Together forever

stay away

A year later

" URRRRGHH I hmmrte You seobmmmrhhh" yelled jessica "I wmmprha a bremmpk ummp" "Just stay still baby" yuri said " mmprhh" jessica held in a scream and squeezed as hard as she can in this case yuri"s hand. "AAahhhh baby please a little less hard my hand will break" Yuri said using her ultimate puppy eyes hoping to distract and persude the blonde girl from squeezing her hand any harder.

" OK Ms.Jung a little more and its done just a little more" the doctor said. " I'm so sorry baby i didn't think it could actually happen " Yuri said as she started to cry at her wifeys pain. Jessica gave a comforting squeeze to Yuri hand.

"and we are done!" the dentist said as she put her tools down. " Ok Ms. Jung your cavity is all fixed but you came for a check up only 3 months ago how did you get a cavity so fast " the dentist asked " I don't know.. I think i might have eaten too many sweets" jessica said as she glared at her seobang who at the moment found the curtains in the office very interesting. " Hmm I know you guys are very busy but sweets arent a meal you guys should really cut down on it !" the dentist said as they walked to the front desk. "I'll remember that " jessica said and smiled then walked out while pushing i mean .. following her seobang out.

As soon as they got the door Yuri immediately apologized "I'm so sorry i didn't think you would get a cavity and I'm also sorry for tricking you into going to the dentist!' yuri said as she bowed 90 degrees afraid that HellSica would show her the depths of hell once again and once was more than enough. Jessica sighed " I forgive you baby but why did you want to eat so many sweets and i had to eat them with you" jessica said as she pouted.

Yuri looked around and leaned in closer to jessicas ear " Because baby i was looking for something that could replace your sweet sweet lips since we can't kiss every moment of the day and i wanted to taste your lips as much as i can' yuri said as she slowly pulled out and ran ahead of jessica . Jessica blushed a deep red and chased after her cheesy seobang determined to get some revenge "KWON SSEOBANG Come back here!!!!" jessica yelled as they both ran to the van.

A sparkle of siler and a pink diamiond was seen on jessicas hand and yuri smiled and went inside the van with a silver ring and blue diamond haning around her neck.