사랑에 빠진 딸기~

사랑에 빠진 딸기~

"Are we there yet?"

Heechul grunted at his dongsaeng's nth time of asking. When the car came to a stop, Donghae was brutally yanked out. 

"Ow! What was that for?" Donghae exclaimed in pain. 

Heechul rolled his eyes. "For being an idiot. Come on. The Lee family is waiting."

Donghae pouted and trudged behind, glaring at his hyung. Why is he so mean?!

Heechul and Donghae ran a bakery. Heechul is the manager while Donghae is the baker. For the past two weeks, they were getting partnerships in different places in search for the freshest ingredients; the last ingredients they need were strawberries. Lee's Family Farm has the sweetest strawberries in the area. Where else would be better to have a partnership with. 

I hear the strawberries are handpicked too!  Donghae thought enthusiastically. 

A medium-sized house came into Donghae's view. 

Ring Ding Dong! 

The strange doorbell was rung by an impatient diva for many times. Heechul tsked and decided that knocking---or pounding---was more appropriate. The door swung open; a timid face peered out, causing Donghae's breathe to hitch. 

"Y-Yes?" 

Heechul almost squealed out loud at the cute boy. "Can we meet your parents?"

Doe eyes blinked rapidly. "Y-Yes, p-please come i-in.."

오늘도 슬쩍슬쩍 바라만 보고 있네.

Today again, I’m secretly looking at you

벌써 몇번째인지 몰라

I don’t know for how many times already

사랑에 빠진것 같아. (사랑에 빠져 버렸어)

I think I’ve fallen in love (I’ve fallen in love)

"-hae! Donghae!" 

The said person hummed in response but did not break his stare at a certain someone. 

Heechul, being easily irritated, pulled on Donghae's ear. "Owch!"

The someone turned his head around to meet a pitiful sight of a perfectly grown young man being reprimanded. He giggled airily and continued to pick his beloved strawberries.

Donghae heard the boy's magical laughter; his cheeks developed a soft shade of pink. This caused Heechul's eyebrow to rise. The diva looked at the strawberry-farmer and back at Donghae. A smirk etched Heechul's lips. "My little fishie has fell in love~"

Donghae stared at his hyung. Was he in love? 

He scratched his nonexistent itch. His eyes always searched the fields for a certain "strawberry cutie", a nickname Heechul gave the shy boy that they met their first time at the family farm. 

Lee Eunhyuk was the "strawberry cutie's" name.

Eunhyuk has soft, red hair that matched his nickname. He has a pale complexion, big does eyes, the cutest little nose, and the most precious smile Donghae's has ever seen in his life. 

Yeah. I guess I am in love. Donghae thought, staring at the back of his new-found crush's head.

 

이번엔 다른것 같아 (다른것 같아)

I think this time is different (This time is different)

정말 다른것 같아

I think it’s really different

진지해요. 놀리면 안돼요.

I’m serious; I’m not teasing.

 

As time passes by, Donghae's schedule became more hectec. This, however, did not stop him from stopping by the strawberry farms every so often. Heechul's teasing increased by miles and Donghae can't help but have an urge to slap the man. Luckily, he didn't or he would've been fired a long time ago. 

Donghae was now very confident to say that he is in love with Eunhyuk. The boy was just too adorable; he just wanted to gawk the living hell at the boy every chance he got.

두근거리는 가슴 때문에.

Because of this beating heart.

난 진지해요. 사랑에 빠진 나 (딸기야~)

I’m serious I fell in love (Dear strawberry~)

날 웃음 지을 수 있게 해줘요.

Please make me smile

.

"He's so in love." Heechul stated to his boyfriend, Leeteuk.

His boyfriend, smiled, a dimple showing on his left cheek. "I can see that. He smiles like a madman everytime we mention Eunhyukkie's name."

"I wonder when he's gonna confess."

Leeteuk playfully pursed his lips. "Since he's Donghae, I'd say in a few days."

Heechul couldn't resist and sneakily pecked Leeteuk's lips. The blonde smacked the diva, making him stumble. Leeteuk covered his red cheeks, muttering something about Donghae not being like Heechul... showing such public affection.

He also hoped that Donghae doesn't have Heechul's cheeky smile.

 

조금씩 살금살금 주문을 걸고 있네.

Little by little, carefully I cast a spell.

나를 돌아볼지도 몰라

You might turn back to look at me

상상만으로는 안돼 (상상은 안돼 그건 안돼)

I can’t imagine it (No imagination, not that)

 

Donghae decided to be seductive over confessing like Leeteuk advices him to. The blonde shook his head. These two are idiots. He thought. If Heechul failed, Leeteuk was ninety percent sure his dongsaeng would, too.

We'll wait and see...

Donghae peeked unsuccessfully behind a tree near Eunhyuk. The red-head was diligiently picking strawberries. It was prominent that the boy was sweating; his flushed cheeks adding color from the hot sun.  Adorable was the only word that popped into Donghae's mind.

Eunhyuk, being unknowingly clumsy, tripped on a root. Donghae took that chance to "sweep" his crush off his feet. What Donghae didn't expect was that Eunhyuk was also a person who was easily startled. He, by instinct, kicked Donghae in a not so happy place between his legs because in his mind Donghae was a strawberry thief/molestor.

Everything happened like a dramatic korea drama and the brunette fell ungracefully to the ground. Eunhyuk panicked; he started babbling his apologies. Out of fear of being scolded, he left Donghae to wallow in his pain.

Mission: Be Seductive

Failed.

 

오늘은 말해볼꺼야 (말해볼꺼야)

I’m going to tell you today (I’m going to tell you)

진짜 고백할꺼야

I’m really going to confess

난 진지해요. 놀라지말아요

I’m serious. Don’t be surprised.

 

Donghae gulped down his anxiety. He was going to confess today. Well, he changed his mind several times Lee Donghae will confess today. End of discussion.

 The two got closer after the *cough cough* accident three weeks ago. During that duration of time, Eunhyuk and Donghae have gotten to know each other better. They've been on several dates: two movie dates, three for lunch, and five for dinner... not that Donghae was counting but he was  . As each date went by, Donghae fell a little deeper in love with his strawberry cutie. 

Now, Eunhyuk was sitting there, on the bench, looking as attractive as ever. The red-head was dressed in a simple sweater that was a teensy bit bigger than his usual size and some casual skinny with his usual sneakers. Nonetheless, he was absolutely stunning in Donghae's eyes. 

Donghae was going to quickly get to his soon-to-be lover. A person-- more like douschebag --got there, besides Eunhyuk, first. 

"Hey there... Are you alone, baby?" 

Eunhyuk looked down at the ground, fiddleing on his sleeves as something he does when he's nervous. He shook his head at goodlooking stranger and spoke in his soft voice. "N-No, I-I'm waiting f-for my d-date." 

"Well... where is your date? Did you get dumped?" 

Eunhyuk shook his head once more. His voice cracked vulnerably. "He's just a little late that's all!"

The stranger smirked and spoked arrogantly. "Why don't you come with me and we could ha--" The stranger was punched and fell like a log. Donghae was speechless.

Eunhyuk huffed with anger and a hint sadness.Tears pricked out of the corners of his eyes.  "E-Even if he d-dumps me, he's s-still better than you! You no good blueberry!" 

Blueberry? Donghae scratched his head. Was that an insult? Well, Eunhyuk only liked strawberries so... Yup, that was an insult... ish.

Donghae came closer to the red-head but still was not acknowledge. He cleared his throat a bit. "Hyukkie?"

At that moment, Eunhyuk tackled Donghae into a hug. The red-head bursted into tears as his crying was muffled into Donghae's chest. Hiccuped phrases went out past his lips. Donghae could comprehend why were you late? and meanie and some curses that weren't really curses.

Chuckling, Donghae rubbed soothingly on Eunhyuk's back and muttered sweet nothings into his ears to calm him down. The red-head bawls tuned down into little sniffles. "You okay?"

Nods. 

Donghae kissed Eunhyuk's cheeks causing him to blush. The other was no different, a vibrant red that complimented his milky skin. "What w-was that f-for?" 

Donghae smiled and leaned closer. The smaller immediately shut his eyes. A pair of thin lips met his plump ones. "I lobe you."

"Huh?" 

Donghae cursed silently at his shakiness. What the f-- How could mix up love with lobe?! 

 Donghae took an inaudible breathe. " I meant I love you. From the first moment, I saw you.. I knew that I liked you and well... I love you."

He enuciated the syllables so that his words don't confuse the other. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk's reaction. The boy was frozen. Maybe he doesn't have feeling for me...  Donghae thought sadly.

A pair of petite arms wrapped around Donghae's waist as he was about to walk away.

Donghae turned around slightly. The boy was blushing madly. "I l-love you, t-too." 

Eunhyuk buried his heating cheeks into Donghae's back and cried. "Oh! I'm embarrassed!"

Donghae smiled widely. He's so cute!

 

 늘 빨개지는 내 볼때문에

Because of my blushing cheeks.

난 진지해요 사랑에 빠진 나. (딸기야~)

I’m serious, I fell in love. (Dear strawberry~)

날 웃음 지을 수 있게 해줘요.

Please make me smile

 

"Chullie! Look at them! Aren't they cute?!?!"

Leeteuk was spazzing and squealing at the adorable couple, aka Donghae and Eunhyuk. The two were talking comfortable, occasionally blushing.

Heechul smirked as he strutted down the aisles of tables with their meal. "So how are you doing, you lovebirds~"

Donghae glared at Heechul while Eunhyuk blushed slightly at the title. "W-We're fine, thank you. How are y-you and T-Teukie-hyung?"

"Oh, you're such a cutie!" Heechul beamed. "We're fine!-- The diva thought of a good way of teasing his dongsaengs-- So how is your process going? Did you have se--"

Leeteuk stormed to his idiot boyfriend. He smiled through gritted teeth at Eunhyuk. "Do you mind if I have a moment with my lovely boyfriend?"

Eunhyuk shook his head, not knowing why Leeteuk was so mad. Donghae wrapped his arm around his lover's, oh how he love the way of addressing his boyfriend, waist. He was quite glad that Eunhyuk was from a strawberry farm, secluded from all the corruption(aka people like Kim Heechul).

"Did I say something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked with innocent eyes.

Donghae kissed his boyfriend's left cheek. "Not at all.."

 

난 진지해요.

I’m serious

사랑에 빠진 나 (딸기야)

I fell in love (Dear strawberry~)

날 웃음 지을 수 있게 해줘요.

Please make me smile.

 

Laughter was heard everywhere throughout the peaceful park.

Behind a tree, Eunhyuk hid while covering his mouth to stop himself from making his humanly sounds. He peeked around the corner to find the area empty. Maybe, it was safe for him to sneak out to another hiding place. And no! The two grown men aren't playing hide-in-seek! No sir! They are playing professional tag or as Donghae says.

Instead of safely escaping, Eunhyuk was tackled down into a hug. Both men fell to the floor with a small thud.

"Aw~ Your heavy~" Eunhyuk whined childishly. "Get off~" 

Donghae pouted and shook his head stubbornly. "No! It's comfortable here!" 

The couple laid on the grass, awkwardly in the middle of the field. The brunette snuggled closer to Eunhyuk, getting a chance to sniff the red-head's soft hair. 

"You're so cute, my little strawberry~" 

Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks. "Are you insulting me?"

Donghae replied with nothing else but a smile. 

I just keep falling...

 

 

A/N: Sooo how was that? I honestly feel as if all the fluff in my brain has been out of me. I honestly tried to stick with the lyrics so I'm kinda not sorry how repetitive some words/phrases were. :) 

I really enjoyed making this and I really, really hope you guys like it!

Please try to leave a comment because I am actually kinda proud of this fic!

P.S. The other surprise fic won't be post until much later. I hate how fussy I am at writing. :( 

The link is ---> here if you haven't subscribed to it already.. and..

See you guys soon! Bye!