I have to save Soo jin

Fallen in love with a killer

Days passed and Tae san only grew more and more fearful. Soo jin was his only chance to start over, to have a lovely happy family. Everything that Tae san has done was hurt the people he loved. He called In hye and Soo jin a burden, he abandoned her and their child. After that In hye hated him and that was why she never told Soo jin about him. Tae san hurt them and ruined them. Yet it wasn't his fault. It was Moon Il Suk, he would constantly use Tae san. That incident was only one of the three murders he was framed for. 

It wasn't his fault at all, poor Tae san was constantly used and put in jail countless times. He felt miserable his entire life, he felt like life didn't matter anymore. That was until Soo jin came and with her big smile. Tae san was her only chance for survival, was the only one who could save his daughter and give her the bone marrow she needed. 

But here he was, running away like a fugitive. He had to run and hide for survival. There were only a few more days until she would have the surgery. He had to be there for her! He just needed to be there. But now, he was filled with fear. Everywhere he turned, there would be cops searching for him. He was afraid, the only thing that mattered to him now was Soo jin. He would run through forests, hold hostages, and along the way saved a woman and helped deliver her baby, fixed people's security thing...he's helped countless people.

 

Now he was on top of a mountain with cop right behind him ready to shoot. BAM gets shot and Tae sans falling into the river. Luckily he wasn't killed, thanks to Kim. He stood a few feet back and he sling shot Seungwoo's hand causing him to shoot his shoulder. Kim was already gone when Seungwoo realised he was shot with a sling shot. 

The rest of the police are all scolding Seungwoo. Jae kyung especially fustrated at him for shooting. He better not be dead...We need him. Tae san's our only link to Moon Il Suk and Seo Hee. WE NEED HIM!!! ALIVE!!! Jae kyung thought. He's the only way we could send both Moon and Seo hee to jail.

Tae san was still alive thankfully and was floating down the stream until he reached a bunch of boats. An old man that worked there was pulling the boats in, noticing an unconsious Tae san. He took him to his house, removing the bullet and making herbal medicine. The helpful old man was actually a gangster who was un killed by Tae san eight years ago. The only reason why he helped save him was because of the past, and this was his repayment.  

Tae san couldn't kill anyone. He feared just the sight of blood, which was caused by his mother's death. So the reason why he let this man go eight years ago was because he couldn't kill anyone. But of course no one would believe him. Everyone thought that he killed Mi sook and the other two people, when it was Moon Il suk who killed them. 

Tae san begs the man for help. He was scared he wouldn't last a few more days alive. Cops were every where, and Kim was also a threat. Where else would he have a chance to hide away? This was a perfect place, he was sure no one would find him if he hid under the mats. Yet the man refused. He didn't want to be in danger as well, he just wanted Tae san out. He could care less about him. The man still helps him though and tells him to go to the Phillipines to hide, so he gives his truck along with instructions and a disguise.

I have to make sure Soo jin and In hye know I'm still alive, and will be until the surgery. Tae san turned around and drove to the hospital. After rubbing some herbs on his face to get rid of the disguise he spotted Soojin and In hye going to the next room. Soo jin was thrilled to see him but didn't say anything as In hye was pushing her in the wheelchair. Soo jin, my baby, I'll be back for sure. My beautiful baby...I wish I was as strong as you. You're beautiful smile...I wish I could always see you smile like that forever. I want to be with you. Tae san thought. Soo jin was getting more and more sick however. Yet she would always be happy and couldn't wait for the surgery. Soon, Tae san called In hye and told her about him going to the Phillipines until the surgery day.

Just be patient Jang Tae san...just be quiet, very quiet hiding away in the ship. That's easy right? Just a few more days...just a little bit longer. Tae san told  himself as he climbed into his hiding spot.