Feeling

I'm Your Shadow

You woke up, yet another day and the best thing is that it's your day of a summer work. You sat up while rubbing your dark brown eyes and looked around your room. You breathed deeply when you saw the picture with your childhood friend who was also your best friend, after his death, you didn't make any friends yet until at the age of 22, you start working and made a friend at your workplace, his name is gikwang

You laughed remembering the past memories and stared at the picture for a while before you stood up, went to the bathroom and took a shower for an hour.

After showering, you brush your long straight hair, and went down, make your own sandwich with bread, salad, egg and tomato, drink a cup of milk

After finish eating, you went back to your room and got changed into your work clothes, took your bag and put all your stuff in, went off to work.

At your workplace, when you walked in, your friend, gikwang greet you "oh good morning hyoju", "good morning, gikwang" you greeted back as you put down your bag into a storage place and start working.

There were many customers coming in and out, you and gikwang were busy serving until you saw a handsome guy came in, "OMO, he is so handsome", after one customer by one customer, you finally can serve him, you walk towards him and gave him a menu, he look at the menu and you stand infront of him waiting for his order.

"just one iced caramel macchiato please" he ordered as giving back you the menu book.

while he was waiting, you quickly start making it when suddenly your colleague, gikwang asked you something "hyoju-shii", "what is it??" you asked.

"who is he??"

"why??"

"you keep looking at him when he is looking at the menu"

"oh, did i??"

"yes you did" he teased you.

as he was talking to you, he noticed that the guy you serve is looking at you, "why is he keep looking at her??" he asked himself. "i'm done with his ordered" you went off back to the customer.

"sir, here is your order"

"gomawo" he thank you as giving you the money for the drink price, you walked away after reciving his money but then he suddenly stop you for awhile "erm..... excuse me, what's your name??"

"kang hyoju, what about you??" you asked but as you asked you noticed that he was staring at you. *"why is he staring at me??"*, you don't know why but you had feeling that you know him somewhere. "hello??" you called out.

"oh, i'm sorry"

"what's your name??" you asked again.

"Yang Yoseob"

"yang yoseob?? your name really is yang yoseob??"

"yup"

after he told you his real name, you got shocked *"is it him or is just the same name"*, "enjoy your drink" you told him as you walked away to serve other customers.