happy birthday to you

DoYouLoveMe
Why she didn't reply my message?something happened to her?Jung kook calling his girlfriend but no answered.He decided to go to Yoo A Ra's house.
He keep tried to call her."Where are you now?he ask himself.


At Yoo A Ra's house,

"Aunty,can I bring A Ra out with me?"
"I'm sorry,jung kook.She's not home ."Jung kook shocked.He  run  to the lake.The lake that they first meet up.


He looked at a girl who standing in front him.She looks so beautiful in dress."Happy Birthday oppa."

Jung kook shocked.He forgot that today is his birthday.He hug his cute girlfriend."Yah,you make me worried ,you know,"Why should you worried,oppa?"she ask."My dear,why you not reply my message and why you silent your phone?Jung kook become angry.
"Today is your birthday,so I want to make surprised for you..."Jung kook looks everything that his cute girlfriend did.It is beautiful with balloon,cake,and a small table for him."I'm sorry because make you worry."
"Never mind.but,you must promise that you won't do that again."
"Yeah,I'm promised."
Yoo A Ra sing happy birthday's song to Jung kook."Do you love me?"jung kook ask with a hope."Of course,I love you....."

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Happy Birthday Jung kook!