Penjalleo

Penjalleo

*knock knock*

 

 Leo was excited! He had gotten the rest of s out for the next three hours, and he was about to enjoy a night with hi boyfriend! Well one of his boyfriends….but hey don’t judge Leo! The two were very persistent and even though he felt like he was cheating them both, they seem content and happy!

 

Getting up and answering the door, Leo found to his surprise both of his boyfriends standing in front of him, and confused upset and guilty, he ran into his bedroom, hid under the covers and started to sob.

 

“Well I guess we better go explain,” said boyfriend number one.

 

“Yeah or else we won’t ever get to have our fun later!” agreed boyfriend two and they both walked in to talk to the quivering lump under the sheets.

 

-Flashback 8 months ago-

 

“So will you go out with me?” Sungjae said standing in front of Leo’s dorm door and looking up into the warm chocolate brown eyes of his soon-to-be boyfriend.

 

Leo on the other hand was torn. He wanted to say yes, but he had already said yes to Peniel and he was struggling on how to tell Sungjae that he couldn’t. “Sungjae, I know it’s-“ But Leo was cut off as Sungjae dived forward and his eyes bugged out as he was given a passionate kiss.

 

“Please hyung?” Sungjae said and looked at him with love in his eyes, and Leo being the soft-hearted guy he is, couldn’t say no. Sungjae squealed when Leo had accepted and planted another mind-blowing kiss on his lips and the two had then set up a time to go on a date together.

 

Now Sungjae and Peniel knew what was going on, I mean how could they not? They are from the same group, and are closest with each other! In fact, Sungjae and Peniel were dating! It was when they first lay eyes on the strong but silent singer that they knew what they had to do next! Penjae, was about to become Penjalleo!

 

The next few weeks for them were spent trying to get a conference with the one person they knew they needed permission from. N. And finally, it happened! Through a bunch of shuffling and mapping out schedules, the two found the time to snag a good hour with the leader of VIXX.

 

“Whoa! Wait! You guys want to what?!” N had said giving them both incredulous looks as if to say ‘You can not be serious!’

 

“We want to both individually date Leo! And then one night we will both show up and have crazy passionate with him!” Sungjae said and smiled at N, while Peniel just nodded his head and gave his approval.

 

N couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but he was actually really interested in if these two could make VIXX’s shy boy come out of his shell. “Ok,” he agreed tentatively and they all shook hands, before splitting to go back to their schedules.

 

And N was surprised. Greatly, First Leo said yes to Peniel, and now he had said yes to Sungjae! Maybe there could be something to this! So N sat back and watched the half drama that was Leo trying to sneak around with both Peniel and Sungjae.

 

Laughing, N was surprised one day when he heard coming from the bathroom and knew that it had to be Peniel and Leo who had just come back from the gym. Quickly grabbing Ravi who wondered as he passed the bathroom, and texting to find out where the maknae line was, N called a band meeting.

 

“Where is Leo hyung?” Hongbin had asked when N was about to speak after getting them all sat down in a circle in one of the free dance rooms.

 

“He’s…uh…shall we say preoccupied,” N said and laughed a bit when Hyuk and Hongbin showed confused faces and Ravi showed a thinking face. N watched as Ravi thought and soon the lightbulb went off, and he made a disgusted face.

 

“In our bathroom!” Ravi said and N laughed and the maknae line gave both of them a face that said what the hell are you talking about, and scooted a bit farther away from both of them.

 

“Ok! Ok! Guys!” N called attention to himself and his announcement, “Leo has gotten himself someone!” He let that sink in for a second before adding in a loud under his breath voice, “Well more like two someones!”

 

Now everyone was confused but shocked that their shy hyung was cheating. “But hyung wouldn’t do that!” Hyuk said trying to deny it and save his hyung. This only made N laugh harder as then went into an explanation as of why, how, and who had taken their hyung from them.

 

After that, the guys gave N understanding nods and most were still shocked, but they al understood and swore to keep it a secret. N silently smirked and wondered when it was that Leo would find out.

 

-3 months later, but still 2 months from the present-

 

N was enjoying watching Leo try to sneak under all their noses and all the members just pretending to be so blah about it. N even helped! When Leo had Sungjae over one night and had gotten a little frisky, Peniel had called and said he was coming over, N had told him the situation and Peniel had chuckled and said ok, he’d be there in about 30 minutes and to tell Sungjae he would be waiting for him downstairs.

 

Leo had started a mini panic attack and had run to the shower, Sungjae lagging behind and asking N if Peniel had said anything for him. N relayed his message and then Sungjae had laughed and then sauntered after Leo into the shower where after ten minutes moans could be heard.

 

At the 30 minute mark, Sungjae had kissed Leo goodbye and left leaving Leo breathing out in relief against the door. Sungjae had met Peniel downstairs and had given him a kiss, and some take-out food for the trip home, before quickly going up and finding Leo to have dinner with him.

 

N had never seen Leo like this before and he knew the two had been good for him. He just hoped that they didn’t do too much damage when they finally admitted to Leo what was going on.

 

-Back to Present-

 

Both Sungjae and Peniel smiled at each other before sighing out loud and climbing to get on either side of Leo and hug him. Startled, Leo tensed up and shyly poked his head out of the sheets to find Sungjae looking at him. Slowly Sungjae leaned forward and kissed Leo who was blushing furiously and worrying what Peniel would do to him now that he caught him cheating.

 

“Hey! No hogging the boyfriend!” Peniel said, fake jealousy painting his voice as he pulled Leo away from Sungjae and kissed him as well.

 

No Leo was just at a loss for words and didn’t know what was going on. Anger bubbled in him and he jumped up and out of bed and pointed accusingly the two who just smiled at him. “What the hell is going on!” he shouted and started to pace back and forth as he shouted things shout cheating and the both of you and something about great , and imagining both at the same time.

 

And it was that statement that spurred both of the people of the bed to get up and stop his rambling and turn to them.

 

“Do you really mean that?” Peniel asked, heart beating quicker, even though he knew it was what he wanted, the realization that it might actually happen was starting to sink in.

 

“I-i-………..yes,” Leo said and then looked like he had now deflated. Sungjae’s eyes glistened with lust and he turned to Peniel who saw and then nodded. Sungjae then went forward and grabbed Leo’s hands and started to walk backwards and towards the bed, falling on it and bringing Leo down with him.

 

“Then have us,” Sungjae said and started to on Leo’s neck while Leo who eyes widened at the statement let out a moan that started to turn on all in the room.

 

-later that night-

 

N came home and found the dorm quiet…………..too quiet. Marching over to the bedroom, N quickly wrenched the door open and found the three of them cuddled up on Leo’s bed. All were , but they at least had the decency to cover up with the blanket somewhat. Leo had the biggest smile on his face as Peniel lied on top of him and had an arm wrapped around Sungjae who was cuddled up to his side, holding one of Peniel’s hands in both of his.

 

Snapping a picture and quietly closing the door, N turned around to almost jump out of his skin at Ravi who was right there. “Ravi! Oh my god! Don’t do tha-“ But Ravi had shut his hyung up by claiming his lips and then picking him up to spend the night in his room.

 

A/N:

 

So yeah, I want this pairing to happen so badly in my rp that I wrote it on here, just in case it never does! I would be the Peniel in the relationship! ^^ Anyways, love and chocolate and rainbows and phoenix princesses! *chuu~  ^_~