Another Feeling Again

I'm Your Shadow

after all of the cough, you still need to rest at home, sleeping when suddenly the door bell rang, you got up and went to open the door, saw a guy standing outside your house "oh yoseob, why are you here today??"

"i'm here to visit you and don't call me yoseob, call me oppa"

"how did you know that i am younger than you??" you asked curiously.

"erm.... because you looks like younger than me" he said as he enter your house.

"oh am i??"

"yes" he nodded. "are you feeling better after the cough??" he put his hand on your forehead.

"i'm feeling better now but i feel tired wanted to sleep"

you wanted to push away his hand from your head but you didn't and you don't know why *"why didn't i push his hand away?? that's strange, somehow i had the feeling again"*

"then go ahead and sleep"

"you sure, you will be okay alone here when i'm sleeping??"

"nae" he nod while you goes back to your room.

while you sleeps, yoseob sat on your bed and you can feel it, someone was sitting on your bed, you wanted to open your eyes but you don't want to because you wanted to find out whether he is your childhood friend anot, although they have the same name.

after few mins later, you really felt into your sleep until then you dream about your childhood friend, while you were dreaming, he talks to you when you are asleep but you don't know what is he talking about because you can't hear him talking when you are sleeping.

a moment later, you suddenly talk something in your sleeps "yoseob oppa, please don't died", your tears fall down when sleeping then you turned around and grabbed something tightly you didn't know, you felt someone touching your face, wiping your tears away.

you woke up in two hours time, you saw someone sleeping beside you "oh is yeseob oppa, how come he is still here??" and also noticed that you were holding onto his hand, you don't want to wake him up so you just continues lay on the bed.

*"did i cry in my sleep??"* you felt that you were crying

you look at him when he is sleeping, suddenly you thought of something *"why does i call him yoseob oppa when he resembles my childhood frend"*.

*"or is he really my childhood friend??"*, *"but if he is, why he didn't just tell me"*

when suddenly you thought of something again *"wait, my only childhood friend, yoseob oppa died aready then how did he came back, if he is then how?? if he is not then....."*

while you were thinking, yoseob suddenly woke up, you quickly pretend to continues to sleep, he looks at you that you were still sleeping.

"i think i should stay here wth her" he said as he walked off to somewhere and you heard it very clearly because you were still pretending to sleep.