We met!

Marriage isn't a choice

As the sun had risen and the birds sang she woke up.

Krystal: This is the day *she mumbled to herself*.

Krystal got out of bed as a few women entered

Krystal: Who are you? 

The First lady spoke 

Lady1: We have been ordered by your parents to help you get ready for this important day

She says while they grab Krystal and place her down on the chair and start doing her hair and makeup.

Krystal was very use to having her hair and makeup done for photo-shoots but this time it was different deep inside her heart she wondered who this guy is how he looks? What he does? And most important his personality. Unlike most girls Krystal cared more about personality the looks but it is a bonus to have a guy with good lucks afterall she is world famous so for her to have a good lucking husband would be great!

After the makeup and hair was done she slipped herself into a white tight fitted dress to top it off she wore bright statement yellow high heels. (She was wearing this dress and shoes at the Mnet '20's Choice This is the dress).

She walked down the spiral crystal white stairs and exited through the marble door as she reached the press room the media and public were everywhere.

INSIDE W/Kai

Kai was sat down wearing a fancy black suite with a white bow he didn’t know why but his mother insisted in him wearing a bow of the colour white.

Jong In was stood next to Kai

Kai: Hey, Why are you so nervous *he says while looking up at Jong In’s shaking body*

Jong In: Because I am going to be finding out your future wife, wait why aren’t you?

Kai: Because this is just a business deal nothing more.

Jong In looked at him in shock 

Jong In: Is this because of…. 

At that very moment all of media came screaming in and taking pictures 

Kai looked around hoping to see his future wife even though he didn’t admit it deep inside he was anxious to see her. As soon as he turned his face he saw a tall and slim girl with beautiful long hair walking towards him he looked up at her beautiful face

Kai: *Wow she is beautiful, but iv seen her face somewhere he thought in his head*.

Krystal sat down next to Kai

Krystal: *so this is the guy, I have got to admit he is attractive she thought in her head while facing the media as they started asking questions*.

Reporter1: How did you two meet?

Before entering they were both given a file about their relationship so they were not panicked at all.

Krystal: We were set up by friends and eventually got to know each other.

Kai *wow she talks very well*.

Reporter 2: Kai! 

Kai quickly turns his head to the reporter.

Kai: Yes

Reporter2: I heard you have recently made your come back?

Kai: Err yes I have.

After a few more questions the managers asked the press to pack up and so they did. After they both stood up ready to leave as the awkwardness got to them Jong In stopped.

Jong In: errr Hi Krystal I am a huge fan can I have an autograph?

Krystal: *You stopped me for this she thought in her head* Sure

After they took the picture as Kai was watching in amazement by his Hyung’s actions.

Kai: *Ahh she is the girl on the article. Oh so shes a world famous model, No wonder Hyung was being so nice to her. After all he did say he loved her.*

Jong In: Right, back to reality here *he says while handing them a folder*

Kai: What is this? *He looked at his Hyung in curiosity*

Jong In: This is your schedule together, it lists when and where you will meet also has the date for your wedding.

Krystal nodded then left the room with an expressionless face.

Jong In quickly turned to Kai when he was definite Krystal could not hear.

Jong In: You’re so lucky!

Kai: Why?

Jong In: Because you are getting married to one of the biggest models in the world! What you don’t think she is pretty *he says in astonishment*

Kai: I do, but it is only a marriage nothing is going to change.

Jong In: Your wrong there the public will be watching your every move so you will have to be extra careful.

Kai sighs

Jong In: But if you think positively the fans won’t be upset with you.

Kai: Why?

Jong In: Have many times do I have to tell you! Your wife is a super model! If you married an ordinary girl then there would be problems. But obviously you are going to have a few anti fans on you and her so be prepared.

The next day, Kai and Krystal were told to meet in public for the first time to pick out the wedding cake. The rest including the Dress was already picked out so for them to make this more real they were told to come.

Krystal entered wearing a white collared wool jumper with black jeans. Kai then entered wearing a black beany hat with a plain white top with black jeans underneath after they found the rings they went back to the café to make there relationship seem more real. The awkwardness progressed but they tried not to show it as the media was watching there every move.

Authors note

Sorry guys will try update soon. I know alot of Kai fans are probably thinking the managers name is Jong In but thats Kai's real name? Yes i know but i panicked and quickly wrote the first name that came into my head. Haha please bare with me.