait here.
 
I / Minah : go about the agency if it does not matter.
 
TaeHyun : Sure, go.
 
I left the reception, put the music player and started touring the agency, reaches the second floor and nothing interesting, then get to the third floor and found the room VIXX practice, God! I discovered it because I was Rovix in a corner, it's amazing, I can not believe you're here!, The funny thing was that started Rock Ur Body, my favorite song and as rapping, started making rap Ravi.
My Ultimate Bias .
 
XXXX : Who are you ?
 
I took off the headphones. God , I recognize that voice low and deep where you go, was Ravi!
 
I / Minah : - I turn - I'm Lee Min Ah ...
 
Ravi : Are you another crazy fan ?
 
I / Minah : I am Starlight , but do not consider myself crazy ...
 
Ravi : -relaxes- Ok , guys can go
 
I saw five guys stand behind Ravi ,ee- were they in front of me ! , God , Lee Min Oh, get a grip !
 
Ravi : Your rap is good
 
I / Minah : Heard me rapping?
 
N : All you hear rapping.
 
Ken : And you do it right .
 
I / Minah : Th- Thank you.
 
Hongbin : - comes up to me - And what are you doing here ?
 
I / Minah : Well , I come to do my music production practice , but was told it had not arrived Mr. Kim.
 
N : With that you're the girl that will do this practice ?
 
I / Minah : Yes...
 
N : Well,we welcome you to Jelly Fish Entertainment!
 
Hyuk : You look like Ravi Hyung , but no hair
 
I / Minah : Actually I always had this style of dress, I dyed my hair because I like the color good . * Lie was because I like the hair of N*
 
Ravi : It's true , we have the same style , more overas -stands next to me and looking at clothes -
 
Leo : Should not we take with the Lord Kim ? .
 
I / Minah : I said it had not arrived .
 
Leo : I arrive with us.
 
I / Minah : Mwo ? So ... Can you take me to ... ? * Embarrassment Level : God *
 
Ravi : Sure, I grab the hand -
 
* God! *
 
With VIXX boys started walking and seek the Lord Kim and Ravi would not let go the hand ... 
 
Ravi : He should be here, do not you? - Look at N -
 
N : Yes, but ... - see our hands- Why take him by the hand?
 
Ravi : - loose - Me , because ... because why should I answer that ?
 
N : What kind of answer is that ?
 
Ravi : Well, you do not... should you care if I took her hand or not
 
N : - Really - Good looks , Minah , do not know where Mr. Kim , truly should be here.
 
I / Minah : Well, then I'll go to the reception. - I start walking toward the elevator -
 
In the distance you hear the conversation of the boys, I have very sharp hearing , well I have to have it I'm studying music production .
 
///Where the boys\\\
 
N :You like it!
 
Ravi :I do not like , the just met !
 
Hongbin : What has that to do ?
 
Ken : Right , more over is cute .
 
Leo : I bet it also makes graffiti , just like you .
 
Ravi : I do not know , go and ask - sarcastic -
 
Leo : I do not want
 
Hyuk :I'll go !
 
As always the maknae brave...
 
Hyuk : Minah , do you do graffiti ?
 
I / Minah : Yeah, uh indeed one another , I think 7 ...
 
Hyuk : I understand... you can say noona ?
 
I / Minah : I'm older than you like for a year.
 
Hyuk : But I want to tell noona...
 
I / Minah : Okay tell me noona.
 
Hyuk : Ok , noona I have to go with my hyungs, bye
 
I / Minah : Bye.
 
Hyuk watched as he turned and went with his hyungs , while I went to to the elevator and he remembered my graffiti , all were in relation to the pixels games and always with my signature " Mixx " my "friends " ( never consider real friends ) Mixx told me , was the mixture between my name and VIXX . Once you got on the elevator, check the first floor , come , I left the elevator and went to the desk and told me TaeHyun Mr. Kim , was on the second floor in the third room on the right side and went to the place TaeHyun indicated me , come and greet him .
 
S. Kim : Minah , I was waiting Where were you?
 
I / Minah : When I get there , you were not , then I started to go to the agency.
 
S. Kim : Okay , well, we will not do much today , a few things and nothing more ...
 
I / Minah : I understand...
 
Mr. Kim taught me everything I needed to then produce a song for myself.
 
The Jelly Fish day step too quickly, and I had to go ( : c ) and ... I did not see a VIXX and now I had to go to my apartment to eat something, I was starving . When you arrive at the reception TaeHyun said goodbye and left the agency .
 
* On and on and on ( 8) *
 
I have the music too loud , at this rate will stay deaf. I was walking through the streets quiet Seoul , wore nothing good walking , the agency was still behind me to back me , I 'm 15 steps and the agency , so ... I need to get to the department too.
 
Ravi PDV:
 
The boys said they supposedly like Minah , is cute, rapping , graffiti ago , but I really like ?
 
Hongbin : Look there is Minah .
 
I / Ravi :Where!?
 
Guys: -stared at me-
 
I / Ravi : I mean ... How do you know it's her?
 
Hongbin : What you do not recognize your hair ?
 
Hyuk : Hyung is blind -whispering -
 
Ken : Why do not you just tell him to go with us, rather than go walking ?
 
N :Good idea Ken ! - I look -
 
Ken : Then go to search ...
 
Ken PDV
 
I went to Minah and was listening to music, had very strong , not if I heard ...
 
I / Ken :Minah ! *nothing, I figured , has the music seriously too strong* - touched her shoulder
 
Minah :Ken! What happens?
 
I / Ken : Why do not you go with us , rather than go walking ?
 
Minah : But I have to start my thesis ...
 
I / Ken :Come see us!
 
Minah : But ... I interrupt -
 
I / Ken : Nope! - Took her arm -Come on!
 
Minah :Ken !
 
I / Ken : Do not make me take you on my shoulder
 
Minah : What? But why dint take me , eh?
 
I / Ken : Okay, but , come with us , please.
 
Minah : .... O-ok .
 
I / Ken : Yes! Come on, follow me.
 
Minah : Okay ...
 
Minah PDV
 
I started to follow Ken , apparently I had with the boys, Ravi not again, not that I want to see it , it's just that I'm ashamed...
 
Ken :Here I bring ! - Smiles victorious -
 
N : Ok , I'll go get the van. - You will find the go -
 
Hyuk : Did you think of going alone noona?
 
I / Minah : Yeah, uh lived most of my life alone , this would not be the difference.
 
Hyuk : What do you own?
 
I / Minah : Nothing , nothing Hyuk . * other day I tell you about my family , if that day comes *