Beyond Control

Here and Now

***thanks for all the comments and subscribers.  I am not satisfied with this chapter, but then again, I think I wont finish contemplating if I should or not, so Im posting it anyway. for any grammatical errors, please let me know. I didnt proofread as I might change my mind posting***

 

"Jungsoo, please come with me at the office. "  Junghoon hyung , one of our manager, called me.  As expected, he is holding this black envelope with white floral prints.   My name printed in cursive white is obscured from the way hyung is handling the envelope.  It wasn't the first time.  In fact, now, its alarming to see.  I thought it was just a fan letter.  Then, the letter keep on becoming very detailed. The sender knows where I've been as if he knows my schedule.  There are saesang fans, but this one is different.   I asked Junghoon hyung and he was concerned too.  This time, he checks all the gifts and letters that were addressed to me.  Everytime that black envelope comes up, we would always have a meeting with Lee So Man seonsaengnim(teacher) and Dr. Kim, a psychologist.  And this time, its no different.  Lee So Man seonsaengnim is waiting for us in his office together with Dr Kim. 

"Annyeong hasimnikka"  greeted Jungsoo to the SM Executive.  He nodded at me and motioned for us to seat.  

"So what do we have now?" Lee So Man seonsaengnim asked. 

 

"Here" Junghoon hyung handed the envelope and soensaengnim read it.  Then he handed it to Dr. Kim.  The docotr nodded then handed the letter to me. The letter is rather short from the previous ones. 

 

"Do you really like her?  I mean, if you kiss her, then you must really like her.  You didnt even kiss anyone on broaddcasts before.  Then, if you really like her, I'll concede.  But since you're going to enlist soon, I'll keep an eye on her.  She better not do something that will hurt you or she will answer to me. Saranghae!" 

 

Dr Kim cleared his throat before speaking.  "I think we got what we are trying to achieve.  That kiss at the last episode does it.  She seems to be aware that you really like Sora.  But I think we got Jungsoo into a rabbit hole.  We solve one problem, she is letting him go, but she is keeping an eye on your partner.  This might be dangerous for her." 

 

The word danger caught my attention.  Oh My God! Why I never thought that it could be dangerous for Sora?   Why did I even agree on them to this show?  If I had known I'm going to cause danger to other I wouldn't have signed up for this, and now I'm causing danger to the person whom I care for.  She doesn't deserve this.  This is all my fault!  

 

"S..so... what do we do now?  I mean how do we keep her safe?  We are going to keep her safe, right?  I mean we brought her into this." I panicked.  

"Of course we are going to keep her safe Jungsoo.  You don't have to worry about it.  We will keep an eye on her and keep her safe.  You just have to go on as planned and enlist.  We will take care of the problem."  Lee So Man seonsaengnim assured me. 

 

Yeah! Easy for you to say! I was tempted to retort at him.  Then Dr. Kim dropped another bomb. 

 

"I think its best to tell her the situation.  She needed to know since we brought her into this and also her agency in order to make necessary actions to keep her safe."  

 

Great! Just great! It hasn't even started and now they are going to ruin my chances with Sora.  But then, her safety must come first.  I shouldn't be thinking of myself but her.   It was my fault after all.  I should suffer the consequences. But why does she always get the bad end of the bargain when she didnt even know this problem existed.  Now she's involve without her knowing.

  

"Jungsoo, did you hear us?" asked Junghoon hyung. 

 

I looked at him questioningly.  I was so absorbed in my own thoughts. 

 

"You and I are going to tell her so we need to set an appointment with her and her manager."