The truth

Marriage isn't a choice

It was the next day. Now you may have thought that they have had their first night together, but no, becouse their families believed that there first night together should be in their own house.

Kai was staying with his parents whereas Krystal was staying at her sister Jessica's house.

Jessica barged into Krystal's room

Jessica: Yah! Get up! *she says while shaking Krystal*

Krystal: No! I want to sleep

Jessica: but you have to meet Kai and see your new house

At that very moment Krystal jumped out of her bed as the thought of a new house rushed through her head, She couldn't take the excitment.

Krystal quickly got dressed as Jessica left the room.

Jessica: Now you want to get up *she says in a sarcastic tone*

Krystal put on her makeup and left in her black mini van.

W/Kai

Kai was already up jumping in his room, He was still not over last night. Her words kept running through his head! 

Just then he got a text.

From: Ren

I cant believe you did that too me! As soon as i come back i find out your getting married! I thought you loved me.

Kai didnt even reply, this had ruined his mood. But how did she get his number.

Flashback

Jong In: So your proposing to her tonight!

Kai: Yr

Jong In: Ahh! I cant believe my little bro is getting married before me!

Kai: Haha When your time is right you'll find her.

Kai had planned to suprise her. He was going to go to her apartment and make her a romantic dinner and when she comes back from work he will suprise her and propose to her. He had been planning this for months!

Kai had already set up every thing when he heard her he quickly hid under the sofa which was near the door.

The best day of his life had now turned to his worst.

As she entered she was not alone  as her lips were to attached to another man. He had dark brown hair and to be fairly honest he looked perfect.

As he parted her lips from his with his hands still around her waist.

other man: Babe, What if your boyfriend finds out?

Ren: He doesn't need to know *she said while laying her fingers on his lips*

Ren: Lets go to my bedroom *she said while his hands still on his waist*

As they were in the room Kai pushed of the sofa and slammed the door, they barely noticed as they were in their own world.

Kai walked around on the street when he got a call from Jong In

Jong In: Hey! So when can i meet my sister in law?

Kai: Hyung, Can you come pick me up?

Jong In: Sure 

Kai: But, i'm at Gandsso street, not at her house.

After that day Kai changed his number and got rid of any contact from her, It was a week after he heard she had gone America.

End of flashback

As kai entered the car, He couldnt bare to even think back at it.

When Kai arrived all his thoughts dissapeared as he saw Krystal admiring the beautiful mansion.

Kai crept upto her and back hugged her.

Krystal jumped, Kai was now standing in front of her.

Krystal: Yah! What was that for!

Kai: I dont know?

Krystal: what do you mean you dont know?

Kai: Lets see the house!

As they entered they were amazed, they saw a marble staircase, It was decorated beautifully. Kai ran upto see there room as he entered he saw a double bed and crystal lights, This house had everything!

Kai jumped on the bed!

Krystal came in the room only to see Kai on the bed, but she ignored it and carried on looking around.

Krystal: Hey, my two friends are dating but they are kpop idols. They asked me to ask you how you keep secret?

Kai: What? Why me?

Krystal: Becouse you kept dating Ren in secret, So you must know.

Kai's mood was now ruined, just the thought of her hurt him.

Krystal was sat on the bed, Kai sat up on the bed.

Kai: I dont know?

Krystal smirked

She lay her head down on the pillow, as Kai looked down at her. He couldnt help thinking how beautiful she was.

Krystal: Why do you keep looking at me?

Kai quickly turned his head

Kai: No reason *he said while not even looking at her*

It was now 7pm, Krystal was cooking dinner with Kai.

Kai: Should we add in the vegtables now?

Krystal: Yr

At that very moment they heard a knock.

Kai: Who is that?

Krystal: Right i forgot to tell you my friend is coming over, he wanted to meet you.

Kai: Oh, ok you carry on cooking ill go open the door

As Kai opened the door, It was him. The guy who was kissing Ren. Kai could not believe his eyes.

Man: Hi i'm Lee Joon, you must be Kai.

Kai's eyes were into much of shock

Kai: i,i, im Kai

Lee Joon: Yr i know *his face reminds me of someone, who is it*

Krystal: Ahh so you two have met! Come on Oppa *she says while grabbing Lee Joon's arm and dragging him around the house*

Kai: So its him 

                                                                                                                                                                                          

Authors note

Hey guys so this chapter is kinda more shocking, I hope you liked it! I will try my best to update just work and kids so hectic! Kaistal, Minsul, Lunew, Hyuna and Lee Joon! Forever <3 More Kaistal moments next chapter. I am so irratated can not believe Minho asked Naeun to set him up on We got married! Why do you need to do that if you are dating Sulli!!!!!!*crys*