Congratulations to...

EUNHAE DESIRES [WRITING COMPETITION] [WINNERS ANNOUNCED ]

HEY MAMACITA NAEGA AYAYAYAYA!

Well, the wait is finally over. And before I give up out a whole load of excuses as to why it took me so long to judge everything, here are the five honourable mentions. Each will get 20 karma points as well as two subscriptions and upvotes to two other stories.

For the honourable mention stories, I didn’t penalise much on grammar or spelling. But rather how the story flows as a whole- the speed of the story, character development, plot originality etc.

Post-It Wedding by hey-fishy

One Minute, One Second by BlueEscrima

The Letters from that Boy by ThanhXuan

Twelve Days of Christmas by sujulojo

Disproved Refusal by hellokyu

And as a bonus, here are a few of the stories that I really enjoyed but unfortunately, didn’t make it into the honourable mentions.(sorry guys, you don’t get any karma points or anything else)

Rescued Intentions by coolgirllulu100

100 Years by NightcoreMiku

Am I Hurting by KyuteukLover

Please check them out!

 

And finally, the winner…

Any bets on who it might be?

 

 

 

Congratulations to

Unyielding Rainstorm by inkedblack

You’ll be getting 700 karma points, subscription and upvotes to all your current stories and upcoming ones (as long as you stick to this account) and a one-shot written by me!

 

Can all the winners please direct message me asap so that I can transfer the points. You will have to add me as friend because I have locked my profile for personal reasons.

Also, please do not unsubscribe to the contest please as I will be updating on this when the winners one-shot is done so that everyone can enjoy it (hopefully)!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time and effort to write a story to take part in this contest. I really appreciate all the love and support everyone has shown towards this competition! Once again I apologise for how long the judging process took. Many unforeseen events occurred so I couldn’t find time to read through the stories until just recently.

Once again, thank you for all your support! And maybe, just maybe I’ll host another competition in the future.

Keep spreading the Eunhae love~

"Because you can never have enough of Eunhae"

-emuinthehouse
Twitter: @eunhaeskok
Tumblr: eunhaesdaughter
My authored stories: here