Birthday

Birthday

"Daddy?"

A petite, adorable boy currently sitting in the sandbox, inquired as he looked behind him into the house.

"Yes?" A low and masculine voice rang into the ears of the little boy as he felt himself in the air, with his father's arm around his small body circumference.

"What are you doing?" The small boy finally managed to face his father, as he looked up curiously into his father's dark brown pupils.

"Do you remember what day it is today?" He felt his father snuggle his face into his shoulder as he saw the different types of flora pass by. 

Adacia, the flowers his father had gave to his mother for the first time.

Ambrocia, the one that his mother had returned to his father.

Anemone, their wedding bouquet was made of it.

As well as Arbutis, Gladiolus, Forget-Me-Nots and many other types of flowers, all that had the same meaning. (His father had told him so, not wanting to explain to him further.)

In a flash, he was in the kitchen, of which connects the house to their amazing garden.

"I remember!!" He giggled cutely before exclaiming, "IT'S MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!"

Seeing his father nod at him, grinning as his attention returned to the surface of the kitchen island. Squinting, he saw a perfectly made cake, decorated with words he could not read yet and lots of heart shapes.

Just as he was about to ask his father more questions, the door bell rang. 

Jumping down from the chair his father had put him on, his fragile looking legs quickly carried him to the door, of which was opened as his mother put down her bags after her shopping trip with her best friends, Aunt Tiffany and Aunt Taeyeon.

"Mummy!!" He jumped into the arms that were spread out to him, feeling the warmth of his mother.

"Yisoo, where's Daddy?" Jessica asked her 5-year-old son. Seeing her son's finger point towards the kitchen, she quickly strode towards the kitchen, only to see Kris already walking towards her and Yisoo.

Although already married for 6 years, Jessica had still blushed so ever often in front of her husband.

"Yisoo, you want to stay over at Aunt Tiffany’s tonight?" Kris asked as he carried his son from his wife, putting him down before embracing his wife.

Without hesitating, Yisoo nodded as he thought of ChanMi, the daughter of Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Chanyeol.

After packing their son away from the house, Kris didn't hesitate to blindfold his wife with his hands, so warm that Jessica felt her cheeks burn with that small touch.

Knowing that Jessica was tensed due to what he was trying to do, he whispered something only the two could hear into the ear of his wife. 

With Jessica relaxing, he quickly guided his lovely wife into the kitchen, uncovering her eyes as he hugged her from the back, his mouth at her ear, whispering,

"Happy birthday~"