The first meeting

Moonlight

 

Minho Pov
I stared at the dark sky,the rain start to falling and thunder were roared so loud, signing a big storm will come. “I should go home now." I decided to run through the rain, drenching my body with the rain. It's better than trapped at the gym I thought, I should take car earlier. People are already opened their umbrella, I looks like a fool who run in this heavy rain. I stop at some shop, avoiding the rain for a minute. "This must be my bad day." After I'm drying myself, I decided to run again, just before I'm ready to run something is catching my attention.

A small blonde haired teen with a long white shirt, curled up on his knee, his small figure was shaking, I think he try to protecting himself from the cold weather. I don't know what has gotten into me but, my hand already touching his shoulder now. He lifted his head, showing me his beautiful blue eyes, he looks like an angel, especially with his innocent face. His eyes are puffy, looks like he was crying. "Hey.. Are you okay.." I asked him. It's weird for me to ask such a stranger but, this child eyes are lurking me to him more. He didn't answered my question, just looking away and hide his face once again.

The rains keep falling, faster than before. The cold weather makes me really want to arrive at my warm home soon but, this child there's something in him that makes me want to stay with him. I grab his hand immediately receiving a yelp from him. "Let's go to my house, you'll be sick if you stay here." Asked me, I hope he won't be freaking out with a stranger. For my surprise he didn't said anything yes or no. He even didn't nodded or shaked his head. I take that silent as a yes answer and lead him to my house.

We walk in a slow but still fast pace. I'm afraid I might be scared him if I run. His skin is cold, like ice. He must be already at the outside for a long time. He's so thin, I can feel his bone when I held his wrist. The rain keep pouring to us, the thunder keep roared, sometimes I can feel he flinched when the thunder come, move his body closer to me, he's grasping my hand tightly.

-----

We arrived in my house wet and shivering. I lead him to the bathroom. He seems confused with his surroundings. "Wait here okay." I let go his grasp and go to take some towel. I put it on his hair and drying myself with another towel. It feels warmer now. I look at him, he still standing there, the towel still on his head and the water keep dropping from his body. "Let me.." I asked his permission, there aren't any emotions at his eyes, for a moment I feel pity for him. There aren’t any answers so I just decided to help him. I his blonde hair, I can smell his scent although it's already mixed with the rain, and it’s sweet.

His snooze wakes me up from my thought. "You can take the bath first." told me and still no answer come from his mouth. I take an initiative to help him with his bath. I take his hand and help him sit at the bathtub. He let a small moan because the warm water. He grips my hand tightly like his live depend on my hand. "I'll wash your hair first okay." I told him so he won't freak out when I washed his hair. Never I feel such a soft hair before. His hairs feel like a yellow silk around my finger. It's so soft and smooth.

I can see he's playing with the bubble. He looks like a child. I let him play for a minute, enjoying his confused yet happy face. It's so cute and it's so entertaining to see his happy face. I even didn't realize the cold atmosphere I felt before. "I'll pour the water now." I tell him. As much as I like to see that happy face, I don't want him to catch a cold. When he already close his eyes, I pour the water slowly, start to rub his back and body. Never have I seen such a milky skin like this. He's truly a perfect beauty. When I finished his bath, I help him out from the bathtub and drying him.

While I was drying him, I never know how beautiful hi face is. That round blue eyes, the chubby cheeks and his pink plum lips. I swear he's the beautiful person I ever see, everything from him is perfect. "You can use the bathrobe first until I find some clothes for you." I leave him at my bed and lead myself into the bathroom, I need some warm and relaxing bath too. I leaned to the bathtub side and enjoyed the warm water, relaxing my muscle. "Who's that child?" I closed my eyes, just for thinking how lucky I'm now.

When I finished my bath, I was forgetting that I've a guest today. The child was laying in my bed and playing with my old stuffed bear. He looks so cute and childish that moment."You can wear this." I take some clothe from my closet. It's a big white t-shirt and some pair of plain short pants. I turned for a moment, give him some time to change. The clothe is too big for him, showing his shoulder blade and it looks y. I shake my face off and trying to regain some of my mind.

"Achoo."

He look at me when I'm sneezing, move his head cutely. He was looking around searching for something. He walks to the bed when he see his towel lying there. He grab the wet towel and walk to me with a sweet smile on his face, hey is he smiling? Or it's just really his face.

Plok..

I feel the wet towel on my head, and he started to my hair with it, imitating me when he snooze because the cold. After he done with it, he look at me, our face is so close and that delicate lips are so temptating. He giggled, and look at me with a satisfied look. I got what he mean, he want make me better, like what I did before to him, such an innocent child. "Thank you.. Uhm.."

"Taemin.."

"Huh?

"Taemin.." The teen said again. "Owh! Minho, my name is minho." I told him. "Minwo?" He called me, I chuckled with his attitude, he maybe look like a teen but, he really a child. "No, it's Min-ho." I corrected, "Min.. Ho.." He said, so cute I feel like to squish him in my embrace. "Minho." He pointed at me "Taemin." Then he pointed to him and giggling alone. "Yup, Minho and Taemin," he let a small laugh, his first laugh since I meet him. There is some emotion now in his eyes, and his blue eyes let some sparkle of happiness.

---

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Taemin who's still busy playing with Minwo, it's the name for the teddy bear he found. "Eat?" He repeated my words. I nodded and walk to the fridge it isn't like I can cook, I can't cook. The maid always makes it for me but now, they are taking some break all of them. Well I still can order it. He didn't say anything again, it seems he didn't know what should he say. I let out some soft drink, chip, cookies and banana milk. Don't ask me why I've banana milk, ask my umma.

"I hope you like, chicken." I tell him. I decided to order some chicken since no one hate it. I bring the drinks and snack. When I put all the foods, the banana milk already gets his attention. "What is this?" Asked him, I take the milk and put the straw in. "Banana milk, this you can try." I handed him the drink. He looks at the drink cutely before drink it slowly. "Huwaaa this is delicious hyuung." Exclaim him, he play with minwo again, asked him to try the drink.

"Minho hyung, try it." He push the drink in front of me. I never been a fan of milk but, I can't resist his puppy eyes looks. I take a slip and taste the sweetness. "It's delicious right?" I nodded his head, smiling to him. The door bell ringing, telling the chickens already come. I take my wallet and pay the chicken. Taemin looks at men then look at the chicken again. I look at him come closer to me. "Minho hyung, aaa." He opened his mouth, I observing him before I know what he means. "You're so cute you know." I feed him the chicken and he just let a cute giggle out. "I want to feed Minho hyung." He said, I opened my mouth while he feed me and I never ever feel this happy with dinner.

----

"You can sleep here okay." I take Taemin to my room and preparing the bed to sleep. I can't let him sleep alone in the guest room and it hasn’t been used for a long time.  "Here?" He jumped to the big bed, hugging the teddy bear. "Minho hyung, here.. It's so soft." He tap the empty place beside him. I walk slowly toward him, make myself comfortable and laying beside him. He snuggle closer to me, make my heart beating so fast. Gosh what this is feeling, I've just meet him and I'm already crazy like this.

He's snaking his small arms around my waist, the thunder is scaring him. "Taemin don't like the thunder it's so loud." I chuckled with his cuteness, hug him back, his back in a comforting ways. "Don't be afraid, I'm here." He lifted his face, look at my smiling face. "Protect Taemin?" He asked with an almost teary eye. I his bang aside, kissing his forehead lightly. "Protect you." And I can't believe what Taemin did after that. He just kiss me in the lips, not in the other place but lips. "Night Minho hyung." He hugs me again and don't forget to bring his favorite teddy bear between us.

"Night.. Taemin.."

------

"WHAT!!! You take some stranger to your house!!" Kibum yelled at me, I might be deaf now. "Chill out, it isn't like he might do something to me." I walked calmly, school already end today and I can't wait to meet Taemin. "Naaah!! It's a stranger!! For God sakee!! I won't let my son in danger!" Not only me but, Jinki hyung as his boyfriend were looking at him, confused. "What?!" He look annoyed.

"Since when I'm your son."

"Since when you're his umma?"

"Since now! And Jinki you shouldn't look at me like that, you should support me." He pouted with his hands on his hips. "I'm sorry yeobo, sure I love you." Oh no they start it again, the lovey dovey things. I decided to leave them alone before the scene become too much for me to care. "Yah Choi Minho where do you think you're going?!" Kibum screamed, running toward me. "Home, of course I need to see Taemin." Kibum glare at me, it supposed to be scaring me, or some normal people but, I already get used to it. "I'm going to your home."

A sighed at defeat, there's no way I can stop Kibum right now. When he already decided what he want, there aren't that can stop him to do it. Only the weather and discount can stop him. "Make sure you won’t scare him.” He just rolled his eye, he’s the diva and no one order around him. “What’s so special about this Taemin kid?” Jinki let some question out, receiving an interesting look from kibum.

“I don’t know, I know it seems weird, I just found him yesterday and his appearance already get my attention.  He has the beautiful face I ever see, the most soft hair I ever feel and the warmest smile I ever see.” Without I realize I was drowning in my own world. Taemin, that boy, who’s he? He’s too perfect to be a human.

“YAAAh!!  I really need to see that stranger!!” Kibum scream breaking my own world, curse him. “I think, Minho is fall in love.” Jinki said, not help me at all. Wait, love me? With who? Taemin? Is that love? “What do you mean hyung?” I asked to the older teen, who just smiling sheepishly. “You will know it when the time is right son.” He said. “Not you two hyung.” I punch him playfully.

-----

“So, he’s there?”

“Yup..”

“Okay, wait me Taemin boy, you’ll meet the almighty diva.” Kibum said, preparing his hand, wow that’s weird. He’s the diva-ish and y type guy and suddenly he act so manly. I just wish Taemin wont be scared of him or hurt because of the diva. “Kibum, can you calm down a bit, he looks fragile.” I warned him, just get ignored like always.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s why I'm here, you’re too open to him.

Kibum opened the door, looking around him. When he see there aren’t anyone here .”Save, come on.” He looks like an agent, and for God sake this is my house and he just want to meet Taemin, that harmless boy. “Kibum, put down the act, Taemin is a nice guy.” I tell him.

“Well, we won’t know until I MEET him.”

“Taemiiiin.”

“What are you doing?!” he hissed, put his hand on my mouth. I shoved him away, glared at him. “I called him so you can see him without breaking my door.” Jinki help his pouting boyfriend stand up. “But, you don’t need to push me like that, it’s hurt.” He said, looking like a lost puppy at his boyfriend, not again.

“Yeah, don’t push him, Minho my bummie is fragile.” Jinki hyung said, while hugging his boyfriend and I swear I see Kibum smirk! That diva. Suddenly we hear s rush tap, coming from the stair. “Minhoo hyuuung.” Taemin screamed and I can’t hold the smile that comes across my face.

“So he come, huh this is my time.” Kibum push Jinki aside and I know I just lure the prey to come to the predator. “Kibum, please don’t scare him.”  I tell him once again before he hurt  Taemin. “Minho hyung, who are they.” Oh how I wish Taemin just stays silent at the room now. “Taemin don’t come here, just go to the room again.” I screamed before he arrives down here. I think Taemin stop because we can’t hear any step anymore.

“Yaah, Minho what are you doing!” Kibum pulled his hair in frustration. He decided to be the one who come to Taemin. I try to stop him but Jinki already grabbing my hand. “Sorry Minho, I don’t want to do this but, I love Kibum so much.” He whispered, in a desperate tone. I see Kibum running to my room, where Taemin is, I try to release Jinki hhyung grip but it’s too hard so I decided to drag him together to my room.  “Get you… now show me your face“I hear Kibum voice from the room.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..”

Jinki hyung immediately release my hand when he hear his boyfriend scream. We look at each other for a moment before realizing what’s happening there, while Jinki hyung keep mumbling about Kibum I just think about one thing, I hope Taemin is okay.

-------