Congratulation

Goodbye

 

"to-do-list,hmm.let me see:watching with Sulli and Chanyeol,eating with them,and spend the whole day with them" Nina smile at her to-do-list.

Nina carefuly pick her best clothes and wear them tidily.

 

31 August,2013 6:00 PM

 

"YAH! Sulli! hurry up! the movie start at 6:05 PM!" Chanyeol shouted angrily at his really slow best friend.

Sulli calmly walk behind Chanyeol,"Chill out dude,we still have 5 minutes before the movie start."

"Yes,but Nina has been waiting for us for 1 hour,you know what will happen is she wait too long,right?! now get your over here!"

"Oh my god,you should have told me that she's waiting for us! i still wanna live,oh god,bless my soul" Sulli run as fast as she could.

"FINALLY, THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU" Chanyeol run behind Sulli.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"i'm going to kill them,i'm going to tear them,i'm going to eat them,i'm going to kill-"

"Nina~~" two cheerful voice call her name,makin her turn around with a deep frown on her pretty face.

"Sorry my dear friend,you can blame this girl right here" Chanyeol grinning widely while pointing his finger towards Sulli who was standing there with a fake sad face.

"Sorry Nina,i didn't know that you wait for us" Sulli sweetly smiled,hoping that it will work.

Nina rolled her eyes and stand up,making Sulli and Chanyeol follow her,"you two owe me a drink".

"What?! me too?!" Chanyeol asked in disbelief with his cute stupid face on.

Nina just giggled while Sulli patted his back.

 

31 August,2013 7:55 PM

"The movie is funny,it's not scary at all" Chanyeol smile forcefully while drinking his Hot Chocolate with his shaking hands.

"Oh please,you were hugging your leg and call you mother's name" Sulli sarcastically said.

"and you also call what's his name again?? Boma?? Bomu?? or who??" Nina giggled lightly.

"It's not his,it's her,and her name is Bomi she is my girlfriend"Chanyeol smiled softly.

Nina froze.

what?
girlfriend?
since when?

 

"woah!! really? that girl must be crazy enough to be with you!but beside the fact that she must be crazy,congratulation! have a romantic relationship my giant friend!" Sulli hug Chanyeol.

"really? so my girlfriend is the crazy one? what about your boyfriend? he's really crazy to be with a giant girl like you,but,thank you" Chanyeol annoyingly replied.

"whatever,now you're the only one that's single Nina,do you want me to find someone for you?" 

"Ah,no thanks,congratulation Chanyeol,i go to go,i have a family meeting,we can eat another time,bye!"

Nina as fast as she could,she walk away from them and headed home.

Tears began to fall on the ground she walk on.

it hurts so much.

i can't breathe.

she walk faster and reach her home.

"i'm home" she slowly said and headed upstairs to her room,and cry.

don't you understand that i love you so much?

Nina touch her burning throat.

She wipe her tears as it started to fall down like a river.

i want to scream and let it out but i can't.

life is not fair.

am i not good enough?

i'm torn apart.

i hate falling in love.

no! you are Jung Nina.

you can do this.

you can get through this.

you'll be okay.

you are stronger than depression.

you are braver that loneliness.

and this little thing will never exhaust you.

 

Nina try her best not to cry,but she can't,so she let it out and cry all night.

 

 

----------------

 

 

A/N:when i write like this,it means that Nina said it,in her mind,not out loud.

Chapter 1 updated:) enjoy this fanfic,dont forget to subscribe or comment,thank you so much:)